Kumailh
Shadow Boxer
PSN: kumail786

[NOTES + LINK] 01.05.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show w/ Everyone (ANNOUNCEMENTS GALORE)

Jan 05, '17, 12:22pm

Whats happening best friends. Announcements and so in the notes! RIP Colin and Greg Live (check the notes below for more details). Happy Kinda Funny day. Notes and link below, enjoy.
Kumail,
Uhhhh.
P.S. I Love You XOXO and As usual feedback always is appreciated and please feel free to add your own notes.

Link to Video: https://www.twitch.tv/kindafunnygames/v/107850789 (starts at 6:16 mins)

Youtube link:

News topics and others covered:
-Not a tradition show today
-SHORT VIDEO OF ANNOUNCEMENTS HERE https://youtu.be/6NUG6oAJdnI

Other notes:
-Aerobics and 20th century fail opens the show
-"I feel taller" - Nick after Greg asks how he feels now that its the 2nd anniversary
-"Colin and Greg live is dead but from the ashes arises the Kinda Funny morning show" - Greg
-The Kinda Funny morning show will essentially be Colin & Greg live but perhaps more use of Nick and Tim now.
-This show will go on youtube for everyone daily and will be a podcast everyday.
-The podcasts may take a bit longer to start.
-"Scarcity is a good thing, itll make you love me more." - Colin on less appearences on the Kinda Funny Morning show
-Greg talks about trying to make 2017 a year about the community by increasing communication. Acknowledges its been a problem in 2016
-THE FIRST EVER COMMUNITY MANAGER FOR KINDA FUNNY IS JOEYNOELLE! CONGRATULATIONS TO HER <3 NO ONE DESERVES IT MORE THAN HER
-"Are you shorter than Joey, Nick?" - Greg
-"Kevins Alpha-5" - Tim
-"Were making a bunch of patreon changes" - Greg
-Live Q & A tier will be removed, timing by all parties is the main reason why.
-The first of every month there will be a "ask kinda funny anything" ($15 tier) thread on patreon and then on the last saturday there will be videos answering them. New Show.
-There will be a private RSS feed on patreon.
-Podcast sizes will be smaller but the quality will still be high - Greg
-Going forward, the patreon exclusives episodes will come out a month after they air to the public. Older bonus episodes will be cherry picked however so only some will become public
-The prizebox dies, a game will be given away everyday instead. Itll be the same way of entering (be in the chat, be a sub and now also if u support them at the $5? level)
-Weekly lets plays are dead, they will do lets play when appropriate. They want to make the lets plays more fun and be passionate about them.
-The guys are in the process of employing a full time editor, person has been picked and they guys are in the process of securing him.
-Major speculation in the chat that its our very own Tom Hawkins
-"Butthole" "You gotta kick off 2017 correctly" - Nick
-Nick says he had a dream last night that he woke up naked in a old peoples home and he was concerned on whether or not they could see him and tried to help them get their glasses
-Kinda Funny Doodles will return.
-Zacq Wenzel (Doodle animator) is being hired! Hes now getting paid for his doodles! Super proud of you dude <3
-"We are back on track" - Nick on the animated series
-Nick takes full responsibility for the increased cost and timing issues of the KF Animated series, Colin adds that Nick was upset that he couldnt deliver on time
-The guys say theyve put in their own money too into the animated series as it was much more costly than anticipated
-Whilst Degan is still lead art designer/animater, there are added teams helping with the production of the series
-There will be 3 more bonus episodes added to the animated series from the guys' pocket to thank people for their patience. Nice touch from the guys.
-Love and Sex stuff is still on its hiatus, it will be back eventually.
-Guys are going to try be better with ads.
-KINDA FUNNY LIVE 3 IS HAPPENING. No details just yet but you should hear things soon.
-"Spoilers: Just a different name for the same shit show thats happening" - Nick on C&G Live being renamed to Kinda Funny Morning show
-KINDA FUNNY LIVE 2 TRAILER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mykJMsK3cho THE FULL 3 HOUR SHOW IS NOW LIVE NOW FOR PATREON SUPPORTS OR FREE FEBRUARY 6TH FOR EVERYONE ELSE.
-TIM DELIVERED.
-"If this doesnt get you hyped for Kinda Funny Live 3, check your pulse because you're dead." - Nick
-Song in the trailer is Andrew W.K. - Party Hard
-The rest of todays stream will be playing jackbox party and then the gameovergreggy show to wrap it all up.
-I want to thank Adam Wells for being a hero all this time supplying the Patreon links, hes been a huge part of the archiving effort.

LUNCH ORDER OF THE DAY: Beeps burger

Game of the day: Games being given away on stream all day today

Game winner: It could be you

Days without technical difficulty: 7 (only counting the announcements part of the show as the Kinda Funny Morning Show today)

Lucaay!
Shadow Boxer
PSN: LegendThriller5

Re: [NOTES + LINK] 01.05.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show w/ Everyone (ANNOUNCEMENTS GALORE)

Jan 05, '17, 1:08pm

Yesss I'll finally be-able to watch (listen) to Colin and Greg Live The Kinda Funny Morning Show at work!!!!!

Thanks for the wrap-up as always Kumail =D
*Insert Trophy Sound*
@PressXToLucy
*Please excuse my typos. I sometimes type without my glasses on and therefore can't actually see/read what I'm typing lol*

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

[NOTES + LINK] 01.05.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show w/ Everyone (ANNOUNCEMENTS GALORE)

Jan 05, '17, 1:42pm

Look at all of these notes! PogChamp

Thanks for all the recaps!

MrMetMrZep2087
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: MrMetMrZep2087

Jan 05, '17, 2:01pm

My stupid opinion: Keep it to mostly Colin and Greg, Nick and Tim are ok, but not nearly as interesting or have the knowledge of talking about the news that Kinda Funny covers which is mostly games.

Besides that all positive. Thank god for private RSS feeds.

Kumailh
Shadow Boxer
PSN: kumail786

Re: [NOTES + LINK] 01.05.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show w/ Everyone (ANNOUNCEMENTS GALORE)

Jan 05, '17, 2:48pm

Lucaay! wrote:Yesss I'll finally be-able to watch (listen) to Colin and Greg Live The Kinda Funny Morning Show at work!!!!!

Thanks for the wrap-up as always Kumail =D

Pleasure as always Lucaay! Awesome to be able to take the shows on the go now.

Looking forward to your videos this year!

nicktorious_BIG wrote:Look at all of these notes! PogChamp

Thanks for all the recaps!

Thanks for sticking around buddy <3

MrMetMrZep2087 wrote:My stupid opinion: Keep it to mostly Colin and Greg, Nick and Tim are ok, but not nearly as interesting or have the knowledge of talking about the news that Kinda Funny covers which is mostly games.

Colin and Greg Live usually has stuff that isnt games but is entertainment news, i think Nick shines strongest in this regard and whilst i dont always agree with Tim, i find his opinions refreshing, personally think its good to have another voice/perspective sometimes.

Farsendor
Unsung Hero

Jan 06, '17, 7:32am

MrMetMrZep2087 wrote:My stupid opinion: Keep it to mostly Colin and Greg, Nick and Tim are ok, but not nearly as interesting or have the knowledge of talking about the news that Kinda Funny covers which is mostly games.

What in the world?

Tim is becoming the guy I want to watch on a daily basis. I really enjoy his enthusiasm and opinions and i'm not a Nintendo fan.

AmaroC92
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: AmaroC92

Jan 07, '17, 2:34pm

Can't get my rss feeds to work on pocketcasts. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

adrknite
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: nv Virgil
PSN: indieknite
NNID: 1891-1266-5180
Steam: indieknite

Jan 09, '17, 6:08pm

AmaroC92 wrote:Can't get my rss feeds to work on pocketcasts. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm having the same issue as well :( Any help would be awesome!!

Return to “Kinda Funny Games”