ArtoriasBIG
Producer
XBL: art99
PSN: pirate992006
Steam: ArtoriasBIG

KF Twitch Chat | Support And Appeals

Jan 08, '16, 1:00am

The Official KindaFunnyGames Twitch Channel Chat Support and Appeals Thread

If you feel you have been wrongfully banned or have any Twitch chat related Issues that need to be addressed, leave a response in this thread. We ask that you provide as much information as you can gather, so we can figure out the best way to provide assistance! Usernames, time stamps, screenshots, Date/time, and timezone relating to your incident can all be useful.

If would prefer to keep your issue private feel free to PM ArtoriasBIG, Xyger1337, joeynoelle, Lindsay, or Devon

Ban Appeals:

Your Username, Date Of Ban, and a Brief Description of the Incident are required for all pardons. If you are unsure of the date please give us the most recent date you remember being active in chat.

seansmith9322
Pure One

KF Twitch Chat Support And Appeals

Jan 11, '16, 2:20pm

seansmith9322
jan 11 2016
about 2:45 eastern time
Rachel walked into the screen and I said "she is bae" or something like that. Next thing I knew I got the hammer!

Lindsay
Greg's Ego
PSN: LindsayKelsey

Jan 11, '16, 2:31pm

seansmith9322 wrote:seansmith9322
jan 11 2016
about 2:45 eastern time
Rachel walked into the screen and I said "she is bae" or something like that. Next thing I knew I got the hammer!

You were banned after the comment "this is why women suck". Looking through your chat history, I also see comments about "Colin getting it in". Chat seems to have a problem being respectful to stream guests sometimes, particularly when they are female.

I've unbanned you, but please keep this in mind for the future.

VeerGala
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 17, '16, 4:02pm

veer_g
I don't remember when, I think the last time I commented was 4 months ago.

My sister thinks it is funny to spam the chat whenever it is open and I am AFK, not just on the KF twitch. I had been given warnings for using swear words and once I tried to post a link but I have good intentions. I hope I can have one last chance

Lindsay
Greg's Ego

Jan 17, '16, 4:18pm

VeerGala wrote:veer_g
I don't remember when, I think the last time I commented was 4 months ago.

My sister thinks it is funny to spam the chat whenever it is open and I am AFK, not just on the KF twitch. I had been given warnings for using swear words and once I tried to post a link but I have good intentions. I hope I can have one last chance

I've gone ahead and unbanned you since we didn't have this appeals thread way back then. There's no way for me to find your chat history from 4 months ago and see why you were banned though.

If you get warned for posting links, you're being warned by moobot. Only subs can post links. Non-subs can post links, but you need to ask a mod first.

I'd recommend logging out of your accounts while you are AFK. It doesn't matter if it's you or your sister, any incessant spam is going to get you banned again.

But, you're good to go. See you in Twitch chat!

krnlkern
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: krnlkern
PSN: krnlkern

Apr 08, '16, 7:40pm

My twitch name is krnlkern, I was banned on April 7th, I had just woken up and opened the chat and saw someone talking about arrow, and I (completely forgetting that the new episode had just premiered the night before) posted the spoiler "arrow killed the ***** *******(i posted the actual name of the character, don't want to make the same mistake twice), they don't even care anymore", I then saw a mod say anyone who posted arrow spoilers would be banned and immediately realized my mistake, but it was too late. I understand completely if you decide to keep me banned, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry and it will not happen again. Thanks for your time.

Lindsay
Greg's Ego

Apr 08, '16, 8:35pm

krnlkern wrote:My twitch name is krnlkern, I was banned on April 7th, I had just woken up and opened the chat and saw someone talking about arrow, and I (completely forgetting that the new episode had just premiered the night before) posted the spoiler "arrow killed the ***** *******(i posted the actual name of the character, don't want to make the same mistake twice), they don't even care anymore", I then saw a mod say anyone who posted arrow spoilers would be banned and immediately realized my mistake, but it was too late. I understand completely if you decide to keep me banned, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry and it will not happen again. Thanks for your time.

Ok, you're good. Next time we won't consider unbanning you, so please be aware of that.

krnlkern
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: krnlkern
PSN: krnlkern

Apr 08, '16, 8:39pm

Lindsay wrote:
krnlkern wrote:My twitch name is krnlkern, I was banned on April 7th, I had just woken up and opened the chat and saw someone talking about arrow, and I (completely forgetting that the new episode had just premiered the night before) posted the spoiler "arrow killed the ***** *******(i posted the actual name of the character, don't want to make the same mistake twice), they don't even care anymore", I then saw a mod say anyone who posted arrow spoilers would be banned and immediately realized my mistake, but it was too late. I understand completely if you decide to keep me banned, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry and it will not happen again. Thanks for your time.

Ok, you're good. Next time we won't consider unbanning you, so please be aware of that.

noted, thank you for the help!

Devon
\m/
PSN: SolidSnake3035

Re: KF Twitch Chat Support And Appeals

Apr 08, '16, 8:42pm

Don't forget to send flowers to the families of the victims who read what you wrote in chat. portilloDismissed
  Justify the Malice I portray

TC!!
Portillo's Mouth Noises

May 31, '16, 11:59am

Colin was talking about 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' a few weeks ago so I posted in chat 'Beloved Aunt', the name of one of the episodes, but with the same mistake they made in the show, the 'A' replaced with a 'C'. I got permabanned, any chance of a reversal? I promise to keep it in check in the future ;-)

Thanks, twitter handle is TC0072.

Lindsay
Greg's Ego

May 31, '16, 12:51pm

TC!! wrote:Colin was talking about 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' a few weeks ago so I posted in chat 'Beloved Aunt', the name of one of the episodes, but with the same mistake they made in the show, the 'A' replaced with a 'C'. I got permabanned, any chance of a reversal? I promise to keep it in check in the future ;-)

Do you have a date & timestamp? And what is your twitch handle?

Are you actually perma banned or did moobot just purge you?

TC!!
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jun 02, '16, 8:31am

Lindsay wrote:
TC!! wrote:Colin was talking about 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' a few weeks ago so I posted in chat 'Beloved Aunt', the name of one of the episodes, but with the same mistake they made in the show, the 'A' replaced with a 'C'. I got permabanned, any chance of a reversal? I promise to keep it in check in the future ;-)

Do you have a date & timestamp? And what is your twitch handle?

Are you actually perma banned or did moobot just purge you?

Hi, I think it was May 18th, my twitch handle is TC0072. I've looked through and I remember the giveaway at about 47 minutes but I can't find the exact time.

If I try to post it says:
"You are permanently banned from talking in kindafunnygames."

Lindsay
Greg's Ego

Jun 02, '16, 10:57am

TC!! wrote:Hi, I think it was May 18th, my twitch handle is TC0072. I've looked through and I remember the giveaway at about 47 minutes but I can't find the exact time.

Okay, I've unbanned you. I'm still not sure what actually happened, but going forward we're keeping screenshots of everyone who gets banned for reference.

TC!!
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jun 10, '16, 11:38am

Lindsay wrote:
TC!! wrote:Hi, I think it was May 18th, my twitch handle is TC0072. I've looked through and I remember the giveaway at about 47 minutes but I can't find the exact time.

Okay, I've unbanned you. I'm still not sure what actually happened, but going forward we're keeping screenshots of everyone who gets banned for reference.

Awesome, thanks!!

Chiizu
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Aug 22, '16, 11:48am

I got banned on kinda funny chat on twitch because my friend thought it would be funny to spam ssome random crap. This happened long time ago. I dont remember when i last posted a comment to the twitch chat.

Lindsay
Greg's Ego

Aug 22, '16, 11:54am

Chiizu wrote:I got banned on kinda funny chat on twitch because my friend thought it would be funny to spam ssome random crap. This happened long time ago. I dont remember when i last posted a comment to the twitch chat.

What's your twitch username?

SupaSean
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Oct 10, '16, 10:33pm

Hello

I got banned on October 10 around 11:30 Central

I'm not sure what I even posted, just saw when I went to cheer on Kevin it said I was perma banned. I wish I could give a better synopsis of the situation but I barely post on twitch, and if I do it's only positive comments.

Thank you for your consideration.

SupaSean
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Oct 10, '16, 10:34pm

Whoops my twitch name is supa_sean

JustinDHB
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Mr

Oct 10, '16, 11:37pm

I'm not sure of the date or the reason. I usually just watch full screen on my tv so I don't ever chat. It may have been a mistake or maybe I could explain it if you have a record or something. I was trying to find out the website for the give away during the gears stream and it said I was banned.

Brotherhood93
Greg's Ego
PSN: M_O_T1919

Oct 11, '16, 3:49am

SupaSean wrote:Hello

I got banned on October 10 around 11:30 Central

I'm not sure what I even posted, just saw when I went to cheer on Kevin it said I was perma banned. I wish I could give a better synopsis of the situation but I barely post on twitch, and if I do it's only positive comments.

Thank you for your consideration.

I've unbanned you.

JustinDHB wrote:I'm not sure of the date or the reason. I usually just watch full screen on my tv so I don't ever chat. It may have been a mistake or maybe I could explain it if you have a record or something. I was trying to find out the website for the give away during the gears stream and it said I was banned.

What is your Twitch username? And when was the last time you can remember using chat?

Return to “The Front Desk”