Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

KindaFunny & KindaFunnyGames Patreon | FAQ and Support

Feb 15, '17, 2:20am

Hello and welcome to the support and FAQ thread for both the Kinda Funny and Kinda Funny Games Patreon pages.

Like the rest of the threads in the Front Desk, this thread is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your comments, questions and concerns about the Kinda Funny (patreon.com/kindafunny) and Kinda Funny Games (patreon.com/kindafunnygames) Patreon pages. Please note that these threads are run and maintained by the Forum Moderation team, so do not expect a direct response from the members of Kinda Funny (though they may pop in from time to time). How these threads work is that you need to check this FAQ section just below this intro section here and see if your question has already been answered. Please don't be that guy who asks a question that's already been answered, it takes up Moderator time and you will look like the noob that you are.

If your question hasn't been asked before, post it below and one of the moderation team will either be able to help you, or point you in the right direction to get assistance.

If your question is about a specific show, platform, or event you may wish to try a different thread. The New to the Forums? (Click Me) thread has links to all the other support topics so be sure to make sure you are asking the right question in the right topic.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

(Q) I'm looking at becoming a patron for early access of the audio version of the podcasts, but I like to listen to them on my phone. Is there an easy way to access them, like subscribing to the podcasts normally? Or do I have to go through the patreon site?
(A) You will have to download them through the early soundcloud link that is released, but they won't appear on subscription services until they're released to everyone.

(Q) Where are the Patreon exclusive episodes? I can't find them.
(A) Check out GOG Exclusives and Gamescast Exclusives for direct links to each of the shows. You must be a Patreon at the appropriate levels on both for the links to work though.

(Q) I was a subscriber on patreon for the last two months, but because of finances I had to stop donating. Is there anyway I can still access the content? I thought I remember Greg saying a one time donation gets you access to patreon exclusives (so long as your donation was enough).
(A) What he meant was when you become a Patron for a month, during that month you get access to all the previous Patreon content. So $1 gets you this month's exclusive and every exclusive before that. If you're no longer a Patron, then you no longer get access.

(Q) How soon after pledging will I get access to the shows?
(A) As soon as you pledge you should have access to all past and present content available for that Patreon Tier.

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Re: KindaFunny & KindaFunnyGames Patreon | FAQ & Support

Feb 15, '17, 2:21am

[Reserved]

Return to “The Front Desk”