RhetoricalGamer
Pure One
XBL: RhetoricalGamer
PSN: RhetoricalGamer
Steam: RhetoricalGamer

Re: What are you playing?

Jan 09, '17, 9:20am

Youngblaise wrote:
RhetoricalGamer wrote:I finally joined the Dragon Quest Builders hype on my Vita and man I cant put this down, this is exactly what I wanted Minecraft to be.

I tried the demo which was really fun but didnt it feel a little limited due to the low stack height or does that change?

I haven't gone out of my way to stack crazy high but I think you can go crazy stacking on the vita version.

Youngblaise
Producer
PSN: YoungBlaise

Jan 09, '17, 9:36am

RhetoricalGamer wrote:
Youngblaise wrote:
RhetoricalGamer wrote:I finally joined the Dragon Quest Builders hype on my Vita and man I cant put this down, this is exactly what I wanted Minecraft to be.

I tried the demo which was really fun but didnt it feel a little limited due to the low stack height or does that change?

I haven't gone out of my way to stack crazy high but I think you can go crazy stacking on the vita version.

i may have to get it eventually theres so many Vita games i want to play but with them being RPG type they take so long. (Fun but long lol)

Love you little Vita girl gif!

Youngblaise
Producer
PSN: YoungBlaise

What are you playing?

Jan 09, '17, 9:37am

ebrito wrote:Just Finished Skyrim's main story and the dragonborn DLC, will be finishing up little side quests here and there. Can't decide to start Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Uncharted 4 or Dragonball Z Xenoverse. Any suggestions?

I would say get on Fallout 4.
Witcher 2 is mega long, Uncharted i would say only if you've played 1-3, and Xenverse is ok

SorryWeAre0_o
Baller
PSN: SorryWeAre0_o

Jan 09, '17, 2:44pm

Still...

nicktorious_BIG
Lifestyle & Ent Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

Jan 09, '17, 3:43pm

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:Still...

This is damn pretty. GregGunnar

MeatCake
Seducer

Jan 10, '17, 3:31am

Super Mario Run: (Mobile, flat cost) I actually dislike Mario 2D platform games, but because this is different as a mobile game, I'm giving it a shot. What's immediately clear is that I find this even harder to play (as the levels progress) because this requires me to not just have the reflex and agility of single-thumb action, but to mentally forecast Mario's actions. And I find that very hard. I'm swearing at this game so I don't think I want to play it in public

Mobius Final Fantasy: (Mobile, micro transactions) More a curiosity at this point. It is an half-naked pretty boy battle-oriented fantasy. In fact every human character seems to be a copy of the one male model. There is a multiplayer prostitution system: When you "rent" someone else's card, the animation makes it look like you're walking away with a rent boy. You can "Follow" them afterward, or dismiss them. To be fair, no money gets exchanged. And then there is Vox, the spiritual narrator that introduces you to this world, he has the sass of a drag queen. The other character at the front of the game is Moogle. The brief voice acting in this game is second-rate. Other than the camp tone, this game is some hybrid of JRPG action battles along with a complicated card system. The game lays on a very dense tutorial immediately and this card system is foreign to me so most of it went over my head. This game downloaded half a gigabyte of data for its prologue and it warns of requiring internet and preferably Wi-Fi, for data consumption considerations. After some ten battles, in sets of three (in other words, thirty) with the occasional boss, the gameplay looks like that is all there is. Just battle after battle, in between which you work your card deck, and get an occasional cutscene.

Wildblood
PSN: Danaxus82

Jan 10, '17, 4:20am

I've been bad. I have a little plat war going on with a friend of mine. I took a little hiatus from gaming for a couple of months and the bastard went and picked up 7 plats in the meantime. In response, I trophy-whored myself out and played:
Albedo
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Jazzpunk
The Bunker

Next I'm going for Murdered: Soul Suspects. Yes, I feel shame, no, I won't stop.

Jay
Tim's Disney Princess

Jan 10, '17, 5:11am

Rise of the Tomb Raider Croft Manor stuff.
THE END OF AN ERA

Keltigon (PSN)
Captain Hogwash (Twitch Chat)
@CreatureLives (Twitter)

SorryWeAre0_o
Baller

Jan 10, '17, 5:14am

Jay wrote:Rise of the Tomb Raider Croft Manor stuff.

I assumed the Croft Manor DLC was VR, is it not?

vitzpatel
Shadow Boxer
PSN: vitz1985

Jan 10, '17, 5:19am

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:

It can be played in either. I played it in good old fashioned 2D and it was good, if not a little shallow. The plot was a bit thin but Camilla Luddington's performance still resonated with me when the story did wrap up.

Still playing the Last Guardian although I picked up the Uncharted Drake Collection from the January PSN Sale. While I played through them just before I played Uncharted 4, it was a physical copy which I traded in and I wanted to have these special games on my system for as long as possible.
psn: vitz1985 | twitter: @vitzpatel | random ramblings: @vitzpatel on Medium

Jay
Tim's Disney Princess

Jan 10, '17, 5:20am

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:

Not using VR.
THE END OF AN ERA

Keltigon (PSN)
@CreatureLives (Twitter)

SorryWeAre0_o
Baller

Jan 10, '17, 5:24am

Jay wrote:
SorryWeAre0_o wrote:

Not using VR.

vitzpatel wrote:
SorryWeAre0_o wrote:

It can be played in either. I played it in good old fashioned 2D and it was good, if not a little shallow. The plot was a bit thin but Camilla Luddington's performance still resonated with me when the story did wrap up.

Oh nice, thanks for the heads up. There's tonnes of content in the 20th Anniversary edition with all the DLC included so I'm not too fused I just assumed that particular DLC was something I couldn't play.

Jay
Tim's Disney Princess

Jan 10, '17, 5:34am

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:
Oh nice, thanks for the heads up. There's tonnes of content in the 20th Anniversary edition with all the DLC included so I'm not too fused I just assumed that particular DLC was something I couldn't play.

Yeah, they really loaded it up. Had to make it worth peoples while for making them wait a whole year just to play.
THE END OF AN ERA

Keltigon (PSN)
@CreatureLives (Twitter)

why2bee
Pure One
PSN: why2bee

Jan 10, '17, 7:57am

Titanfall 2, Final Fantasy XV, Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII on ps4. Foul Play on VITA and I just downloaded BArd's Gold as well. I'm still picking of Uncharted 4 and Arkham City remastered here and there working on trophies.

Valomek
Shadow Boxer
PSN: Valomek

Jan 10, '17, 8:21am

why2bee wrote:Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII

How is this game for someone that has never tried this series, but is somewhat heavy invested in the story of the Three Kingdoms ?

Raging Light
Baller
PSN: XDaimyo

What are you playing?

Jan 10, '17, 1:25pm

Switching between Dark Souls 2 and Overwatch.

A cloud has set over Kinda Funny. Rain is in our midst. But the storm will fade. And the sun will rise once more.

The_Redback
Steam: The_Redback

Jan 10, '17, 1:30pm

I am been playing Binding Of Isaac again. I don't know why but I had a sudden urge the other day and now I can't stop. It is such a great game though.
Last edited by The_Redback on Jan 11, '17, 1:17pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam: The_Redback
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
Twitter: @The_Redback

why2bee
Pure One
PSN: why2bee

Jan 10, '17, 1:54pm

Valomek wrote:
why2bee wrote:Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII

How is this game for someone that has never tried this series, but is somewhat heavy invested in the story of the Three Kingdoms ?

The lore is great and the story is well told through a variety of cutscenes. However, the systems are deep and the game doesn't really hold your hand to get you into it. I think once you get the hang of it's great. I've been playing since the 7th game in the series though. If you want to check it out I do stream it on my twitch channel, as do a few friends.

Littleraven89
Shadow Boxer
PSN: Savagechild89

Jan 11, '17, 9:31am

Jumping bwteen Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Heroes of the Storm and WoW right now. Need to get back to finishing my Final Fantasy XV platinum but I need to commit to that and I don't want to right now lol.

Sanjiv
Unsung Hero
PSN: Sanjiv333

What are you playing?

Jan 11, '17, 5:18pm

Just got my code for the Witcher Gwent Beta and I'm having a blast playing and getting my ass kicked. The only thing I'm not liking is the slow progression to get unlock new cards without paying. I'm playing matches against people who are a lot more experienced and have much better cards.