Chaz
Pride of the Forums
PSN: Maulsaber
NNID: Maulsaber1313

Chester Bennington, Link Park singer, found dead at 41

Jul 22, '17, 1:11pm

Man people are fucked up. Someone hacked his widows twitter and sent out tweets about how she never loved him only the money and that she cheated on him with Mike Shinoda. Like what is wrong with people.

MR PAPPAGIORGIO
Pure One
XBL: MR PAPPAG1ORG1O
PSN: tHeRk1981

Jul 22, '17, 7:16pm

Chaz wrote:Man people are fucked up. Someone hacked his widows twitter and sent out tweets about how she never loved him only the money and that she cheated on him with Mike Shinoda. Like what is wrong with people.

It really is pretty crazy how fucked up most people are, and I'm not talking about people who suffer from mental illness as I assume Chester did, but more to what you mentioned, the assholes who hacked the account.

As someone who works with the general public, provides above and beyond customer experiences, I can tell you its absolutely appalling just how many people are shit heads out there who literally do anything they can to ruin someone else day. People suck, in the worst way possible.

And yes of course, the vast majority of people out there are terrific upstanding citizens, but honestly, its probably not nearly as much a vast majority as it is a silent minority.

We all know the Kinda Funny way: Be better to each other.... I'll just encourage you to remember that mantra anytime you deal with someone who works with the public all day long, be nice, because they deal with absolute assholes all day long.

I put a dollar in, I got a car.
I put a dollar in, I got a car!

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Re: Chester Bennington, Link Park singer, found dead at 41

Jul 23, '17, 12:24am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdcT8uwIylE

This is a hard watch, it may be one of the best send off's they could have had for him and they didn't even know it. They have the perfect mix of their songs that really hit home after his passing.
► Show Spoiler

DanteDemonZ
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: DanteDem0nZ
PSN: RagingKnightwing
Steam: DanteDemonZ

Jul 23, '17, 4:58am

I will never forget my experience seeing Hybrid Theory performed live, the first album I ever got, the one band I stuck with my whole life up to now. Thank you Chester for everything you've done, no words can express how much you've helped and influenced me and all those who looked up to you, just thank you... ❤️❤️❤️

To anyone struggling please reach out, you're not alone, please never go there. It's okay to ask for comfort don't deal with everything alone, you don't have to.

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Jul 25, '17, 12:38am

I regret not seeing them live. I always assumed that I will get the chance later on when I was in a better position to see them, but I was wrong :(
► Show Spoiler

MannySJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
XBL: Senor Samson
PSN: SenorSamson
NNID: SenorSamson
Steam: SenorSamson

Jul 25, '17, 12:04pm

Mavryk wrote:I regret not seeing them live. I always assumed that I will get the chance later on when I was in a better position to see them, but I was wrong :(

Same. I had a couple opportunities, but my issue was that I didn't really like their stuff after Meteora (Minutes to Midnight was alright). I thought going to a show later on would be a waste because they would end up playing a lot of songs I didn't know/like. I completely regret that decision now. :(

Return to “Media”