nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

Re: The Official Random Thread

Dec 04, '17, 2:10pm

gwnner wrote:Skip to 18 minutes if you want to skip Animal Crossing chat on this week's Gamescast.

I listened to it so that you don't have to. You're fucking welcome.

Haha what's so bad about it? (I haven't listened to it yet)

gwnner
Shadow Boxer

Dec 04, '17, 4:08pm

nicktorious_BLT wrote:Haha what's so bad about it? (I haven't listened to it yet)

I mean, does anybody that listens to gaming podcasts do so because they want to hear about mobile games?

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dec 04, '17, 4:25pm

gwnner wrote:I mean, does anybody that listens to gaming podcasts do so because they want to hear about mobile games?

Haha true. But to be fair this is probably one of the biggest mobile releases of the year and it's made by Nintendo so it's probably worth talking about, whether it's good or bad.

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

The Official Random Thread

Dec 04, '17, 4:41pm

So I was trimming my [REDACTED] with some scissors and totally cut my [REDACTED] a teeny-tiny bit.

Safe to say I'm not proud of myself today. NotLikeThis FailFish

Im fine btw. It barely hurt me at all. Just one of those moments where I had to sit there I reflect on my entire life and try to figure out how I came to this moment. :|
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

Dec 04, '17, 5:11pm

II GTA FREEK II wrote:So I was trimming my [REDACTED] with some scissors and totally cut my [REDACTED] a teeny-tiny bit.

I'm going to assume the redacted words are pubes and dick.
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

MannySJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
XBL: Senor Samson
PSN: SenorSamson
NNID: SenorSamson
Steam: SenorSamson

Dec 04, '17, 5:11pm

II GTA FREEK II wrote:So I was trimming my [REDACTED] with some scissors and totally cut my [REDACTED] a teeny-tiny bit.

Safe to say I'm not proud of myself today. NotLikeThis FailFish

Im fine btw. It barely hurt me at all. Just one of those moments where I had to sit there I reflect on my entire life and try to figure out how I came to this moment. :|

You were trimming your Christmas Tree and cut your favorite ornament? Ouch! portilloSeducer

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums

Dec 04, '17, 5:17pm

The_Redback wrote:I'm going to assume the redacted words are pubes and dick.

The correct answer to the second word would be balls.

MannySJ wrote:You were trimming your Christmas Tree and cut your favorite ornament? Ouch! portilloSeducer

Like I said, I barely even did any damage. Like, I had to sit there for a second to even realize if I did. It was more of a "did I really just do that?" and less of an actual injury. I should be healed by morning honestly.

But yeah, not my proudest moment. portilloSup
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

JJGee
Baller
PSN: Night-MareW
Steam: JJGee

Dec 04, '17, 8:09pm

It’s 6AM and I can’t sleep. I eventually just gave up and started watching Californication. Sleeplessness has been a problem for me in recent weeks and I don’t know why.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dec 04, '17, 11:21pm

JJGee wrote:It’s 6AM and I can’t sleep. I eventually just gave up and started watching Californication. Sleeplessness has been a problem for me in recent weeks and I don’t know why.

Get some melatonin, its fantastic for if you are having trouble sleeping.

JJGee
Baller
PSN: Night-MareW
Steam: JJGee

Dec 05, '17, 1:18am

The_Redback wrote:
Get some melatonin, its fantastic for if you are having trouble sleeping.

I have some, I’ve been using it since last spring every now and then, partly due to working three shifts. It used to work great, but now it’s not really doing anything. At best it helps me fall asleep for an hour or two, after which I’m right back awake.

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums
PSN: elmo_ticklethis
NNID: deathtone

Dec 05, '17, 5:41am

Do your part today and yell at a random child. Dreams don't crush themselves.
We don’t go balls to the wall, we go nuts to butts.

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dec 05, '17, 10:25am

II GTA FREEK II wrote:
The_Redback wrote:I'm going to assume the redacted words are pubes and dick.

The correct answer to the second word would be balls.

Glad it wasn't the other way around. WutFace

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums

Dec 06, '17, 7:25pm

I can never decide what to do with facial hair. For the most part I always have some, but I can't really grow it that well. The best I can do is a goatee. My cheeks are pretty shit, and one cheek has noticeably less than the other. (Because fuck me right?)

But overall my facial hair just sucks. So why don't I just shave all of the time? Because even with shit facial hair I still think I look better with it than without. In general I'm not very fond of how my face looks. I don't think things are proportioned well, so having some facial hair helps to fill in my face some. But as you can guess, it doesn't really help how I view myself. A couple times a year I completely shave my face just because I get tired of dealing with it. Then I'll let it grow back and the cycle of conflict begins again.

Some people can grow good facial hair, some people can't but still look good without it, and some can do it all. I am not any of those and it's very annoying.

BedaHouse
Shadow Boxer
NNID: SW-7247-7185-4510

Dec 07, '17, 12:43pm

II GTA FREEK II wrote:
Some people can grow good facial hair, some people can't but still look good without it, and some can do it all. I am not any of those and it's very annoying.

I can't grow facial hair to save my life (or anyone else's for that matter).

In this regard, have you ever considered doing laser therapy to just not have to worry about shaving for a long time? Obviously, its expensive, but I knew someone who did that because he just hated shaving whatever facial he could grow as well.

Me, I can shave with a towel. I usually shave every 2 days to not look like I really missed dirt on my face. portilloSexyGreg
Disclaimer: The statements made above are in no way a reflection of my education and intelligence level. Any lapses in logic,, grammatical or misspelling errors are completely the result of my lifelong inability to proof read well. You've been warned. portilloIndeed

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums

Dec 07, '17, 1:32pm

BedaHouse wrote:
II GTA FREEK II wrote:

I can't grow facial hair to save my life (or anyone else's for that matter).

In this regard, have you ever considered doing laser therapy to just not have to worry about shaving for a long time? Obviously, its expensive, but I knew someone who did that because he just hated shaving whatever facial he could grow as well.

Me, I can shave with a towel. I usually shave every 2 days to not look like I really missed dirt on my face. portilloSexyGreg

I think you misread everything I wrote. I'd still rather have some than none. I CANNOT stand what I look like clean shaven. But every once in a great while I do it just because. I might have crap facial hair, but it's still better than none.

BedaHouse
Shadow Boxer

Dec 07, '17, 4:30pm

II GTA FREEK II wrote:I think you misread everything I wrote. I'd still rather have some than none. I CANNOT stand what I look like clean shaven. But every once in a great while I do it just because. I might have crap facial hair, but it's still better than none.

I totally did. kfdead Saddest part is, I think I read it twice before replying NotLikeThis GreatScott
Disclaimer: The statements made above are in no way a reflection of my education and intelligence level. Any lapses in logic,, grammatical or misspelling errors are completely the result of my lifelong inability to proof read well. You've been warned. portilloIndeed

vitzpatel
Baller
PSN: vitz1985

Dec 11, '17, 3:00am

Told SKY to cancel the sports/movie packages as the subscription was too high after the introductory offer expired.

Even cancelled the F1 dedicated channel. F1 are planning on bringing their own live service in time for the season which may work out cheaper than getting the the channel through SKY. It's would use the world feed which the SKY team use anyway.
psn: vitz1985 | twitter: @vitzpatel | random ramblings: @vitzpatel on Medium

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums

Dec 11, '17, 5:50am

My new favorite thing to do is to go to twitter and troll all of the people I don't know in the digital creators section.

Why? Because I find them all annoying, especially the dumb shit they post. So I'll scroll through their tweets and reply with simple dumb things. My favorite is Tana Mongeua (or whatever the hell her name is). If you know idubbz, then you know who she is. So whenever I see a tweet from her I usually just respond with a gif of idubbz.

Ahh, good times.

BedaHouse
Shadow Boxer

Dec 11, '17, 6:38am

Had a busy weekend, but a good one.

Got to play some games with my kiddos, had friends over we haven't seen in a long time, and got my christmas shopping done for the most part.

It was a cold, snowy weekend, but I enjoyed it.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dec 11, '17, 12:37pm

BedaHouse wrote:Had a busy weekend, but a good one.

Got to play some games with my kiddos, had friends over we haven't seen in a long time, and got my christmas shopping done for the most part.

It was a cold, snowy weekend, but I enjoyed it.

Sounds like it was a pretty good weekend.

Return to “General Discussion”