Jayfawkes
Pure One
XBL: Jayfawkes
PSN: Jayfawkes
Steam: Jayfawkes
Tags: Jayfawkes

GTA Online - looking for players to help with heists, cargo runs and general merriment

Dec 15, '17, 4:07pm

Hey folks, best friends,

I’ve recently started playing GTA Online again and thought I’d reach out to the community and see if anyone would like to join up, be friends and make some cash as we go. If you’d like to participate just send me a friend request or look me up online in the game, my PSN name is ‘Jayfawkes’.

Hope to see you guys out there!

kfsmile

MapleHamwich
Pure One
XBL: MapleHamwich
PSN: MapleHamwich

GTA Online - looking for players to help with heists, cargo runs and general merriment

Dec 16, '17, 11:28am

Looking to join a kindy funny crew for GTA online myself. Just getting into it cause of the gang!

gadzooksgaming
Best Friend
Position/Title: Accountant

Re: GTA Online - looking for players to help with heists, cargo runs and general merriment

Jan 06, '18, 10:43am

Not sure if anything ever came of this, but I also recently got back into GTA Online, and I'd much prefer grouping up with the KF community vs. being screamed at by 13 year olds. Is there a KF crew that's active?

EDIT: found the Kinda Funny Squad (https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cr ... unny_squad), just not sure how active it is.

DJwarbear
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 23, '18, 12:48am

I'd also like to throw my name out there! I haven't done any of the heists motorcycle club activities, or any other group things because randoms suck. Anyways I'm down to clown and make some skrilla. Message me or add me 》DJwarbear

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: SonofMar

Re: GTA Online - looking for players to help with heists, cargo runs and general merriment

Jan 23, '18, 5:20am

PSN Name is same as my Forum name, or on my trophy card. I haven't given it a shot yet on PS4 but I'm down. Same goes for whoever wants a partner in crime on these here forums.

gadzooksgaming
Best Friend
Position/Title: Accountant

Jan 23, '18, 7:11am

I am also wanting to do the MC stuff (just bought a garage yesterday), as well as host all of the heists on hard. Be sure to join the Social Club squad (link in my earlier post above) and shoot me a friend request (MountaineerWR27) so we can join up!

InfamousElGuapo
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 23, '18, 8:00am

FXHOUND_GRAYFOX

Hit me up. Casual grown man gamer. I love this game. Will be moving onto RDR2 when it comes out.

DJwarbear
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 26, '18, 5:03pm

WHERE Y'ALL AT?!?

Return to “PlayStation”