Tswihdiu
Best Friend

Battlefield 4 or Halo

Nov 14, '17, 9:21pm

I'm considering buying a game, just playing it on free time to pass the time. Battlefield 4 price is $6.28, the price of Halo is $10 higher, but the review is good. Battlefield 4 or Halo, which one should I choose? I always have been struggling.

BuffArms
Baller

Re: Battlefield 4 or Halo

Nov 15, '17, 10:01am

Which Halo? The collection is a good deal of content.

BF4 the campaign was just okay, and only about 6 hours long. I loved the MP, I spent 2000 hours playing it on PC, but that died when BF1 was released.

I am guessing you are on console though, which might have a better online scene for it.
*Signature Crafted by Tidal Town

Tswihdiu
Best Friend

Nov 15, '17, 10:20pm

BuffArms wrote:Which Halo? The collection is a good deal of content.

BF4 the campaign was just okay, and only about 6 hours long. I loved the MP, I spent 2000 hours playing it on PC, but that died when BF1 was released.

I am guessing you are on console though, which might have a better online scene for it.

Right, Halo: The Master Chief Collection. 2000 hours? you really like this game. Maybe should I consider BF1, but it a little expensive.

Kongeudjso
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Nov 15, '17, 11:35pm

I also recommend Halo: The Master Chief Collection, it deserve a try

Tswihdiu
Best Friend

Nov 16, '17, 12:26am

Kongeudjso wrote:I also recommend Halo: The Master Chief Collection, it deserve a try

Are you playing Halo? Compared with BF1, which one will be better?

Kongeudjso
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Nov 16, '17, 1:26am

Tswihdiu wrote:
Kongeudjso wrote:I also recommend Halo: The Master Chief Collection, it deserve a try

I didn't play BF1, so I can not compare them, but for me, Halo is a great game. Could you tell me where did you find Hola in such price? I bought it in a higher price, and now I need a new one for a birthday gift to my friends.

Tswihdiu
Best Friend

Nov 16, '17, 2:02am

Kongeudjso wrote:
Tswihdiu wrote:

I didn't play BF1, so I can not compare them, but for me, Halo is a great game. Could you tell me where did you find Hola in such price? I bought it in a higher price, and now I need a new one for a birthday gift to my friends.

https://www.nokeys.com/halo-the-master-chief-collection-xbox-one-digital-code.html, the reviews are nice. I also plan to buy it. Believe your friends must will be happy.

BuffArms
Baller

Nov 16, '17, 8:57am

Tswihdiu wrote:
BuffArms wrote:Which Halo? The collection is a good deal of content.

Right, Halo: The Master Chief Collection. 2000 hours? you really like this game. Maybe should I consider BF1, but it a little expensive.

Do you have EA Access where you are at? You can play BF1 (and like 40 other games) for about $5 a month with that, well at least in the US.

BF1 is now the multiplayer game I keep going back to play in between single player games. Though I only have 596 hours played in it, but its only been a year. ThisIsFine
*Signature Crafted by Tidal Town

The_Almighty_Foofy
Baller
XBL: A 2Piece Combo
PSN: PhantomPain20xx
NNID: SW-5606-2665-3891
Steam: atomic_pingas

Nov 16, '17, 8:59am

Is MCC's online working now? I remember the online for it at launch was pretty shit. I'd go for BF4 but I'm highly biased as I dumped the first two years of my Xbox One's life into Battlefield 4. I think about 14 days of playtime was the count for it last I checked.

While I'd prefer BF4, I dont know how many people are still playing after BF1. Halo MCC probably has more players but I'd still go for BF4.
"It's easy to tell the difference between right and wrong. What's hard is choosing the wrong that's more right."

"Ore wa Gundam da"

MannySJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
XBL: Senor Samson
PSN: SenorSamson
NNID: SenorSamson
Steam: SenorSamson

Battlefield 4 or Halo

Nov 16, '17, 11:10am

BF4 and MCC both had significant online issues and, last I was aware, those issues were never completely fixed. That said, I doubt either community is particularly active right now, considering how old they are and that Halo 5 and Battlefield 1 have both come out since then, so fans of both have probably moved on.

For single player content though, you can't beat MCC. Four campaigns (plus ODST if you want to grab that too) is a lot of content to get through, and those games are great shooters.

gooseysoucy
Shadow Boxer
XBL: gooseysoucy

Battlefield 4 or Halo

Nov 18, '17, 3:40pm

I played Master Chief Collection a few weeks back and the online worked without issues, it might take a minute or two and chances are a little higher that you'll get scraped by players who've been playing it a while... so show them what your made of.

FallenVega8K
Unsung Hero

Battlefield 4 or Halo

Nov 20, '17, 12:30am

BF4 is still slightly active on the Xbox but not so much as most moved to BF1 or other games which is what I would say to do as well. I think they have a Awesome bundle for TF2 and BF1 Rev for $60 (Canadian Price).

I mean the Halo collection will bring hours but so will any online game, really depends what you feel like playing as both Halo and Battlefield play entirely different. My money is on Battlefield and that's on based of playing a Ton of Halo 5 and not touching my Halo Collection yet.

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”