valgarth
Best Friend
PSN: fralio501
Steam: bronzebeer

Re: Kinda Funny Facebook Group Assistance Thread

Nov 09, '16, 4:32pm

Hi everyone. I've been banned for quite a while now and I messaged Fiona to help me out with my case but she never replied to me and I messaged her on June so I'm coming back to the forums to see if something could be done cuz my friend keeps telling me about all these cool posts and I've been missing them all lol

btw this is the message I sent her:

Hi! I just saw on the KF forums that I can message an admin if I was banned from the FK group here on FB. It was never clear to me why I was banned. I think I commented probably once ages ago and then all of a sudden I was no longer part of it. I added a friend to the group before I got banned and asked him to add me back once I noticed I was no longer a member and that's when I found out I was banned :(

Xyger1337
Seducer
XBL: Xyger1337
PSN: Xyger1337
NNID: Xyger1337
Steam: Xyger1337
Tags: Xyger1337

Nov 09, '16, 5:15pm

valgarth wrote:Hi everyone. I've been banned for quite a while now and I messaged Fiona to help me out with my case but she never replied to me and I messaged her on June so I'm coming back to the forums to see if something could be done cuz my friend keeps telling me about all these cool posts and I've been missing them all lol

btw this is the message I sent her:

Hi! I just saw on the KF forums that I can message an admin if I was banned from the FK group here on FB. It was never clear to me why I was banned. I think I commented probably once ages ago and then all of a sudden I was no longer part of it. I added a friend to the group before I got banned and asked him to add me back once I noticed I was no longer a member and that's when I found out I was banned :(

hit me up on FB https://www.facebook.com/Xyger1337
Xbox Live: Xyger1337 -- PSN: Xyger1337 -- Nintendo Network ID: Xyger1337 -- Steam ID: Xyger1337 -- Patreon: Xyger1337 -- Twitter: Xyger1337 -- YouTube: Xyger1337 -- DeviantArt: Xyger1337 -- Twitch: Xyger1337 -- Other: Xyger1337

jhan13
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: jhan13

Kinda Funny Facebook Group Assistance Thread

Jan 25, '17, 12:00pm

Hi! Just made an account because I could use some help. I requested to join the facebook group a few weeks ago and it's still pending and was wondering if it's supposed to take a certain amount of time or something? Thanks!

Xyger1337
Seducer
XBL: Xyger1337
PSN: Xyger1337
NNID: Xyger1337
Steam: Xyger1337
Tags: Xyger1337

Jan 25, '17, 12:24pm

jhan13 wrote:Hi! Just made an account because I could use some help. I requested to join the facebook group a few weeks ago and it's still pending and was wondering if it's supposed to take a certain amount of time or something? Thanks!

Can you message me on Facebook so we can look into it? here
Xbox Live: Xyger1337 -- PSN: Xyger1337 -- Nintendo Network ID: Xyger1337 -- Steam ID: Xyger1337 -- Patreon: Xyger1337 -- Twitter: Xyger1337 -- YouTube: Xyger1337 -- DeviantArt: Xyger1337 -- Twitch: Xyger1337 -- Other: Xyger1337

KiLLz4TwinKies
Unsung Hero
XBL: KiLLz4TwinKiez
PSN: KiLLz4TwinKies

Mar 10, '17, 10:37am

Hey what's the process with joining the FB group. I (Brad Bury) sent a request a few days ago. Simply looking for more ways to connect with the KF BFs. Thanks!

Valomek
Baller
PSN: Valomek

Mar 10, '17, 10:48am

KiLLz4TwinKies wrote:Hey what's the process with joining the FB group. I (Brad Bury) sent a request a few days ago. Simply looking for more ways to connect with the KF BFs. Thanks!

The only thing there is to do is wait for them to approve it.

With all the drama going on in the last few days it maight take a bit before they get to you, I know it sucks, but the only thing to is wait.
Are you lonely?

KiLLz4TwinKies
Unsung Hero
XBL: KiLLz4TwinKiez
PSN: KiLLz4TwinKies

Mar 10, '17, 10:50am

Valomek wrote:The only thing there is to do is wait for them to approve it.

With all the drama going on in the last few days it maight take a bit before they get to you, I know it sucks, but the only thing to is wait.

thanks for the input, will patiently wait.

Vane
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: SorryWeAre0_o

Mar 10, '17, 11:05am

I've been waiting for about 6 months.

Lindsay
Greg's Ego
PSN: LindsayKelsey

Mar 10, '17, 11:20am

KiLLz4TwinKies wrote:
Valomek wrote:The only thing there is to do is wait for them to approve it.

thanks for the input, will patiently wait.

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:I've been waiting for about 6 months.

You should reach out to one of the admins linked in the OP on Facebook

manlybrian
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Steam: manlybrian

Jul 01, '17, 9:44pm

lol never mind, it's fine, they're finally talking about it now in the group. ^_^
Last edited by manlybrian on Jul 02, '17, 6:37pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friends don't let friends rob graves. portilloJoker
"Just say no!"

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

Jul 02, '17, 4:21pm

manlybrian wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DSq-LhOyU
Please play the above music while you read this post. Thanks.

Best Friends,
I am sure we can all agree that Nazis are the worst, amiright? Well let me cite something from the historically accurate records of Wikipedia.

"Censorship in Nazi Germany was extreme and strictly enforced by the governing Nazi Party, but specifically by Joseph Goebbels and his Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda."

Best Friends, I now ask you to take heed of this KF Facebook Page rule!
*We reserve the right to instaban on a case by case basis for situations including but not limited to harassment here or on another platform.*

The use of this rule allows for the bannification of any person for any thing that the moderators deem "inappropriate"! It doesn't have to be harassment, it can be anything the mods disagree with! Everything falls under "But not limited to"! And "on another platform" includes literally everywhere on the Internet!

Best Friends, if these facebook mods dislike anything you've said on your personal Twitter account! Anything you've spoken to that girl (or guy or person of non-binary gender) when you slid into DMs! Anything you posted on your instagram! THEY CAN INSTABAN YOU!

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? Is this the life you want to live as a Kinda Funny Best Friend!? I say NO! I say we must stand up against this tyranny of censorship! Why should Trevor, or Kaylie, or Fiona, or David, or anyone other mods have the right to ban you for things you said on another platform just because they personally didn't like it? Do you want to live under this kind of Nazi censorship? Or do you want to have the freedom to SPEAK!

What benefit is there to living in an echo chamber, Best Friends? What opportunity is there to grow? To learn? To become a better person, sharpened by the thoughts and ideals of others!

Do not let yourselves be censored, my Best Friends! In the name of democracy! Let us all! UNITE!!!!

If you have a problem with the rules for the facebook group then take it up with the mods there.
Steam: The_Redback
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

AirMcLaren
Greg's Ego
PSN: AirMcLaren

Jul 02, '17, 5:08pm

I doubt much will be done unless you can cite a specific example of mod abuse.
PSN: AirMcLaren
Twitter: @thechrismclaren
Battle.net: AirMcLaren#1687
Discord: AirMcLaren#6427

Return to “The Front Desk”