Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Kinda Funny Store | FAQ and Support

Feb 15, '17, 2:11am

Hello and welcome to the Kinda Funny Store support and FAQ thread.

Like the rest of the threads in the Front Desk, this thread is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your comments, questions and concerns about the Kinda Funny Store (kindafunny.com). Please note that these threads are run and maintained by the Forum Moderation team, so do not expect a direct response from the members of Kinda Funny (though they may pop in from time to time). How these threads work is that you need to check this FAQ section just below this intro section here and see if your question has already been answered. Please don't be that guy who asks a question that's already been answered, it takes up Moderator time and you will look like the noob that you are.

If your question hasn't been asked before, post it below and one of the moderation team will either be able to help you, or point you in the right direction to get assistance. Please note: The Kinda Funny store is a part of the Rooster Teeth store, and while we can provide some information about the platform, you are best to contact the Rooster Teeth store's own customer service (https://store.roosterteeth.com/pages/customer-service)

If your question is about a specific show, platform, or event you may wish to try a different thread. The New to the Forums? (Click Me) thread has links to all the other support topics so be sure to make sure you are asking the right question in the right topic.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

(Q) I have an issue with my order, who should I talk to?
(A) Your first point of call should be Rooster Teeth's customer service: https://store.roosterteeth.com/pages/customer-service

(Q) What if RT's Customer Service was unable to help?
(A) In the unlikely event that Customer Service team was unable to help, try tweeting at Greg or Tim.

(Q) I have an awesome idea for merch, where can I post it?
(A) We all have idea's for some pretty cool merch, but as there is no official avenue to submit new designs for merch feel free to post it in here to share with your Best Friends or tweet at the Kinda Funny guys.

Mavryk
Management
Management

Re: Kinda Funny Store | FAQ & Support

Feb 15, '17, 2:11am

[Reserved]

othman_FTB
Pure One
PSN: othman_FTB

Re: Kinda Funny Store | FAQ and Support

Jun 19, '17, 11:47am

Is there any word on when the Kinda Funny Full Zip Logo Hoodie will be back in stock? I lost mine at KFL3 and could really use a replacement!
the wind flows over my back as i ride the distance giving in life

Lindsay
Greg's Ego
PSN: LindsayKelsey

Jun 19, '17, 12:28pm

othman_FTB wrote:Is there any word on when the Kinda Funny Full Zip Logo Hoodie will be back in stock? I lost mine at KFL3 and could really use a replacement!

If you click the button on the store to email you when it's back in stock, it alerts RT that people want that item so they know what to restock.

othman_FTB
Pure One
PSN: othman_FTB

Jun 20, '17, 4:39am

Thanks for the heads up Lindsay! Just set up the alert.
the wind flows over my back as i ride the distance giving in life

mac013
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jul 26, '17, 3:23pm

I've been on that waitlist since March kfcry

theindieboy
Producer
PSN: theindieboy

Jul 28, '17, 1:16am

Hi all just wanted to point out for UK best friends using the US store for exlcusives or limited time shirts that anything overs £15 in value, which is any shirt now with the exchange rate, will be liable for a import charge recently got the BvS RTX shirt and charge was £14 (mainly a £8 handling fee bloody cheek but that is the min you will have to pay) on top so made it a very expensive tshirt. The UK store does have a reasonable selection and unlike the US store does have the hoodie in stock so thats something.

cissick
Best Friend
Position/Title: Consumer

Oct 30, '17, 2:16am

Hi, best friends. I sure hope I'm writing this at the right section of the forum.

I've been a long time listener since the 'Conversation with Colin'-days, but I've never bought a single Kinda Funny merch'. The reason being that I live in Indonesia and I worry about the shipping cost. But I just decided, fuck it, i'm gonna buy a KF shirt, so I at least have one item representing Kinda Funny.

So, I went to the Rooster Teeth shop page, chose an item, tried to check-out, but when I was filling up my address, I couldn't find 'Indonesia' on the list of countries. I guess they don't deliver here?? Needless to say, I'm a bit heart-broken. And kinda surprised as most sites like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, even smaller shops like SharkRobot, deliver all over the world including to Indonesia.

So I'm wondering, if anyone have a suggestion for an alternative way to order merch' for me? I just want the 'Kinda Funny Logo Burnout Tee' on Medium. And I don't mind even if shipping takes weeks.

Thanks.

theindieboy
Producer

Oct 31, '17, 2:45am

cissick wrote:Hi, best friends. I sure hope I'm writing this at the right section of the forum.

I've been a long time listener since the 'Conversation with Colin'-days, but I've never bought a single Kinda Funny merch'. The reason being that I live in Indonesia and I worry about the shipping cost. But I just decided, fuck it, i'm gonna buy a KF shirt, so I at least have one item representing Kinda Funny.

So, I went to the Rooster Teeth shop page, chose an item, tried to check-out, but when I was filling up my address, I couldn't find 'Indonesia' on the list of countries. I guess they don't deliver here?? Needless to say, I'm a bit heart-broken. And kinda surprised as most sites like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, even smaller shops like SharkRobot, deliver all over the world including to Indonesia.

So I'm wondering, if anyone have a suggestion for an alternative way to order merch' for me? I just want the 'Kinda Funny Logo Burnout Tee' on Medium. And I don't mind even if shipping takes weeks.

Thanks.

Have you tried the UK Store limited range but may ship, the other option this week is the extralife t shirt that is shipped by tee spring and is better shipping/tax for internationals anyway, but think this will end around this weekend.

cissick
Best Friend
Position/Title: Consumer

Oct 31, '17, 6:36am

theindieboy wrote:
Have you tried the UK Store limited range but may ship, the other option this week is the extralife t shirt that is shipped by tee spring and is better shipping/tax for internationals anyway, but think this will end around this weekend.

I haven't for sure. Didn't even know there's a separate store for UK. Gonna check it out for sure.

Thx a lot, man.

theindieboy
Producer

Oct 31, '17, 7:50am

cissick wrote:
theindieboy wrote:

I haven't for sure. Didn't even know there's a separate store for UK. Gonna check it out for sure.

Thx a lot, man.

KF UK Store
https://store.roosterteeth.co.uk/collec ... inda-funny

Extra Life Store
https://teespring.com/shop/teamkindafunny

with the extra life looks like you pay same postage as UK and will ship to your country

Mavryk
Management
Management

Nov 01, '17, 12:54am

cissick wrote:I haven't for sure. Didn't even know there's a separate store for UK. Gonna check it out for sure.

Thx a lot, man.

If that fails, I'd contact RT directly and see if it's possible. I hate when a webstore is region locked :(
► Show Spoiler

alan_b250
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Nov 02, '17, 7:31pm

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what the size charts are for the 2017 kinda funny extra life 2017 hoodie is?

Mavryk
Management
Management

Nov 02, '17, 8:08pm

alan_b250 wrote:Hey everyone, I was just wondering what the size charts are for the 2017 kinda funny extra life 2017 hoodie is?

Hey!

If you mean this one: https://teespring.com/shop/teamkindafun ... &sid=front there's a text link under where you select what kind of apparel you want that says "Whats Your Size?" which opens a size chart for you.

Hope that helps! portilloFlex
► Show Spoiler

alan_b250
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Nov 03, '17, 1:12am

Thank you so much! Best community ever. KFBF

Mavryk
Management
Management