SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: SonofMar

WWE/Wrestling Thread (Spoilers!)

Oct 09, '17, 4:59pm

MannySJ wrote:Sami was a face on the indies and was friends/tag partners with the heel Owens, so they may tap that well again. I'd be interested to see WWE tackle that kind of storytelling.

I think they'll tap it and keep Sami babyface to some extent due to him feeling slightly by Smackdown, and found with Kevin that they fall on the same side, with the same feelings. I don't know if they'll tag up (I would love that so much), but for now they might become allies in this fight.

And me and Manny fall on the same exact line about Naka. They are completely ruining him right now, but they can still fix it once this India Trip is over by having Naka take the belt then actually be billed and made to appear the awesome wrestler he is. Asuka I hope gets treated better as well, because they can be so damn good if you play into what they are good at.

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums
PSN: elmo_ticklethis
NNID: deathtone

Re: WWE/Wrestling Thread (Spoilers!)

Oct 10, '17, 3:47am

House of Hardcore (Tommy Dreamers love child) is moving along quite nicely. He partnered up with Twitch. I'll definitely give it a watch when it debuts. I own the first 9 volumes of HoH. Going to have to try to get the others.

Taken from a post he made.

Alot going on last few weeks I've worked so hard to achieve this.
First at the New York Comic Con I announced an exclusive partnership with Twitch a press release will be coming but all contracts are signed. The channel is up and we will have new material weekly.
This is what I've wanted and passed on several deals to get.
I haven't picked a day not Mondays or Tuesdays but we will have new content weekly.
The official LIVE airing starts November 18 HOH 35 PHILLY
But don't stress November 17 St.James NY
cameras will be rolling there too and these shows are going to be stacked w/ loads of surprises.
This means I can now start having storylines and more talents have the ability to be seen & spotlighted.
This also means in 2018 more shows and yes FINALLY House of Hardcore Championships.
The Dec 2 Waukesha Wisconsin show HOH 36
will be broadcast as well.
Which leads me to having more House of Hardcore shows and due to popular demand I will be doing a House of Hardcore show over WrestleMania weekend. ( I have been against it but w/this new opportunity & everyone asking me about it timing is everything )
All wrestlers will be under contact to appear at numerous shows so storylines can continue. Once they are done they are free to go wherever they want or just hang out w/me and enjoy
NO POLITICS, NO BS, JUST WRESTLING
Tickets for Dec 2 will be on sale this week.
Matches will be announced tomorrow for all 2017 shows.
Thank you all for supporting me I feel this is a journey we have taken together and this is a huge step and bigger things to come and once I can explain more I will.
Thank you all so much
I love wrestling and I love you
http://Www.houseofhardcore.net

I know where my Prime sub is going!!! kfwink
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

REYM3R
Producer
Position/Title: Producer/Seducer
XBL: REYM3R
PSN: TheOnlyREYM3R

Oct 10, '17, 12:22pm

Sami was a face on the indies and was friends/tag partners with the heel Owens, so they may tap that well again. I'd be interested to see WWE tackle that kind of storytelling.

They did that with Cesaro and Shaemus when they first teamed up.
Balor Club 4 Life

MannySJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
XBL: Senor Samson
PSN: SenorSamson
NNID: SenorSamson
Steam: SenorSamson

Oct 12, '17, 10:54am

A few rumor sites are claiming that Neville is done with WWE as of Monday. Apparently, the original plan was for him to main event Raw and defeat Enzo in a non-title match, with the Kalisto title change just being a last minute audible. That's why he wasn't on Raw or 205 Live this week. It isn't confirmed by Neville or WWE as of yet, but damn, that would be a huge loss for the company if it's true.

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums

Oct 12, '17, 11:05am

I heard Jimmy Jacobs was fired from wwe for taking a pic with the bullet club outside a raw TV event....
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

Oct 12, '17, 2:05pm

Deathtone wrote:

I heard Jimmy Jacobs was fired from wwe for taking a pic with the bullet club outside a raw TV event....

and then posting it on his social media. Taking the photo wasn't the issue, it was posting a photo of him with the competitor and tagging it for both bullet club and wwe.

Do I agree with the firing (or even care)? No.
Was it a dumb thing to do? For sure.

I don't know what he expected, WWE are doing what big companies do. If someone from Coke put up a photo on their social media promoting pepsi then they would get reprimanded as well.
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

MannySJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 17, '17, 2:02pm

What know what's sure to make a cool wrestling angle even cooler in this, the year of our lord, 2017?

Kane.

SMH.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 17, '17, 2:23pm

Meh. I marked out. I love Kane, always have.

MannySJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 17, '17, 2:32pm

I've been up and down on Kane his entire career. I felt like his last run was pretty bad though.

I mainly don't understand the whole 3v5 thing. The Shield vs. Miz/The Bar/Braun was still weird, but it somehow worked. Adding Kane just seems like overkill. I just wanted to see Shield come back and dominate fools like they used to.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 17, '17, 2:45pm

MannySJ wrote:I've been up and down on Kane his entire career. I felt like his last run was pretty bad though.

I mainly don't understand the whole 3v5 thing. The Shield vs. Miz/The Bar/Braun was still weird, but it somehow worked. Adding Kane just seems like overkill. I just wanted to see Shield come back and dominate fools like they used to.

I can tell you exactly what will happen. The Miz's team will win and be bragging and then the shield will find 2 other member (possibly a rejected miztourage wanting to get revenge on Miz) for a 5 vs 5 match at survivor series.

channelocho
Unsung Hero
PSN: ChannelOcho

Oct 17, '17, 6:18pm

I am not opposed to Kane bing involved, I just find it odd that we don't really have time to find out his motivation, so it just seems shoe horned into the storyline they have going. This screams they want someone there to take the fall cause they want The Shield to win, but don't want Miz, Bar or Braun to take the pin.

Deathtone
Pride of the Forums

Oct 19, '17, 4:01pm

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kil ... 0393619561

Tribute episode to Hawk (The Warriors / Legion of Doom)

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 20, '17, 10:50am

I haven't been much of a modern era Kane guy. Having him party of the 5 v 3 seems slightly weird to me, especially without him having much explanation behind why he joined up. But whatever, I wish they'd start to move on from him but if he's the WWE's means of taking a loss without really losing, while also protecting the team he loses on, then I guess it works.

Hopefully TLC is fun, but so far the changes and booking isn't as great as I thought it could be at this point. But I've been pleasantly surprised before.

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 20, '17, 4:13pm

Holy crap!

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 20, '17, 5:22pm

The_Redback wrote:Holy crap!

Welp TLC just got a whole lot more interesting for me portilloSexyGreg

SonofMar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 21, '17, 12:41pm

^Roman is out due to medical reasons, several performers are afflicted (Bray and Bo are both as well, with Bray being replaced by AJ Styles for an inpromptu dream match with AJ and Balor (my dream match I should say).

Return to “Health, Food, Fitness & Sports”