User avatar
Selfox
Producer
Posts: 324
Joined: Jul 08, '15, 3:39pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
PSN: selkies24
NNID: selkies24
Steam: selkies24
Contact: Google+ Twitter YouTube Twitch

Re: Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Nov 15, '16, 7:25am

kaydakota wrote:PS4 code for Dishonored Definitive Edition that came with my copy of Dishonored 2 but I already have the first game so here ya go!

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Looked like someone redeemed it and didn't say anything! Cmon Best friends don't be like that!

Thanks Kaydakota for your generosity!

User avatar
Embytron
Unsung Hero
Posts: 118
Joined: May 18, '15, 11:12am
Location: Vita Island
Contact: Website

Re: Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Nov 26, '16, 1:08pm

I just won this game from a Twitch stream, no idea what it is and I don't use Steam so if anybody wants it, here ya go.

The Legend of Candlewind
Steam/PC
1 code
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image

User avatar
KiLLz4TwinKies
Unsung Hero
Posts: 112
Joined: Dec 06, '15, 3:41pm
Location: Michigan
XBL: KiLLz4TwinKiez
PSN: KiLLz4TwinKies

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Nov 28, '16, 6:22pm

Candy Floss wrote:
KiLLz4TwinKies wrote:Doubt anyone will want it, but got a code with Skyrim for a Elder Scrolls Online Dragon Warrior Costume and Mount:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


What platform is this for?



Sorry for the delay in responding, PS4 if you're still interested
Image

SicKisH
Best Friend
Posts: 14
Joined: Oct 09, '15, 7:17am
Location: Addison, IL
XBL: Sickish
PSN: CircaAmor
Steam: sickish
Contact: Twitch

Re: Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 03, '16, 1:15pm

Embytron wrote:I just won this game from a Twitch stream, no idea what it is and I don't use Steam so if anybody wants it, here ya go.

The Legend of Candlewind
Steam/PC
1 code
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Got it, thanks!

User avatar
Rami64
Best Friend
Posts: 7
Joined: Nov 19, '15, 7:29am
Location: Montreal
XBL: RonMiller64
PSN: Rami64
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Twitch

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 06, '16, 7:45am

KiLLz4TwinKies wrote:
Candy Floss wrote:
KiLLz4TwinKies wrote:Doubt anyone will want it, but got a code with Skyrim for a Elder Scrolls Online Dragon Warrior Costume and Mount:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


What platform is this for?



Sorry for the delay in responding, PS4 if you're still interested


Hey I just redeemed this on xbox one and it worked! Thanks so much!! :-D

User avatar
One-Shot
Management
Management
Posts: 4701
Joined: May 18, '15, 7:45am
Location: Atlanta GA
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot
Contact: Skype

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 06, '16, 8:07am

Rami64 wrote:Hey I just redeemed this on xbox one and it worked! Thanks so much!! :-D

That did seem awfully long for a PS code lol.
Image
"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

User avatar
joeyfine
Best Friend
Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 08, '16, 11:53am
Location: Akron, OH
XBL: lil meatballz
PSN: josephofinelli
NNID: sw-5402-9436-4031
Steam: joeyfine
Contact: Twitter Twitch

Re: Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 06, '16, 6:21pm

Steam code for Democracy 3 Collector's Edition

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by joeyfine on Dec 06, '16, 6:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

User avatar
joeyfine
Best Friend
Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 08, '16, 11:53am
Location: Akron, OH
XBL: lil meatballz
PSN: josephofinelli
NNID: sw-5402-9436-4031
Steam: joeyfine
Contact: Twitter Twitch

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 06, '16, 6:22pm

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 Steam Key
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ImageImage

User avatar
The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 2918
Joined: Jun 02, '15, 7:54pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Steam: The_Redback
Contact: Twitter Twitch

Re: Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 07, '16, 1:16pm

joeyfine wrote:Steam code for Democracy 3 Collector's Edition

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Got it! Thanks amigo.
Steam: The_Redback
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
Twitter: @The_Redback
Image

User avatar
joeyfine
Best Friend
Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 08, '16, 11:53am
Location: Akron, OH
XBL: lil meatballz
PSN: josephofinelli
NNID: sw-5402-9436-4031
Steam: joeyfine
Contact: Twitter Twitch

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 08, '16, 7:48am

Out of the Park Baseball 17 via steam
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ImageImage

User avatar
KiLLz4TwinKies
Unsung Hero
Posts: 112
Joined: Dec 06, '15, 3:41pm
Location: Michigan
XBL: KiLLz4TwinKiez
PSN: KiLLz4TwinKies

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 08, '16, 5:18pm

I recently bought Kingsglaive: Collectors Edition and for some reason it came with 11 Digital HD (ultraviolet) codes. I figured i would share with the Best Friends. Here are two:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Please respond when if you take one, ill add a few more if these get taken.

:kinda
Image

User avatar
One-Shot
Management
Management
Posts: 4701
Joined: May 18, '15, 7:45am
Location: Atlanta GA
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot
Contact: Skype

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 08, '16, 7:28pm

KiLLz4TwinKies wrote:I recently bought Kingsglaive: Collectors Edition and for some reason it came with 11 Digital HD (ultraviolet) codes. I figured i would share with the Best Friends. Here are two:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Please respond when if you take one, ill add a few more if these get taken.

:kinda

Took the last code, thanks!

FYI for next time we do have a digital movie thread viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8011
Image
"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

User avatar
Erok
Pure One
Posts: 33
Joined: May 20, '15, 9:10am
Location: Portugal
PSN: eerrookk
Steam: jpms17
Contact: Skype Twitter YouTube

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 09, '16, 9:43am

KiLLz4TwinKies wrote:I recently bought Kingsglaive: Collectors Edition and for some reason it came with 11 Digital HD (ultraviolet) codes. I figured i would share with the Best Friends. Here are two:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Please respond when if you take one, ill add a few more if these get taken.

:kinda

Can you please send me one?
@ErraticErok
Image

User avatar
One-Shot
Management
Management
Posts: 4701
Joined: May 18, '15, 7:45am
Location: Atlanta GA
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot
Contact: Skype

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 09, '16, 12:14pm

Erok wrote:Can you please send me one?

The codes are right there....
Image
"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

User avatar
Erok
Pure One
Posts: 33
Joined: May 20, '15, 9:10am
Location: Portugal
PSN: eerrookk
Steam: jpms17
Contact: Skype Twitter YouTube

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 09, '16, 12:19pm

One-Shot wrote:
Erok wrote:Can you please send me one?

The codes are right there....

Both used.
@ErraticErok
Image

User avatar
One-Shot
Management
Management
Posts: 4701
Joined: May 18, '15, 7:45am
Location: Atlanta GA
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot
Contact: Skype

Re: Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 09, '16, 12:20pm

*sigh* if only people would post as much.
Image
"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

User avatar
KiLLz4TwinKies
Unsung Hero
Posts: 112
Joined: Dec 06, '15, 3:41pm
Location: Michigan
XBL: KiLLz4TwinKiez
PSN: KiLLz4TwinKies

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 11, '16, 8:49pm

Erok wrote:
One-Shot wrote:
Erok wrote:Can you please send me one?

The codes are right there....

Both used.


PM'd you one
Image

User avatar
KiLLz4TwinKies
Unsung Hero
Posts: 112
Joined: Dec 06, '15, 3:41pm
Location: Michigan
XBL: KiLLz4TwinKiez
PSN: KiLLz4TwinKies

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 11, '16, 8:58pm

Posting two more Kingsglaive Digital HD and Digital Bloodborne Soundtrack. Don't be that guy, post when you take one!

Kingsglaive:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Bloodborne Digital Soundtrack (For PS4):

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by KiLLz4TwinKies on Dec 12, '16, 5:32pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
leonatis1084
Best Friend
Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 04, '16, 1:44pm
Location: Ohio,Usa
XBL: Leonatis1084
PSN: Leonatis1084
NNID: Leonatis1084
Contact: Facebook Google+ Twitter YouTube Twitch

Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 12, '16, 2:05pm

KiLLz4TwinKies wrote:Posting two more Kingsglaive Digital HD and Digital Bloodborne Soundtrack. Don't be that guy, post when you take one!

Kingsglaive:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Bloodborne Digital Soundtrack (For PS4):

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.



I used 3ZF0 E3FS CKLY 7136 code, Thank you. :kinda
Image

Kangaroosam
Best Friend
Posts: 13
Joined: Jun 01, '15, 12:12am

Re: Official Kinda Funny Giveaway Thread

Dec 12, '16, 5:02pm

I used 3GYD J1KS SWYC 5XZ7 thanks so much!
PSN: Kangaroosam
Xbox: KangarooSam94

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”