NHL

BedaHouse
Seducer
NNID: SW-7247-7185-4510

Re: NHL

May 16, '17, 6:02am

nicktorious_BLT wrote:Anderson had a brilliant game the other night. His wife is also recovering from cancer (I'm pretty sure that's the case) so that also gives the team something to rally around. They seem to have a lot of momentum. It's going to be our toughest series yet...that's for sure.

Wow. Goalie show last night. So many crazy chances that were never fully realized.

0-0 game till the almost all the way to 3rd.
Last edited by BedaHouse on May 16, '17, 9:34am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: The statements made above are in no way a reflection of my education and intelligence level. Any lapses in logic,, grammatical or misspelling errors are completely the result of my lifelong inability to proof read well. You've been warned. portilloIndeed

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

May 16, '17, 9:07am

BedaHouse wrote:Wow. Goalie show last night. So many crazy changes that were never fully realized.

0-0 game till the almost all the way to 3rd.

It was quite the game! It was a huge nail-biter though. Holy cow me and the rest of my crew were on the edge of our seats for the entire game...

Tidal Town
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
XBL: T1DAL TOWN
PSN: SF2K4
NNID: tidaltownusa
Steam: Tidal Town

May 16, '17, 6:58pm

We have GOT to start putting some of these in the net. Gibson's looking like Rinne against the Blackhawks right now.

EDIT: ROOOOOMAN JOOOOOSI!!!!!
Roll Tide | Go Braves | SMASHVILLE | Titan Up

BedaHouse
Seducer

May 17, '17, 7:00am

Tidal Town wrote:We have GOT to start putting some of these in the net. Gibson's looking like Rinne against the Blackhawks right now.

EDIT: ROOOOOMAN JOOOOOSI!!!!!

GregGunnar GregGunnar GregGunnar GregGunnar portilloYell portilloYell portilloYell
Disclaimer: The statements made above are in no way a reflection of my education and intelligence level. Any lapses in logic,, grammatical or misspelling errors are completely the result of my lifelong inability to proof read well. You've been warned. portilloIndeed

Tidal Town
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

May 17, '17, 2:16pm

Maybe shouldn't have done it given the price but I got a ticket for tomorrow's game. Dunno how much games will cost if we make it to the Final so I figured I need to see some playoff hockey live while I still can.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

May 17, '17, 3:07pm

Tidal Town wrote:Maybe shouldn't have done it given the price but I got a ticket for tomorrow's game. Dunno how much games will cost if we make it to the Final so I figured I need to see some playoff hockey live while I still can.

Nice work. I'm sure it will be great regardless.
Steam: The_Redback
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

BedaHouse
Seducer

May 17, '17, 3:27pm

Tidal Town wrote:Maybe shouldn't have done it given the price but I got a ticket for tomorrow's game. Dunno how much games will cost if we make it to the Final so I figured I need to see some playoff hockey live while I still can.

I chalk that up to consider it a "memory" or "life experience." It will be fact: You will have attended a Eastern Finals game in person. Hell, that's pretty amazing (and clearly hoping they win and keep pulling away from the Ducks).

That arena should be electric. One of those "have to be there" kind of sporting events. kfhappy

Tidal Town
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

NHL

May 18, '17, 9:16pm

Well. Shit.

BedaHouse
Seducer

NHL

May 19, '17, 2:50am

Tidal Town wrote:Well. Shit.

Yeah. That sucks. But you were in person to see that rally push them into OT. There is that(?)

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

NHL

May 19, '17, 7:54pm

Series tied for the Penguins!! Damn that final minute was the most stressful bit of hockey I have watched. Penguins had a fantastic penalty kill for the Caps 6 on 4 power play. Phenomenal game for Murray as well. I have a feeling he's going to be our new goalie down the line.

BedaHouse
Seducer

NHL

May 20, '17, 6:12am

nicktorious_BLT wrote:Series tied for the Penguins!! Damn that final minute was the most stressful bit of hockey I have watched. Penguins had a fantastic penalty kill for the Caps 6 on 4 power play. Phenomenal game for Murray as well. I have a feeling he's going to be our new goalie down the line.

The bad Fleury showed up in game 3...and clearly, Murray is back in the saddle. Which seemed to have energized the Pens.

I think this series still goes 7

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

NHL

May 20, '17, 10:02am

BedaHouse wrote:The bad Fleury showed up in game 3...and clearly, Murray is back in the saddle. Which seemed to have energized the Pens.

I think this series still goes 7

Yep, I will have to agree. This series is going to be a battle to the end.

BedaHouse
Seducer

May 22, '17, 5:26am

Well holy crap.

7-0. Wow. You want to think its a isolated game, but man. Lets see if it gets into Anderson's head. Not like they have a "Murray" to fall back on.

PS: Yes, cheering for the Preds to pull away from the Ducks WutFace

Tidal Town
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

May 22, '17, 7:56am

Fiala out… Johansen out… Fisher out… could've been a letdown Game 5 but those guys came out hard and fast and loose and played one of their best games of the playoffs. Let's hope we see that again and let's clinch this thing in #SMASHVILLE and punch our ticket to the Final. Just go out there and play hockey, guys.

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

May 22, '17, 9:00am

BedaHouse wrote:Well holy crap.

7-0. Wow. You want to think its a isolated game, but man. Lets see if it gets into Anderson's head. Not like they have a "Murray" to fall back on.

It was Anderson's birthday yesterday too. Kinda spoiled it. Anyway, it was a really fun game to watch. However, I have a feeling the Senators are going to come back in Game 6 with fury. It's going to be a tough game, with their backs against the wall. It's going to be a battle.

Tidal Town
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

May 22, '17, 8:29pm

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BedaHouse
Seducer

May 23, '17, 10:25am

Tidal Town wrote:LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a crazy day, but finally I get to post:

Congrats. Haven't had the pleasure of cheering for a team that reached the Stanley Cup finals...but I'll be pulling for the Preds in the finals

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

NHL

May 23, '17, 10:40am

Hoping the Pens can pull one out tonight so we can have a Preds-Pens final. I think I'm going to be hitting downtown tonight, so I'm hoping for a win so we can get a crazy atmosphere!

EDIT: WELLLLLLLP. I personally thought the first goal we had (that was overturned) should have stayed a goal...but hey, what are you gonna do. Game 7 back in Pittsburgh for all the marbles. It's going to be #LIT

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

NHL

May 25, '17, 10:41pm

Well, that was ONE HELL OF A GAME! That 2OT definitely took some years off my life but it doesn't matter now since we're back home in the Stanley Cup!!
(Fun fact: Sidney Crosby and the Penguins have won the Stanley Cup every time Sid has touched the Prince of Wales trophy. The only time he didn't touch the trophy was in 2008, where the Pens went on to lose the Stanley Cup against the Red Wings. Game on.)

BedaHouse
Seducer

May 26, '17, 4:33am

Man. What a game 7. Double OT. While its not the team I wanted to win (no offense Nick) -- that's a game 7 for the history books.

(Honestly, felt like the Sens would have been an easier team for the Preds in the finals)

Return to “Health, Food, Fitness & Sports”