vitzpatel
Baller
PSN: vitz1985

The Official Random Thread

Oct 11, '17, 7:48am

II GTA FREEK II wrote:God damnit. FailFish

Well, those don't sound too bad right now. But now I'm confused by how upgrading cars will work. In the last NFS all you had to do was level up and purchase the parts with money. And you could earn some randomly from those parts trucks scattered about the map. So can I still just buy the parts, and better parts, as I progress? Or do I now have to solely rely on these stupid speed cards?

If they fucked with that system just to implement an rng system/loot crates and push micro transactions, then I'll definitely be pissed. If the cards are just an extra thing to have along the way, and I can upgrade my cars without needing the cards, then I won't really care.

I imagine that it's the latter and that when you want to buy upgrades, you have to purchase loot crates and hope that you get the parts you wanted. I hope that I'm wrong, but if Battlefront II is anything to go by, you'll be praying to the RNG gods to be merciful, or that for just a couple of human dollars, you can have another chance to win the parts you need.

I'm so glad I'm into Project Cars, no XP system to worry about, all the cars unlocked from the beginning. Just a few game crippling bugs to deal with, but a patch has just been released so hopefully some of them will have been addressed.
psn: vitz1985 | twitter: @vitzpatel | random ramblings: @vitzpatel on Medium

II GTA FREEK II
Baller
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

Oct 12, '17, 5:39am

Feel free to disagree with me, but I fucking hate it when I message people on psn and they never respond to me. That's just rude imo. I can understand if you're not playing at the moment and message me later once you see it. But I can see sometimes when people are actively playing, and even if they weren't they never message me back later. Wtf?

If you don't want people messaging you, then fix your settings. And if you're in a clan, then fix your settings so that you can receive messages. I run into that nonsense too. It's just plain stupid really.

My friend didn't agree that people owe me the curtesy of answering, and even said that he himself won't message people back. And frankly I disagree, and I've already said why. I don't need a long reply, just a simple no is fine. That takes all of two seconds to write and send. But I guess people can't even be bothered to do that.
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

Raging Light
Pride of the Forums
PSN: XDaimyo

Oct 12, '17, 6:45am

https://youtu.be/UgkLsA9HOYY

II GTA FREEK II wrote:Feel free to disagree with me, but I fucking hate it when I message people on psn and they never respond to me. That's just rude imo. I can understand if you're not playing at the moment and message me later once you see it. But I can see sometimes when people are actively playing, and even if they weren't they never message me back later. Wtf?

If you don't want people messaging you, then fix your settings. And if you're in a clan, then fix your settings so that you can receive messages. I run into that nonsense too. It's just plain stupid really.

My friend didn't agree that people owe me the curtesy of answering, and even said that he himself won't message people back. And frankly I disagree, and I've already said why. I don't need a long reply, just a simple no is fine. That takes all of two seconds to write and send. But I guess people can't even be bothered to do that.

Back in the PS3 days I would agree with your friend. It was a complete hassle to send messages. The in-game XMB was slow and the keyboard setup was inefficient. But now it's much easier to pop out of the game and respond to messages. And the PS Messages App for your phone is by far the fastest and easiest way to respond to people.

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right..."

Killon56
Shadow Boxer
PSN: Killon56
Steam: Killon

Re: The Official Random Thread

Oct 12, '17, 8:44am

Gilbert Gottfried and Stan Lee have surprisingly similar voices and cadences.
Galvatron \o/ PRAISE THE SUN \o/ Galvatron

JJGee
Baller
PSN: Night-MareW
Steam: JJGee

Oct 12, '17, 12:21pm

I danced with my dog today. I came home from work and I was feeling really happy about something, and I had some awesome upbeat Carly Rae Jepsen tunes playing on my headphones, so what's there to do but dance with your dog?

Lord_Duncho
Unsung Hero
PSN: Lord_Duncho

Oct 12, '17, 12:58pm

JJGee wrote:I danced with my dog today. I came home from work and I was feeling really happy about something, and I had some awesome upbeat Carly Rae Jepsen tunes playing on my headphones, so what's there to do but dance with your dog?

then it's not cheating, ya know because it's YOUR dog PortyHappy
"...fuck it dude, let's go bowling."

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums
PSN: elmo_ticklethis
NNID: deathtone

Oct 12, '17, 1:34pm

Poltergeist is not a good movie... yea I said it
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

II GTA FREEK II
Baller

Oct 12, '17, 2:38pm

Got home today to find that Best Buy had delivered The Evil Within 2 to me a day early. Then I open it and find that they sent me an Xbox One version instead of PS4 like I ordered. Now I get to send it back and wait for my PS4 copy to get sent to me, instead of getting to spend the weekend diving into the game.

Awesome. ColinMohawk
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

Oct 12, '17, 3:04pm

Friday. Thank fuck.
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums

Oct 12, '17, 3:13pm

Fun for the whole family....
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 12, '17, 3:55pm

Deathtone wrote:Fun for the whole family....

Well, I guess the family that plays together, stays together.

II GTA FREEK II
Baller

Oct 12, '17, 6:58pm

Anyone else have issues with music where they kind of overdose on it and then have to recover?

I have phases where I listen to a bunch of music in a condensed amount of time, usually the same set of songs over and over, and then my brain gets overloaded. When I have time to think my thoughts are only those songs and it gets unbearable at times. Then it wears off and I'm fine one day.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 12, '17, 9:20pm

II GTA FREEK II wrote:Anyone else have issues with music where they kind of overdose on it and then have to recover?

I have phases where I listen to a bunch of music in a condensed amount of time, usually the same set of songs over and over, and then my brain gets overloaded. When I have time to think my thoughts are only those songs and it gets unbearable at times. Then it wears off and I'm fine one day.

That doesn't happen to me but I am listening to music about 70% of the time anyway

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

Oct 14, '17, 8:52am

Went down a deep rabbit hole last night reading about Oktoberfest in Munich and the celebration that surrounds it. Man...I've always wanted to go to an Oktoberfest. It's definitely an addition to the bucket list.

Lucaay!
Shadow Boxer
PSN: LegendThriller5

Oct 15, '17, 8:27am

Been seeing Christmas stuff in the shops this month which has got me all excited for this years KF Secret Santa xD
*Insert Trophy Sound*
@PressXToLucy
*Please excuse my typos. I sometimes type without my glasses on and therefore can't actually see/read what I'm typing lol*

ThePomars
Pure One
XBL: iiKiDxIronMan
NNID: OmarChaos

Oct 15, '17, 9:30am

I've been looking for this for a while.. but what episode does Greg talk about him peeing in dixie cups and theowing it at his wall

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums

Oct 15, '17, 10:07am

Another day another dollar

gwnner
Seducer

Oct 15, '17, 7:08pm

Watched The Graduate again. Essentially perfect. I wikipedia'd it, and the amount of actors that were considered for (and even turned down) the 3 main roles is unbelievable, considering how awesome they are. They're so perfect that you just can't imagine that it wasn't the plan all along.

vitzpatel
Baller
PSN: vitz1985

Oct 16, '17, 1:58am

As much as Thomas was my dude growing up, the reaction by the super right wing Daily Mail comments now that he'll be going on a World Tour is priceless!

psn: vitz1985 | twitter: @vitzpatel | random ramblings: @vitzpatel on Medium

JJGee
Baller
PSN: Night-MareW
Steam: JJGee

Oct 16, '17, 7:46am

Cool, seems like I got chlamydia. I got it from my ex-wife whom I slept with a few weeks back (a sort of no-strings-attached type deal, or whatever), who got it from this other dude she's been sleeping with since we broke up. I certainly didn't need this right now. At least it's apparently pretty quick to cure.

So how's everone else's day going?

Return to “General Discussion”