Discord: AirMcLaren#6427

InfamousABO
Unsung Hero
XBL: Infamous ABO
PSN: Swindler1000
Steam: InfamousABO

Re: Forums | FAQ and Support

Jul 20, '17, 11:53am

Posted this on reddit then Lidnsay told me to post it over here too. Been having this issue for a week or two now where I can't see the icons for bookmarks, notifications, search, or private messages on the desktop site. portilloSexyGreg

https://www.reddit.com/r/kindafunny/comments/6ogi76/bug_missing_icons_on_kf_website/

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Jul 20, '17, 1:55pm

InfamousABO wrote:Posted this on reddit then Lidnsay told me to post it over here too. Been having this issue for a week or two now where I can't see the icons for bookmarks, notifications, search, or private messages on the desktop site. portilloSexyGreg

https://www.reddit.com/r/kindafunny/comments/6ogi76/bug_missing_icons_on_kf_website/

Hey mate. My first question is, what web browser are you using? And does it do the same thing on another one? It could be a caching issue.
► Show Spoiler

InfamousABO
Unsung Hero

Jul 21, '17, 7:10am

Mavryk wrote:
InfamousABO wrote:Posted this on reddit then Lidnsay told me to post it over here too. Been having this issue for a week or two now where I can't see the icons for bookmarks, notifications, search, or private messages on the desktop site. portilloSexyGreg

Hey mate. My first question is, what web browser are you using? And does it do the same thing on another one? It could be a caching issue.

In the reddit post I mentioned I tested on Google Chrome and IE. Both have the same result and both have latest updates. Cleared my cache on both browsers and I'm not using adblocker or anything like that either.

Mavryk
Management
Management

Jul 22, '17, 10:58pm

InfamousABO wrote:In the reddit post I mentioned I tested on Google Chrome and IE. Both have the same result and both have latest updates. Cleared my cache on both browsers and I'm not using adblocker or anything like that either.

That's weird.... Have you tried the Dark Theme? Maybe swap to and from that to see if it refreshes the theme? As I am using Chrome and I don't have the same issue.
► Show Spoiler

InfamousABO
Unsung Hero

Jul 24, '17, 11:21am

Mavryk wrote:That's weird.... Have you tried the Dark Theme? Maybe swap to and from that to see if it refreshes the theme? As I am using Chrome and I don't have the same issue.

I was using the dark theme and I did try switching the themes back and forth before and that didn't work. Today it's working all the sudden, didn't change anything.

Mavryk
Management
Management

Jul 25, '17, 12:35am

InfamousABO wrote:
Mavryk wrote:That's weird.... Have you tried the Dark Theme? Maybe swap to and from that to see if it refreshes the theme? As I am using Chrome and I don't have the same issue.

I was using the dark theme and I did try switching the themes back and forth before and that didn't work. Today it's working all the sudden, didn't change anything.

Well that's great news, I wish all IT problems fixed themselves lol. Let us know if it comes back.
► Show Spoiler

nellison00
Best Friend
XBL: Ellison76

Forums | FAQ and Support

Nov 17, '17, 11:27am

Is there a way to hide user pics/avatars? I sometimes browse during work and it would be less noticeable if there were a way that I could do that.

Thanks!

Edit: found it. nevermind

Mavryk
Management
Management

Forums | FAQ and Support

Nov 17, '17, 4:09pm

nellison00 wrote:Is there a way to hide user pics/avatars? I sometimes browse during work and it would be less noticeable if there were a way that I could do that.

Thanks!

Edit: found it. nevermind

Awesome! portilloNick
► Show Spoiler

Return to “The Front Desk”