No votes
Pass
5%

Total votes: 19
FallenVega8K
Unsung Hero

God of War | PS4 Reboot

Jan 01, '18, 4:38am

II GTA FREEK II wrote:Just in case anybody is a psychopath with money to burn.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectible ... ca-903332/

Man, that statue is neat and I may end up getting it kfsmile

Also, don't forget that the Collector's edition is rumored to come with another statue but we all know that it won't be Sideshow quality.

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

God of War | PS4 Reboot

Jan 17, '18, 1:19pm

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/god-o ... 0-6456168/

I hope they have a lesser version that comes with a steelbook. Like an $80 edition. Maybe Best Buy will have something. Fingers crossed. This version is too much. I don’t want that statue.
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: SonofMar

Re: God of War | PS4 Reboot

Jan 17, '18, 6:05pm

^I'm shocked they haven't shown off a Pro model variant for this one, like they have for MHW. But agreed on the statue, doesn't look great. The rest looks solid.

HavokX
Shadow Boxer
PSN: Havok83

Jan 23, '18, 8:31am

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jan 23, '18, 8:36am

DEAR GOD FINALLY! It actually fell inbetween my guess I have had recently (With March 23rd being one and the other May 18th). So now where does Detroit fit...May probably.

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums

God of War | PS4 Reboot

Jan 23, '18, 8:53am

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! FINALLY!!!

Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

Vane
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: SorryWeAre0_o

Jan 23, '18, 8:54am

Great trailer. Nice nod to the Blade of Chaos when his bandages begin to unravel. Release date is a little later than I'd hoped, but whatcha gonna do.

why2bee
Unsung Hero
PSN: why2bee

Jan 23, '18, 8:58am

SonofMar wrote:
DEAR GOD FINALLY! It actually fell inbetween my guess I have had recently (With March 23rd being one and the other May 18th). So now where does Detroit fit...May probably.

I think June. Give GoW more time to breathe.

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jan 23, '18, 9:27am

why2bee wrote:I think June. Give GoW more time to breathe.

See that's why I wish of all the games to say a more specific window, Detroit wouldn't have done it at PSX. That said, I bet they probably want a PR delay to figure out the crap going one, so June might be a safe shot. Plus it actually gets more distance from another packed start of a year, with MHW, Yakuza 6, Ni Nu Kuni 2, God of War, and plenty else. Good call portilloTrueLove

shanethesaint88
Shadow Boxer
XBL: shanest88
PSN: shanethesaint88

Jan 23, '18, 9:40am

That trailer was awesome! I was not sold on this game at all and probably wasn’t gonna pick it up. But that trailer thoroughly convinced me! Bravo whoever put that together

JerrodDRagon
Pride of the Forums
XBL: JerrodDragon89
PSN: JerrodDragon

Jan 23, '18, 9:54am

Nice, this means in August it will be on sale and I'll grab it then at Best Buy

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums

God of War | PS4 Reboot

Jan 23, '18, 10:43am

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

I fucking hate that the EU gets all of the limited and steelbook editions for games. And the us just gets all of the $150 editions. Give me a fucking choice you fucking cunts!

Now here’s the thing. I could buy the limited edition from overseas, but I shouldn’t. Luckily the PS4 isn’t region locked, EXCEPT for dlc. So even though I’d be able to play the game and have my steelbook and artbook, I’d be locked out of any dlc for the game. Unless I bought the game again here in the us assumedly. So preorder dlc, locked out. Any possible, and most likely, story expansions, locked out.

So I’ll just have to deal with buying the standard game, because the cunts in charge of these editions ARE FUCKING CUNTS!

FUCK!

MannySJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
XBL: Senor Samson
PSN: SenorSamson
NNID: SenorSamson
Steam: SenorSamson

God of War | PS4 Reboot

Jan 23, '18, 11:02am

God of War and Nintendo Labo on the same day? Something for everyone, I guess!

BetoJR
Baller
PSN: BetoJR_FOR

Jan 23, '18, 11:43am

Is it April, yet?

Vices_9
Seducer
PSN: Vices_9

God of War | PS4 Reboot

Jan 23, '18, 12:25pm

It’s a month earlier than I expected so woo hoo!

The story trailer looks awesome. They really did a good job keeping the narrative under wraps for a long time. I have zero doubts that this game will be great.

Also happy about the spacing. I don’t think there are any confirmed big playstation games within two weeks of God of War, either ahead or after. March probably would have been okay, but less good than this date. Now, Ni No Kuni, Far Cry, Yakuza, and a couple others can take a breather that they won’t be toppled.

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

God of War | PS4 Reboot

Jan 23, '18, 12:52pm

Nice! Earlier than expected! And this comes out right at the start of my one month vacation before I start work. SeemsGood

Vane
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jan 23, '18, 1:03pm

Agree with Andrea that April 20th, is not "Early 2018". Interested to see how this affects; Spiderman, Detroit, Days Gone.

channelocho
Producer
XBL: Channelocho86
PSN: ChannelOcho

Jan 23, '18, 1:56pm

I am happy to finally know when I will get to play this! It is a little later than then I thought, I was still thinking March

Vices_9
Seducer
PSN: Vices_9

Jan 23, '18, 4:21pm

Vane wrote:Agree with Andrea that April 20th, is not "Early 2018". Interested to see how this affects; Spiderman, Detroit, Days Gone.

I also agree, but I truly believe they looked at March and said to themselves, “okay we can screw Ubisoft, Bandai Namco, and Sega, along with ourselves, or we can push the game a month and take the piss from consumers over the “early 2018” label. It’s a small price to pay for missing a window by 20 days. And there’s nothing in April anyway. This is a much better release date for everyone.

As far as the rest of the games, I can see Detroit coming in May still and Spider-Man in June/July. Yes I know, that means Spider-Man misses “first half of 2018” like Shawn Layden said, but it’ll be fine. People are going to forgive Spider-Man.

I think Detroit has to come out before E3 because if people see that game in the conference they are going to be throwing mud at Quantic Dream and Sony, especially as more of the story behind the studio’s toxicity comes out. It would be smart to release that game before people get a chance to publicly attack Sony at a game show over it.

As far as Days Gone goes, if it releases in August/September, great that’s fantastic. If it’s later, keep it two weeks before/after CoD, Red Dead, and Battlefield, and don’t let it release on the same day as two other games. If it gets its own day in October it’ll be completely fine.

Have no idea where Dreams and Concrete Genie fit in.

Vane
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jan 23, '18, 5:02pm

Vices_9 wrote:I also agree, but I truly believe they looked at March and said to themselves, “okay we can screw Ubisoft, Bandai Namco, and Sega, along with ourselves, or we can push the game a month and take the piss from consumers over the “early 2018” label. It’s a small price to pay for missing a window by 20 days. And there’s nothing in April anyway. This is a much better release date for everyone.

As far as the rest of the games, I can see Detroit coming in May still and Spider-Man in June/July. Yes I know, that means Spider-Man misses “first half of 2018” like Shawn Layden said, but it’ll be fine. People are going to forgive Spider-Man.

I think Detroit has to come out before E3 because if people see that game in the conference they are going to be throwing mud at Quantic Dream and Sony, especially as more of the story behind the studio’s toxicity comes out. It would be smart to release that game before people get a chance to publicly attack Sony at a game show over it.

As far as Days Gone goes, if it releases in August/September, great that’s fantastic. If it’s later, keep it two weeks before/after CoD, Red Dead, and Battlefield, and don’t let it release on the same day as two other games. If it gets its own day in October it’ll be completely fine.

Have no idea where Dreams and Concrete Genie fit in.

I think they needed more time to finish it and Sony gave it them. Of those 3 companies you mentioned the only game I know that's coming out from any of them is FarCry 5. Considering Sony released Horizon last year amongst Zelda and Mass Effect I don't really think they're that fussed about FarCry and whatever the other two games are. I think they'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they released 3 within 3 months without giving any of them space to breathe, particularly if Red Dead hits around the same time.

Return to “PlayStation”