danman31
Seducer

Re: PlayStation Trophies [Mega Thread]

Jan 09, '18, 12:39pm

ROCKfromtheROCK wrote:
danman31 wrote:Platinum #36: forma.8

I had this on my radar for Vita and was excited to see it on PS Plus. It's a solid game. I'm not sure I would have even beat it without a guide, let alone get the plat. Still, with a guide it's a mostly easy platinum.

Where were you able to find a good guide. I loved the aesthetic of the game but realized early on I was going to miss a ton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_rFe58WEU

It's a bit confusing if you play it on your own and then clean up the stuff you missed, but you can just follow this playthrough and it will get you everything but one or two trophies.

Jedwards87
Pure One
XBL: jedwards87
PSN: jedwards87

PlayStation Trophies [Mega Thread]

Jan 09, '18, 3:18pm

Platinum #120: Cosmic Star Heroine

CinciBoiler
Baller
PSN: Izzyrules

Jan 09, '18, 4:14pm

PLATINUM #109

EVENTIDE: SLAVIC FABLE

Platinum
Twitter: CinciBoiler

JoshGrav
Pure One
PSN: JoshGrav

Jan 10, '18, 10:12pm

Platinum Trophy #132. Red Dead Redemption.

theindieboy
Producer
PSN: theindieboy

Jan 11, '18, 2:23am

Snagged 3 plats this week so far, Grim Fandango and 36 Fragments of midnight on both ps4 and vita, hopefully will grab a couple more this week want in that top 10! Now on 110 plats woo portilloShu

mrsoy89
Seducer
Position/Title: Game Designer
PSN: mrsoy89

Jan 11, '18, 12:15pm

Plat 444 Raw Data.

4th platinum acheiver in the world SeemsGood

VillainFace
Best Friend

Jan 11, '18, 2:36pm

I got my 24th platinum last night for Pyre, great game, love how it makes you master the gameplay!

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: SonofMar

Jan 12, '18, 5:31am

Shout out to ma boy GTA for the major assist once more, got that fresh #88 Plat - Dying Light.

Really not a terribly hard plat, and like GTA and I talked about while playing together I really hope they are working on a sequel (beyond the other new IP Hellraid they put on hold supposedly, never knew about that one but as GTA put it, "Skyrim meets Dying Light", which sounds awesome to me.) With this wrapped up and probably will try out The Following at some point, my goal is to get MLB the Show 17 done (damn Regular Season Diamond Dynasty crap, need 2 wins or so...I wish I was a better batter), then I will work my way into my story stuff and get those done, like Full Throttle and Batman and whatnot. I am hoping to have at least 95 by the end of this month, if not maybe more. But that also depends if I keep getting scheduled for more shifts FeelsBadMan

GTA - the real MVP

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

Jan 12, '18, 8:39am

SonofMar wrote:GTA - the real MVP

ColinApproves ColinApproves ColinApproves
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

mrsoy89
Seducer

Jan 13, '18, 4:54am

Plat 445 Life Is Strange: Before the Storm

Not as painfully cringeworthy as the first game but still not great.

Darkgriffen
Unsung Hero
Position/Title: Trophy Hunter
XBL: Tygadopolis
PSN: Darkgriffen

Jan 13, '18, 8:31am

Hey everyone,

Since I have been playing gravity rush 2 working towards the Platinum. I just want to say they moved the server deadline to July. For trophies this is important because you get furniture from the treasure hunts. After you get far enough to unlock kat's house. The platinum can be done offline but that trophy is made far simpler due to high amount of treasure boxes. So if anything at least pop that trophy in the next few months.

Also popped 2 more platinum. Square of vs bullies ps4, ark survival ps4.

Working on tons of games but more relaxed in trophy hunting. :)
My current goal is to hit 50 stars on Psn, only a few more to go.
Check out my YouTube channel:
Http://www.youtube.com/c/Brokeleftstickgames

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jan 13, '18, 10:56am

Darkgriffen wrote:Since I have been playing gravity rush 2 working towards the Platinum. I just want to say they moved the server deadline to July.

Working on tons of games but more relaxed in trophy hunting. :)

I saw that mentioned earlier today, thank you for the heads up to everybody else though! Also glad to hear you're relaxed while hunting, that is the best kind of hunting portilloShu

jacks81x
Unsung Hero

Jan 14, '18, 7:01am

Plat #160 - Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery

mrsoy89
Seducer

Jan 14, '18, 2:58pm

Plat 446 Hidden Agenda

TheTruth
Unsung Hero
PSN: TrueKaimynas

Jan 15, '18, 12:03am

So has was yall's year in trophy hunting?

In 2017 I got 13 Platinum trophies, that's 6 less than in 2016. But considering that I almost didn't get any platinum trophies on Vita this number is just about right.

Rarest trophy of 2017 - Wasteland 2 with 4.17% ultra rare rarity on psnprofiles

Most fun Platinum trophy - Wasteland 2, I had so much fun playing this game and trophy guide was almost flawless. No second playthroughs, no difficulty trophies, it just gives you additional push to explore everything the game has to offer.

Honorable mentions - Transistor. Really good platinum run not only it requires to explore everything, but also getting good at the game and understanding and using its various mechanics and tactics.
"SYSTEM GO "DING", MAKE MY BRAIN TINGLE. I PRESS BUTTONS GHUUUUUUUD."

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jan 15, '18, 3:40am

TheTruth wrote:So has was yall's year in trophy hunting?

Fun bit of trophy sharing, I like it!

So here are my stats from looking into my profile:

Plats by year
2013: 6
2014: 20
2015: 22
2016: 21
2017:17
2018: 2 (so far)

Not surprisingly, I got the bulk of my trophies between my Junior year of college to my first year post-college/work force, makes sense.

Rarest: Broken Age (based on Rarity on PSN Profiles)
Most Fun: Dark Cloud (loved revisiting my old friend)
Proudest: Nioh (added this one, I loved Nioh and man that blacksmith trophy was a pain, as was the special dung pies trading)
Honorable Mention: Horizion (because it was awesome), FFXV (because that tortious almost counted as proudest moment, thing would not want to die), Severed (Drinkbox just gets it. God to get a Severed port to VR would be awesome.)

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

Jan 15, '18, 3:47am

In 2017 I got 13 Platinum trophies, that's 6 less than in 2016. But considering that I almost didn't get any platinum trophies on Vita this number is just about right.

Most fun Platinum trophy - Wasteland 2, I had so much fun playing this game and trophy guide was almost flawless. No second playthroughs, no difficulty trophies, it just gives you additional push to explore everything the game has to offer.

Honorable mentions - Transistor. Really good platinum run not only it requires to explore everything, but also getting good at the game and understanding and using its various mechanics and tactics.

A good year for me I will say.

15 total platinums in 2017

Technically some of my rarest trophies on psnprofiles come from the RES7 dlc that released in December. Those don’t really count imo. The next ones come from Shadow Warrior. Top one is 4.23%. So nothing special there.

I’d say my most fun platinum was Resident Evil 7, and keeping its percentage at 100%. The trophies that required me to beat the game in different ways, and on different difficulties were fun because they made me really think about what I was doing. It felt like a puzzle at times. The dlc was the same way. How can I beat the game without ever opening my storage chest besides the 3 times the game makes you.

Honorable mentions goes to Dark Souls 3 for being a game I didn’t think I’d get a platinum in. It always felt out of grasp despite the fact that it didn’t require THAT much effort. Also Dying Light for the fact that there was a 2 year gap between playing it for the first time and having trophies bug out on me, and replaying it with a friend and platinuming it that time around.

Dishonorable mentions goes to Hellblade. The lack of chapter select and multiple save slots made its collectible trophies such a pain. I had to replay the game twice to get everything.
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

mrsoy89
Seducer

Jan 15, '18, 4:16am

I ended up achieving 135 platinum trophies in 2017, my best year yet. 2016 was 123.

My rarest was the Farpoint plat with a 0.30% on PSNProfiles.

Most fun for me was Horizon Zero Dawn. I just loved that game and the trophy list. Made you do and see almost everything the game had to offer without ever feeling like a chore.

Hardest this year was either Farpoint or Vanquish. Both had very tough challenge modes with trophies attached.

Most boring/disappointing was Ghost Recon Wildlands. Such a boring grind and a crazy amount of collectables.

Biggest surprise of the year was Assassin's Creed Origins. So glad the series got it's mojo back with this one.

Honourable mentions to Evil Within 2, Resi 7, South Park The Fractured But Whole, Crash Collection, Uncharted The Lost Legacy and Hellblade.

JJGee
Baller
PSN: Night-MareW
Steam: JJGee

Jan 15, '18, 6:46am

Platinum Trophy #43
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

CinciBoiler
Baller