SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: SonofMar

Re: Everybody's Golf - Anybody getting it?

Sep 08, '17, 5:53pm

Ugh everybody is saying how fun it is. Knowing my impulse control lately with fun and pretty well received games, I will be getting this in about a week. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh stop staring at me Nier and Rise of the Tomb Raider and all the other games I keep putting off!

BetoJR
Baller
PSN: BetoJR_FOR

Sep 09, '17, 4:35am

SonofMar wrote:Ugh everybody is saying how fun it is. Knowing my impulse control lately with fun and pretty well received games, I will be getting this in about a week. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh stop staring at me Nier and Rise of the Tomb Raider and all the other games I keep putting off!

Get a grip, man!
What, who're you calling a pot?

Valomek
Baller
PSN: Valomek

Sep 09, '17, 11:10am

SonofMar wrote:Ughhhhhhhhhhhh stop staring at me Nier and Rise of the Tomb Raider and all the other games I keep putting off!

What a waste of money, you might as well just buy it and never play it, since you are so ready to give money away mate portilloIndeed

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sep 10, '17, 10:32pm

Valomek wrote:
What a waste of money, you might as well just buy it and never play it, since you are so ready to give money away mate portilloIndeed

A problem I have is that I haven't been smart with my time management at all (GTA talked about that today actually while he was helping me with Division stuff).

But you are right, even though I am torn since I do want to support devs and games like this so they could potentially continue, ya know? PortyDumb

Valomek
Baller
PSN: Valomek

Sep 10, '17, 11:11pm

SonofMar wrote:But you are right, even though I am torn since I do want to support devs and games like this so they could potentially continue, ya know? PortyDumb

That is a sound logic, if you were in fact in a postion to say whatever or not you like the games, but how can you like something you have not played yet portilloIndeed

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sep 11, '17, 11:01am

Valomek wrote:That is a sound logic, if you were in fact in a postion to say whatever or not you like the games, but how can you like something you have not played yet portilloIndeed

Again, fair point. From my point of view, plenty of people I know through here and in my day to day life talk highly of Hot Shots Golf and this title, and while I never played it their taste mirrors mine in many ways. But that isn't a soundproof reasoning to get something, which is why I still have been hesitant.

ferdonkers
Pure One
XBL: Ferdiliz
PSN: ferdonkers
NNID: ferdonkers
Steam: ferdonkers

Jan 10, '18, 12:33pm

My friend loves Hot Shots Golf so much that he still has his PS3 plugged in just to play that, and some old NCAA games.
I never played Hot Shots until a few months ago at his house, and it's lots of fun. I used to be a big fan of Tiger Woods
Golf games, but these are fun and more cartoony.

For Christmas I bought both of us a digital copy of Everybody's Golf and it's such a fun time. At first, I was just playing by
myself on my TV, but we finally did some online games together. It's a lot of fun to play. Plus, I can teach my 6 year old
nephew to play this game.

Everybody's Golf is an awesome game to play before or after playing a few matches of Battlefront II or Overwatch, or
whatever other game I'm playing. It's a fun cool down game before going to sleep.
Be excellent to each other!

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

Jan 10, '18, 1:24pm

I bought this game over Xmas break but I haven't played it yet. I should prob get around to doing that.
Steam: The_Redback
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback
Youtube: (Sometimes I livestream games here)

Jugsun
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Everybody's Golf - Anybody getting it?

Jan 11, '18, 8:23am

I got Everybody’s Golf around Xmas and I absolutely love it. It definitely has its hooks in me. I like previous Hot Shots games, but this one seems on another level to me. I love how I made my avatar look so much like me, and the grind to unlock new gear is fun and rewarding. I got AC: Origins for Christmas and i still find myself coming back to EG more then i thought i would.

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jan 11, '18, 10:11am

I think now that my backlog has been slowly dwindling (plus honestly I still want to play this), the next time I see it on sale somewhere I will pull the trigger. Helps that I finally played a bit of it via my buddy and it is a load of fun.

Return to “PlayStation”