Management
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot

January 2017 | Kinda Funny Community Game Night

Jan 06, '17, 8:18am

January 11th, 21st, 30th
5-9 PM PT / 8 PM-12 AM ET / 1-5 AM GMT
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinda Funny Community Game Night
Welcome to the official Kinda Funny community gaming night, where you can play a game with your fellow best friends. Each month new games will be chosen to play together. All platforms are welcome to paticipate.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to play, follow the steps below:

1. Download Discord at https://discordapp.com/

2. Join the Kinda Funny Discord server at https://kindafunny.com/discord

3. On game night come in the server, we will be chatting in the #gamenight channel. To play join the voice channel for the platform you will be playing on.

*Note: Even if you're not going to voice chat or you're the first there for your platform, please join anyway so we know you're there and we can get a group together*

If you don't own the game each game will feature a streamer which you can watch on https://twitch.tv/KFBestFriends.

Schedule

"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

skzyp
Unsung Hero
XBL: skzyp
PSN: skzypmd
NNID: skzypmd
Steam: skzyp

Re: January 2017 | Kinda Funny Community Game Night

Jan 10, '17, 8:19pm

I'd really like to play Jackbox with some best friends. If I am off work in time tomorrow I'm down. I don't know which pack we will be playing with though. Do I need the most current (3)? I also need to figure out dischord. I have the app downloaded on my phone but don't quite understand how that works.

One-Shot
Management
Management
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot

Jan 11, '17, 7:50am

skzyp wrote:I'd really like to play Jackbox with some best friends. If I am off work in time tomorrow I'm down. I don't know which pack we will be playing with though. Do I need the most current (3)? I also need to figure out dischord. I have the app downloaded on my phone but don't quite understand how that works.

You don't need anything, just a browser and the code to join in which will be show on twitch.tv/kfbestfriends.
"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

Youngblaise
Producer
PSN: YoungBlaise

Jan 24, '17, 11:34am

Whose down for Tomb Raider? I need those Multiplayer Trophies lol.
I can do it but it would be funner with more people. Kinda!

Return to “Kinda Funny”