PSN: SilkWilkins88
NNID: Nysown

Re: What Podcast Are You Listening To?

Oct 25, '17, 12:21pm

The podcasts that I listen to are

The Joe Rogan Experience
The Joe Budden Podcast
Talk Is Jericho
What Happened When (with Tony Schiavone)
Something To Wrestle (with Bruce Prichard)
Rap Radar Podcast
Sam Robert's Wrestling Podcast
The Steve Austin Show (both family friendly and unleashed)
View Point (with Bakari Sellers)
Xpac 12360
Beyond
Drink Champs
Game Scoop
Bodega Boys
30 for 30 Podcasts
Art of Wrestling
The Brilliant Idiots
The Combat Jack Show

I'm pretty sure I forgot something (I did not list any of KF's content because that's fairly obvious)
" portilloX gon' give it to ya phuck waiting for you to get it on your own portilloX gon' deliver to ya"

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

Oct 25, '17, 6:58pm

Nysown wrote:The podcasts that I listen to are

That's a ton of podcasts right there. Some of those are long ones too. I wish I had that time haha!

Nysown
Pure One
XBL: SilkWilkins88
PSN: SilkWilkins88
NNID: Nysown

Oct 26, '17, 6:15am

nicktorious_BLT wrote:
Nysown wrote:The podcasts that I listen to are

That's a ton of podcasts right there. Some of those are long ones too. I wish I had that time haha!

I listen to most of them in the car and at work to help pass the time. The only alternative is talking to my coworkers lol.
" portilloX gon' give it to ya phuck waiting for you to get it on your own portilloX gon' deliver to ya"

DigiParasite
Best Friend

Oct 26, '17, 9:54am

Basically anything on the Nerdist network, been listening to Chris for years.

JRV
Baller

Oct 29, '17, 6:19pm

GameXplain Realtime Podcast, Easy Allies Podcast, NVC, and Gamescoop

ThePomars
Pure One
XBL: iiKiDxIronMan
NNID: OmarChaos

What Podcast Are You Listening To?

Nov 08, '17, 6:45pm

Other then the ones KF puts out, the only other one is NVC from IGN.

I've tried putting a few other podcasts in the cycle but I don't know, between Games Daily literally being daily, Gamescast & NVC every week, I'm pretty much covered on my gaming fix. & then theres GoG, thats also weekly. I guess i'm just not into podcasts, but I'm into the personalities & style of KF.

theindieboy
Producer
PSN: theindieboy

Nov 09, '17, 3:05am

I pretty much exclusively Listern/Watch KF family Podcasts so the amazing Mid Life Ballers (full discloser am a producer on there but thats a joke and not fincially involved), Bar Tender At Large, Pocket Full of Soup, Colins stuff, then the KF community stuff but struggle to keep up with much of that.

Midlife Baller - Nicks brother and friends talk about stuff, this is a great show often has behind the scenes KF stuff along with info on IGN ofsite productions as Matt tends to design the sets and run the shows for them at E3/Comic Con etc. Otherwise they talk about their production jobs and getting old. Very Funny and Matt's Beatboxing is amazing to open and close the show.

Bar Tender at Large - Erick Castro (offfical KF bartender) talks to people in the cokctail industry about what they do. This ranges from bar tenders, to brewers/distillers to ice merchants and much much more, they always bring funny and informative stories, if you have any intrest in cocktails can not recommend it highly enough, also the film of the same name is amazing too.

PFOS - Jared Petty talking about nice things need I say more

starhama
Best Friend

Nov 26, '17, 4:15pm

Kinda funny gamescast

MannySJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
XBL: Senor Samson
PSN: SenorSamson
NNID: SenorSamson
Steam: SenorSamson

Nov 27, '17, 4:29pm

A friend of mine recently introduced me to Song Exploder and I've enjoyed what little I've listened to thus far. The hosts sit down with an artist while they take one of their songs and tell the story behind it and break it down note by note. It's really cool to hear the process that goes behind the creation process. They've had a good variety of musicians on too, like Lin-Manuel Miranda, Rachel Platten, Brandon Flowers (from The Killers), Michelle Branch, Damon Albarn (from Gorillaz), and James Hetfield/Lars Ulrich (from Metallica), just to name a few and give you and idea of the variety.

Felix Artifex
Pure One
XBL: PheelyksArtifex
PSN: PheelyksArtifex
NNID: Pheelyks

Dec 03, '17, 5:53am

I listen to all of the podcasts, haha!

I hope to eventually get through all of these. And there's more, I just have the app set to only show the ones with unplayed episodes.

The_Redback wrote:I only started getting into Joe Rogan's podcast about 2 months ago. Its pretty great. I like the variety of guests he gets on.

I really like Joe Rogan's podcast, but don't listen to it becaise I can't stand the way it's mixed. I don't know if it's the actual podcast or just my app (though it's the only podcast that does this), but the voices of the people in the podcast are divided to my earbuds. Rogan on the left channel, guest on the right or something like that. I find it really annoying to listen to. Music if fine like that, but people talking just annoys me. I like my podcast voices to be centered.
Last edited by nicktorious_BLT on Dec 03, '17, 10:36am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double posts.

Lord_Duncho
Producer
PSN: Lord_Duncho

Dec 07, '17, 10:28am

A friend got me into Stuff You Should Know and it's highly addictive. The bath salts episode was great.
"...fuck it dude, let's go bowling."

Return to “Media”