Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

twitch.tv/kindafunnygames | FAQ and Support

Feb 15, '17, 2:23am

Hello and welcome to the Kinda Funny Twitch Channel support and FAQ thread.

Like the rest of the threads in the Front Desk, this thread is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your comments, questions and concerns about the Kinda Funny Twitch channel (twitch.tv/kindafunnygames). Please note that these threads are run and maintained by the Forum Moderation team, so do not expect a direct response from the members of Kinda Funny (though they may pop in from time to time). How these threads work is that you need to check this FAQ section just below this intro section here and see if your question has already been answered. Please don't be that guy who asks a question that's already been answered, it takes up Moderator time and you will look like the noob that you are.

If your question hasn't been asked before, post it below and one of the moderation team will either be able to help you, or point you in the right direction to get assistance.

If your question is about a specific show, platform, or event you may wish to try a different thread. The New to the Forums? (Click Me) thread has links to all the other support topics so be sure to make sure you are asking the right question in the right topic.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

(Q) How much do I have to tip to get my message read?
(A) $5 and over.

(Q) How much is the Birthday Tax?
(A) There is no official amount, but only tips above $5 get read on air.

(Q) What are the rules for being in Chat?
(A) Taken from the Twitch channel:
  • Talk Shit, Get Shot- The Golden Rule of Kinda Funny
  • Be Respectful- Any hate speech or harassment will result in a time out or permanent ban.
  • No spam, excessive caps, huge walls of text or emotes, or ascii.
  • No spoilers, real or fake. Dropping spoilers into chat will result in a permanent ban.
  • Only subscribers may post links. (non-subs may request permission from a mod)
  • Slow mode will be used at the moderators’ discretion.

(Q) Why did I get a ban?
(A) Because you broke one of the rules above.

(Q) Can I appeal my ban?
(A) Sure, visit KF Twitch Chat Support And Appeals

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Re: twitch.tv/kindafunnygames | FAQ & Support

Feb 15, '17, 2:24am

[Reserved]

DanyKongJr
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Apr 10, '17, 12:29pm

I have Twitch Prime idk how to resub its been this way for months. /Users/Junior/Desktop/Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 1.26.57 PM.png

Lindsay
Greg's Ego
PSN: LindsayKelsey

Apr 10, '17, 12:45pm

DanyKongJr wrote:I have Twitch Prime idk how to resub its been this way for months. /Users/Junior/Desktop/Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 1.26.57 PM.png

You'll have to upload that image somewhere if you want it to show up here.

You should be able to resub by opening the channel and clicking on the "subscribe" button.

Edit: saw your post on reddit. If it says "not yet" that means you already used your Prime Sub for the month. If you didn't actually use it, and it's stuck, then you need to contact Twitch's customer service.

Return to “The Front Desk”