Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Sales Assistant Game Retail UK
XBL: Tomitoch
PSN: Tomitoch
NNID: Tomitoch

Kinda Funny Raiders - Destiny 2

Sep 10, '17, 11:02am

Hi Kinda Funny Best Friends! KFBF

I'm a fairly casual Destiny player who just wants to FINALLY do some raids on Destiny 2. I was never able to find enough friends out there to get my Raid-on but hopefully with the so many Best Friends out there getting Destiny 2 on Xbox, maybe we can all get together, do some raids, challenge each other in the Crucible, complete some Strikes and just have fun.

I want to avoid what happened to Greg and loads of other players - including myself - with Destiny 1 in that we ended up not being able to get back on the horse when we'd fallen off for a week, a month or half a year.

It was too daunting to return to a community that was so far ahead, when I bought the Taken King expansion and was hoping to get back in the swing of things. I eventually skipped the Rise of Iron for that reason.

SO, the 'Kinda Funny Raiders' Clan on Destiny 2 is for us players that just wanna have a fun time, do raids once in a while, complete strikes and just hang out! No commitment, no stress, new players are welcome, and we can FINALLY get some raids done with our Kinda Funny BFs KFBF .

Looking forward to seeing you out there! The Clan is Open, just ask to join 'Kinda Funny Raiders'.

EVERYONE (ALL LEVELS, LIGHT LEVELS, SKILLS, AVAILABILITY) IS WELCOME :)

I'm new to the Best Friend community here at Kinda Funny but I absolutely love it! KFBF

KFlo
Unsung Hero
XBL: Brabinski
PSN: Brabinski

Re: Kinda Funny Raiders - Destiny 2

Sep 10, '17, 11:30am

You should have checked the general games discussion. There was a forum clan started if you're looking for best friends to play with.

YodelingDingo
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: YodelingDingo
PSN: stubenvoll
NNID: stubie25

Sep 11, '17, 10:03am

KFlo wrote:You should have checked the general games discussion. There was a forum clan started if you're looking for best friends to play with.

Just joined this clan today. It's mostly PSN users, but there are 2 of us XBL people on there so far! Give it a go, and maybe we can have enough XBL people to have some fun!

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12137

Add me on XBL if you want - YodelingDingo

Willywonka
Best Friend
XBL: Willywonka1992
PSN: Thefakejosh

Sep 11, '17, 5:42pm

My squad and I are really into Destiny since day 1 we are taking people to join the clan. We run raids and nightfalls every week
PSN: Thefakejosh
GT: Willywonka1992

Return to “Xbox”