SorryWeAre0_o
Baller
PSN: SorryWeAre0_o

Re: What are you playing?

Jan 03, '17, 10:29am

Can't. Stop. Playing. Rise of the Tomb Raider.

It's fantastic. If I'd started playing it more than a few hours before the year ended it would have been up there as a GOTY pick. It may well be one of the best games I play this year.

Jay
Tim's Disney Princess

Jan 03, '17, 11:29am

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:Can't. Stop. Playing. Rise of the Tomb Raider.

It's fantastic. If I'd started playing it more than a few hours before the year ended it would have been up there as a GOTY pick. It may well be one of the best games I play this year.

Same same.
THE END OF AN ERA

Keltigon (PSN)
Captain Hogwash (Twitch Chat)
@CreatureLives (Twitter)

Hamood07
Unsung Hero
XBL: MKQ2010
PSN: Hamood07

Jan 04, '17, 4:02am

It's been a while, I finished Titanfall 2 which was great game it's a shame the game didn't sell well but I blame EA for their aweful timing.

I also finished FF 15, I put on around 40 hours finished the story and a decent amount of sidequests. This was my first ever FF ( I don't normally like turn based games) and I have to say I really loved the game sure the story was a mess and chapter 13 is stupid but the whole game is really great. I think I will go back and get the Platinum but I am not sure that I want to do the fishing quests

Currently I am playing return to Arkham asylum and rembering how fantastic that game was and I am also playing R&C collection on the Vita since I am taking a 4 hour train every weekend these days.

Eve Narlieth
Baller
PSN: gabieve

Jan 04, '17, 5:30am

I booted up Letter quest remastered thinking it would be something I'd play for 15 minutes then never came back to it, 2h later and I was in love with it. I don't usually play word games, but having the rpg elements make it so much cooler

Fuhgeddit
Producer
Position/Title: Accountant
XBL: NY MLKE G
PSN: Fuhg3ddaboud1t

Jan 04, '17, 5:59am

I bought titanfall 2 for PC and then bought it for PS4. I had beaten it on PS4, but I think I will play it again on PC because it looks glorious on there and the campaign was that special.
Steam: Fuhgeddit
Battle.net: Coming...
PSN: Fuhg3dda6oudit

Eve Narlieth
Baller

Jan 04, '17, 6:02am

Fuhgeddit wrote:.

Your avatar also reminds me: I've played the Nier Automata demo and loved it to pieces

Youngblaise
Producer
PSN: YoungBlaise

Jan 04, '17, 7:56am

Does it have ridiculous online trophies? Couldn't get the Plat for Tomb Raider because of them.

RhetoricalGamer
Pure One
XBL: RhetoricalGamer
PSN: RhetoricalGamer
Steam: RhetoricalGamer

Jan 04, '17, 8:05am

I finally joined the Dragon Quest Builders hype on my Vita and man I cant put this down, this is exactly what I wanted Minecraft to be.

SorryWeAre0_o
Baller
PSN: SorryWeAre0_o

Jan 04, '17, 10:11am

Youngblaise wrote:

Does it have ridiculous online trophies? Couldn't get the Plat for Tomb Raider because of them.

Not a single one. I don't even think there is a multiplayer, if there is I've been oblivious when looking at the main menu.

The trophies are made up of story, collectables, character & weapon upgrades, combat and replaying encounters in the score attack mode, with some miscellaneous ones. There is a lot of trophies - Colin spoke about how bad the list is on PS I Love You this week. There's 66 trophies in the base game, 64 of them are bronze, with 1 gold.

Youngblaise
Producer

Jan 04, '17, 11:06am

It appears that I can post to discord and link it there.

Youngblaise
Producer

Jan 04, '17, 1:03pm

RhetoricalGamer wrote:I finally joined the Dragon Quest Builders hype on my Vita and man I cant put this down, this is exactly what I wanted Minecraft to be.

I tried the demo which was really fun but didnt it feel a little limited due to the low stack height or does that change?

CinciBoiler
Baller
PSN: Izzyrules

Jan 04, '17, 3:31pm

Been playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm really enjoying it so far. Awesome soundtrack, and its been a while since I played an old school platformer metroidvania style game.
Twitter: CinciBoiler

Fuhgeddit
Producer
Position/Title: Accountant
PSN: Fuhg3ddaboud1t

Jan 04, '17, 6:09pm

Eve Narlieth wrote:
Fuhgeddit wrote:.

Your avatar also reminds me: I've played the Nier Automata demo and loved it to pieces

Yep, the demo was amazing. We need more games like this. it was so smooth.
Steam: Fuhgeddit
Battle.net: Coming...
PSN: Fuhg3dda6oudit

nicktorious_BIG
Lifestyle & Ent Moderator
Lifestyle & Ent Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

What are you playing?

Jan 04, '17, 10:08pm

Cranked through the first couple of levels in DOOM and I am really enjoying it so far. The combat is super satisfying and the game's aesthetic is balls-to-the-wall crazy.

I've also put a couple of more hours into Final Fantasy XV. The combat is taking some getting used to since it's pretty different from what I have been playing recently but I am still really enjoying what I have played so far. The crew is really fun and the whole "road trip" theme that this game is going for is really cool. Cruising down the road in the Regalia listening to some classic Final Fantasy I tunes is a great experience.

II GTA FREEK II
Seducer
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

What are you playing?

Jan 05, '17, 1:29am

So I decided to download Hyper Light Drifter. At first I was kinda liking it but now it has become very annoying. Everything is pissing me off. My current status is I wish I could get a refund right now. But I'm just going to stop right now and try playing it some more tomorrow or something.

ColinSpoon
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

MeatCake
Seducer

Jan 05, '17, 4:28am

Uncharted 4. This is the only series where I will gladly play all of its games. And i have (Numbers 1 to 3, plus Golden Abyss). But Uncharted 4 is pushing stealth, which is something I loathe in any game. I'll grin and bear it because so far it appears to be optional. But $%#@ stealth and I will count this against the game!

Eve Narlieth
Baller

Jan 05, '17, 5:34am

Playing the Witcher 3 DLC 1, finally. Also will start playing Elder Scrolls Online today with my SO, finally (2). We got two very cheap copies in GAME, so we could play together.

rchirino
Pure One
PSN: rchirino
Steam: keopskun

Jan 05, '17, 7:16am

Taking CoD: IW's campaign for a Veteran spin, still playing FFXV (2nd NG+ playthrough) and FF Brave Exvius. Going to play INSIDE soon.
Platinum #7: Final Fantasy XV - PS4 (Dec 12)

#ColinWasRight - Game developer! My first game, Operation Hardcore, OUT NOW!

Youngblaise
Producer

Jan 05, '17, 8:14am

CinciBoiler wrote:Been playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm really enjoying it so far. Awesome soundtrack, and its been a while since I played an old school platformer metroidvania style game.

It looks like it's so much fun! Are you playing on the PS4 or Vita?
To mee it seems like a good Vita game. But i can't decide yet.

CinciBoiler
Baller

Jan 05, '17, 9:06am

Youngblaise wrote:
CinciBoiler wrote:Been playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm really enjoying it so far. Awesome soundtrack, and its been a while since I played an old school platformer metroidvania style game.

It looks like it's so much fun! Are you playing on the PS4 or Vita?
To mee it seems like a good Vita game. But i can't decide yet.

I'm playing on PS4. I'm one of those bastards the doesn't have a Vita...lol. Its a lot of fun. And the guy that did the score for Shovel Knight also did this game, which is a bonus cause Jake Kaufman is awesome.
Twitter: CinciBoiler