theindieboy
Producer
PSN: theindieboy

Re: Kinda Funny Day! | Jan 5th 11am-4pm PST

Jan 09, '17, 6:35am

pauLAW wrote:Tim - I am grateful for you putting 100 hours of care into editing Kinda Funny Live 2! Last time I checked I was unable to watch this in the UK but hopefully that will be resolved soon, I have been looking forward to it.

This happend to the orginal Kinda Funny Live a while back, there are several was of accessing it in the UK (other countries with issues i can't vouch but number 2 should work most places)!

1. Watch it in the browser and click desktop mode, know this is pretty crappy compared to the app experience but simplest fix.

2. Get a free VPN i justed hexatech on IOS to watch KFL2 several times, think it might have decreased the quality slightly some of the time but is free easy and quick to turn on and off etc.

3. Access the video on mobile, when you see the blocked screen like the video, this way you can go to PS4 (and likely xbox/ps3 etc) and go to youtube app Libary -> Created Playlists -> Liked videos, i have tested and this works great in the UK

As i say milage fror other countries may vary, if anyone in Japan/Canada etc has issues and find any of these methords work/dont work let me know please so can change advise.

pauLAW
Pure One

Jan 10, '17, 1:30am

Thanks theindieboy. I will give desktop mode a try after work tonight. I tried the native YouTube app on the PS4, iPad and Android phone and all did not work. I was hoping to cast it to the TV but maybe desktop mode is the way to go. I will let you know once I have tested it.
PSN - pauLAW
STEAM - Paul7751

theindieboy
Producer
PSN: theindieboy

Jan 10, '17, 2:33am

pauLAW wrote:Thanks theindieboy. I will give desktop mode a try after work tonight. I tried the native YouTube app on the PS4, iPad and Android phone and all did not work. I was hoping to cast it to the TV but maybe desktop mode is the way to go. I will let you know once I have tested it.

Thats strange the PS4 app was working on Sunday for me, by not working do you mean you have the video liked accessed it through the playlist and the video said it could not be shown? Or you could not like it on mobile or find it on PS4? Maybe you have to have started watching on another device just want to make sure i have the correct advice.

Failing any of this working just grab a vpn app like HexaTech should be able to cast it however did find this sometimes lowered the quality as traveling further, but not bad quality just not HD. :kinda

Return to “Kinda Funny”