KF Community Manager
KF Community Manager
XBL: joeynoelle
PSN: joeynoelle
Steam: missjoeynoelle

Kinda Funny Facebook Group Assistance Thread

Jan 27, '16, 10:38pm

If you feel you have been wrongfully banned or have any Kinda Funny Facebook group Issues that need to be addressed, please message an admin listed below. We ask that you provide as much information as you can so we can figure out the best way to provide assistance! Facebook name, screenshots, date/time/timezone relating to your incident are all useful.

PST (GMT -8:00)
Trevor Starkey
Lauren WIlson
Jonathan Xyger Landeros
Joanna Joey Takegami

CST (GMT -6:00)
Kaylie Woomer

EST (GMT -5:00)
Piero Ochoa
Joseph Losinno
Sean Pitts

AST (GMT -4:00)
Fiona MacKinnon

GMT
David Siniero
Wesley Bray
Amy Gilroy
Tom Hawkins
Patrick Kennedy

SAST (GMT +2:00)
Damian Maher

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Re: Kinda Funny Facebook Group Assistance Thread

Jan 28, '16, 6:23am

Maybe it is wise to break them up into time-zones so that members know which Mod is most likely to be online to help them if it's something urgent? I remember not knowing which mod to tag in a post to get their attention to spam when I frequented the group in it's early days.
► Show Spoiler

TomG1013
Pure One
Position/Title: MR.
PSN: TomG1013

Jan 28, '16, 5:04pm

Hi I'm in room 409. Can you bring up some ice?

Sorry lol. I just started a thread for Greg for what movies he should watch and put Four Rooms on the list. Then I see this thread and couldn't help myself. You should go watch that one too. Each room is directed by a different director including Tarentino and Robert Rodriguez...who's name I don't think I spelled right. I'll just call him "Bob".

joeynoelle wrote:Kinda Funny Facebook Group Assistance Thread

If you feel you have been wrongfully banned or have any Kinda Funny Facebook group Issues that need to be addressed, please message an admin listed below. We ask that you provide as much information as you can so we can figure out the best way to provide assistance! Facebook name, screenshots, date/time/timezone relating to your incident are all useful.
Piero Ochoa, Joseph Losinno, David Siniero, Austin Belzer, Wesley Bray, Jonathan Xyger Landeros, Kaylie Woomer, Fiona MacKinnon, Sean Pitts, Damian Maher, Amy Gilroy, Chris Matrone, Tom Hawkins, Jeffrey Abbas, Patrick Kennedy, or Joanna Joey Takegami.

DamianNM
Baller
PSN: Spyack44
Steam: Damiannmaher

Feb 06, '16, 11:32am

TomG1013 wrote:Hi I'm in room 409. Can you bring up some ice?

Sorry lol. I just started a thread for Greg for what movies he should watch and put Four Rooms on the list. Then I see this thread and couldn't help myself. You should go watch that one too. Each room is directed by a different director including Tarentino and Robert Rodriguez...who's name I don't think I spelled right. I'll just call him "Bob".

TROGDOR wrote:Hello supposedly best friends Community

Couple months back I got blocked on Facebook for saying my option to one of the leaders of the group and got blocked I would like to get unblocked and talk with this awesome community again !

Thank you. :kinda

What's your name? I'll see if you're on any list and then get back to you.
Student editor: https://www.youtube.com/damiannmaher
► Show Spoiler

TROGDOR
Pure One

Feb 06, '16, 3:59pm

Thanks man. It's Nicholas Carter
GT. TROGDOR sfg

Psn TROGDOR_sfg

Lauren
Producer
XBL: Beeeesly
PSN: Beeeesly
NNID: Beeeesly

Feb 06, '16, 9:08pm

Mavryk wrote:Maybe it is wise to break them up into time-zones so that members know which Mod is most likely to be online to help them if it's something urgent? I remember not knowing which mod to tag in a post to get their attention to spam when I frequented the group in it's early days.

This definitely couldn't hurt. I'll see what I can do!

TomG1013
Pure One
Position/Title: MR.
PSN: TomG1013

Feb 10, '16, 12:30pm

This is the "front desk" 4 rooms was about a bell-hop. Go watch it, it's funny and it's on netfilx.

DamianNM wrote:
TomG1013 wrote:Hi I'm in room 409. Can you bring up some ice?

DamianNM
Baller
PSN: Spyack44
Steam: Damiannmaher

Feb 11, '16, 1:15am

TomG1013 wrote:This is the "front desk" 4 rooms was about a bell-hop. Go watch it, it's funny and it's on netfilx.

I'll give it a look DieHard
Student editor: https://www.youtube.com/damiannmaher
► Show Spoiler

TROGDOR
Pure One

Feb 13, '16, 9:04am

So I'm still block on the fan Facebook group I thought this was the best friend Community
GT. TROGDOR sfg

Psn TROGDOR_sfg

Lindsay
Greg's Ego
PSN: LindsayKelsey

Feb 13, '16, 11:41am

TROGDOR wrote:So I'm still block on the fan Facebook group I thought this was the best friend Community

Did somebody look into it for you?

Lauren
Producer

Feb 13, '16, 11:51am

TROGDOR wrote:So I'm still block on the fan Facebook group I thought this was the best friend Community

Sorry, I thought Damian handled this. I will PM you and we can handle it there.

TROGDOR
Pure One

Feb 13, '16, 3:59pm

So they say they ban you forever ! What kind of Community is this where you can't joke around on Facebook and then they ban you the kinda funny people are awesome but the mods on the Facebook fan page are dicks ! So if I don't get in banned on Facebook fan page I will pull all my money and support form the kinda funny people.

Thank you guys on the forms only nice people out in this community ! :kinda
GT. TROGDOR sfg

Psn TROGDOR_sfg

Lindsay
Greg's Ego

Feb 13, '16, 5:14pm

TROGDOR wrote:So they say they ban you forever ! What kind of Community is this where you can't joke around on Facebook and then they ban you the kinda funny people are awesome but the mods on the Facebook fan page are dicks ! So if I don't get in banned on Facebook fan page I will pull all my money and support form the kinda funny people.

I'm sorry, you didn't answer my question: did someone reach out to you and look into this or not?

Although we call our community members "best friends", there are still rules you must follow in all our community groups. If you chose not to follow the rules, received warnings, and were ultimately banned- then that's on you. If you're causing problems to the point where you need to be banned, then you're not being much of a "best friend" yourself. We have rules on the forums too. We've only ever banned one person, but if you've been banned on the forums it means you've received several warnings, temp bans, and had a chance to go through the appeals process. I know the FB group has a similar system where they issue x number of warnings before banning a person.

If you indeed have not been contacted by a FB admin- then let me know, and I can do my best to help.

If you've contacted them, and they feel like they gave you adequate warnings, then the best you can do is try to work with the FB admins to see if they'll give you a second chance. Granted, calling them "dicks" isn't going to help your cause.

If you feel like you need to stop supporting KF, then that's your choice. Keep in mined the FB group is 100% fan-run, and the guys have no control over it.

Let me know if there's anything I can help with- I'm going to ask the FB admins if this has been handled.

TROGDOR
Pure One

Feb 13, '16, 6:58pm

Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah they say bans are forever ! Some bullshit. I do feel like that because of the admin over they didn't treat me good at all gave me one warning when I was just joking around over there !

All I ask is to become un banned over there or I will remove everything!

I was just joking around with them when I was drunk :kinda

Thanks for you getting back to you guys over here are awesome !
GT. TROGDOR sfg

Psn TROGDOR_sfg

Lindsay
Greg's Ego

Feb 13, '16, 7:19pm

TROGDOR wrote:Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah they say bans are forever ! Some bullshit. I do feel like that because of the admin over they didn't treat me good at all gave me one warning when I was just joking around over there !

All I ask is to become un banned over there or I will remove everything!

I was just joking around with them when I was drunk :kinda

Thanks for you getting back to you guys over here are awesome !

To be fair, bans on the forums are also forever.

I'm sorry you couldn't work it out, but at the end of the day you're the one responsible for your own behavior- drunk or not.

TROGDOR
Pure One

Feb 14, '16, 9:31am

So much for being a best friend Community
GT. TROGDOR sfg

Psn TROGDOR_sfg

Lauren
Producer

Feb 14, '16, 10:50am

TROGDOR wrote:So they say they ban you forever ! What kind of Community is this where you can't joke around on Facebook and then they ban you the kinda funny people are awesome but the mods on the Facebook fan page are dicks ! So if I don't get in banned on Facebook fan page I will pull all my money and support form the kinda funny people.

Damian PM'd you everything you need to know about your ban and why you were banned. Yes, ban's are forever. That's why we give you a warning. If we have to warn you twice within a 6 month period than you are banned. Says that right in the description for everyone to see. We are a large group and don't put up with hostility and rudeness towards other best friends.

If you want to stop supporting the guys because of a fan-based group, then so be it. Lindsay pretty much said it all. Your attitude here and bringing it into a public thread rather than keeping it between Damien in a PM does not make us want to lift the ban towards you.

Yes, we are a community of best friends. Therefore we choose to act like best friends. We don't take lightly to name-calling.

That is all we are going to say on the subject. It's final.

The forums here are a great place to be though, and feel free to partake in discussion here. However, we have similar rules on here as well. Be nice and you'll have a great time!

TROGDOR
Pure One

Jul 08, '16, 12:11am

Still Lame Facebook mods
GT. TROGDOR sfg

Psn TROGDOR_sfg

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Jul 08, '16, 2:15am

TROGDOR wrote:Still Lame Facebook mods

There is no need to bring up old issues, especially on a different platform. It's not going to help your case, and may end up putting you in conflict with other members. My advice is just move on and interact with the community here, or any other places you can find Best Friends.
► Show Spoiler

TROGDOR
Pure One

Nov 06, '16, 7:53am

im i still banned ?
GT. TROGDOR sfg

Psn TROGDOR_sfg

Return to “The Front Desk”