The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

The Official Random Thread

Aug 07, '17, 3:23pm

Lord_Duncho wrote:Spring break 1998, my college buddy decided to get the Nike swoosh tattooed on his arm. The only thing that could've possibly made that worse is if it had been a tramp-stamp. I can't believe none of us tried to talk him out of it.

I can believe it. That tattoo is one of those things that just gets funnier and funnier as more time passes. The most I would have objected in that situation is said "I guess you like what you like" and then laughed for years and years
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
Twitter: @The_Redback

Breanna
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Aug 07, '17, 6:12pm

Very long time listener, first time saying anything at all... but I wanted to offer my insight.

To be honest, I'm not sure this is the correct place to post this buuut... I was recently watching Game Over Greggy Episode 190 and one of the topics was Netflix. This isn't the first time that KF has mentioned Netflix in discussion but the topic really stood out to me this episode. So I thought I would speak up and say something... I actually work for Netflix! And everything you guys were speculating, I know the answer to! I'm only an agent but I do work directly for Netflix (in house call center) and I've worked for Netflix for well over a year. So I know tons and tons about how Netflix works. If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them! (OH! And you don't have to worry about like sensitive information because all of my knowledge is limited to what is accessible to the public!)

MrCobb
Pure One

Aug 07, '17, 11:34pm

Hearing the guys discuss Game of Thrones on the Morning Show is endearing. But they need to stop discussing Game of Thrones. I am about to transform into the comic book guy from The Simpsons.

► Show Spoiler

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums
PSN: elmo_ticklethis
NNID: deathtone

Re: The Official Random Thread

Aug 08, '17, 3:33am

Lot of people are full of shit
You are violating my territorial bubble!

Raging Light
Pride of the Forums
PSN: XDaimyo

Aug 08, '17, 12:46pm

I swear I'm a fucking peacock. FailFish

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right..."

II GTA FREEK II
Baller
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

Aug 08, '17, 1:01pm

Can we just ban Raging Light from changing his avatar from now on? Or at the very least can the forum user who lives closest to him go smack him upside the head for me.

ThisIsFine
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

Frostilyte
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: Frostilyte

Aug 08, '17, 1:14pm

Lost my mind when I found this on youtube today. I am a bad person, I know.
Frost-Tea-Light
BattleNet: Frostilyte#1183

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums

Aug 08, '17, 1:30pm

I ordered Shin Godzilla to add to my Godzilla collection.

II GTA FREEK II
Baller

Aug 08, '17, 1:43pm

Frostilyte wrote:Lost my mind when I found this on youtube today. I am a bad person, I know.

I should have expected a crossover like that, but I didn't even think of it. I even watched that whole thing and I don't know why.

Oh Internet.... FailFish
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

gwnner
Seducer

Aug 08, '17, 4:23pm

My question was the last one read out on KFGD today. Unfortunately, but completely understandably, Greg butchered my name.

II GTA FREEK II
Baller

Aug 09, '17, 10:08pm

So I've been listening to a fair amount of the KFGD episodes since they launched, and I have been enjoying them for the most part. However I'm starting to really hate the show. Why? Because all I can do is listen. It's infuriating to hear them talk about something that I'm interested in, but not be able to add my own thoughts or knowledge. And sometimes I do know things that they don't, or at least don't remember. And it would help make some of the discussions better. Look, I'm not some expert in the gaming world, but the KF crew and extended family don't know everything and they always have the same things to say. Personally I just wish I could include myself in real time.

And imo the ability to write in isn't good enough. Sure there's always a chance my email might get picked, but I doubt it. I never have any real questions for them since I either don't care to hear their thoughts or already know what they'll say. I want to add my thoughts because I think that I sometimes can offer a very different view or provide knowledge. Based on how the show seems to go, that's not the kind of thing they'll feel like caring about. It's usually current topics that, let's be honest, they don't always need people to write in about. If they already know about something why do they even bother reading questions about that piece of news. Just saying...

I understand the situation. Just because I want to be included doesn't mean I should be. It's mostly a one sided conversation between viewer and personality. It's just that over time I start to not care what the same people have to say about the same topics, while also having to take their words as they are. First world problems huh?

Raging Light
Pride of the Forums
PSN: XDaimyo

Aug 09, '17, 11:46pm

II GTA FREEK II wrote:
Frostilyte wrote:Lost my mind when I found this on youtube today. I am a bad person, I know.

I should have expected a crossover like that, but I didn't even think of it. I even watched that whole thing and I don't know why.

Oh Internet.... FailFish

https://youtu.be/PjX70rRtM-g

The fact that people could create this meme is proof we're all going to die someday.

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right..."

Lord_Duncho
Unsung Hero
PSN: Lord_Duncho

Aug 10, '17, 10:31am

someone needs to watch that Crash youtube vid on mushrooms and report back kftongue
"...fuck it dude, let's go bowling."

Frostilyte
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Aug 10, '17, 7:06pm

Raging Light wrote:The fact that people could create this meme is proof we're all going to die someday.

Bahahahaha!
Frost-Tea-Light
BattleNet: Frostilyte#1183

II GTA FREEK II
Baller

Aug 10, '17, 11:34pm

So I found something interesting while playing Hellblade.

During a random moment of gameplay I noticed a tiny bit of audio that wasn't meant to be in the game. During this moment you can hear one of the developers assumedly saying to a voice actor "yeah that's good". It's 100% not audio meant to be in the game, I know that for a fact. If you're 100% against seeing any gameplay then ignore this. It's only an 8 second clip and doesn't spoil anything in my opinion. So take it for what it is. I recommend turning your volume up and even putting the speaker up to your ear. It's not super faint, but not the easiest thing to hear. But it's completely clear audio. I thought it was interesting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxVdGHiBjA

Also it would seem that our newest forum member is someone going by the name analfuck. I bet they'll have some great things to add to our discussions.
ThisIsFine FingerBang

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Aug 11, '17, 9:25pm

The missus and I went for a walk near a bush area/Dam nearby this morning.

Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
Twitter: @The_Redback

Killon56
Shadow Boxer
PSN: Killon56
Steam: Killon

Aug 12, '17, 3:34pm

Man, I was just thinking of how awesome a Bloobborne movie starring Daniel Day Lewis could be...
Galvatron \o/ PRAISE THE SUN \o/ Galvatron

II GTA FREEK II
Baller

Aug 12, '17, 8:09pm

Killon56 wrote:Man, I was just thinking of how awesome a Bloobborne movie starring Daniel Day Lewis could be...

So something similar to Lincoln and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter mixed?

I dont know how I feel about that. ColinSpoon

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums

Aug 13, '17, 11:15am

Just realized there's a lot of unmoding (yes that's a word >.>) going on. The forums are no longer what they use to be... well it had a good short burst of a run.

BetoJR
Shadow Boxer
PSN: BetoJR_FOR

Aug 13, '17, 11:39am

We just learned how to make pizza. And it wasn't just edible, it was actually quite good. Praise be to the gods of Cheese and Pasta!

Return to “General Discussion”