User avatar
Kumailh
Shadow Boxer
Posts: 927
Joined: May 21, '15, 12:23pm
Location: London
PSN: kumail786

[NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 12:21pm

Whats happening best friends. Now that the shows confirmed to have different people more often, should i start putting whos on the show in the title e.g. The kinda funny morning show w/ x and x? Let me know. Notes and link below, enjoy.
Kumail,
Uhhhh.
P.S. I Love You XOXO and As usual feedback always is appreciated and please feel free to add your own notes.

Link to Video: https://www.twitch.tv/kindafunnygames/v/112570259 (starts at 3:51 mins)

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrH6mvcGt0E

News topics and others covered:

-Sega refisters domain for shenmue HD (20:40 mins)
-Conans "clueless gamer" could get its own tv show (23:57 mins)
-There were going to be rogue one disney infinity figures (29:46 mins)
-Star Wars: Leia reportedly was to have had a larger role in episode 9 than episode 8 (30:40 mins)
-Youtube known for extreme pool drops seeks $10000 after breaking legs (33:21 mins)
-Ultimate spider man finale preview & teaser for next animated series (39 mins)
-New rings trailer (41:15 mins)
-First pitch perfect 3 photos (44:05 mins)
-Keegan michael key joining the predator movie (46:05 mins)
-Ralph Fiennes and Hugh Laurie join Will Ferrell's Holmes and Watson (46:20 mins)

Other notes:
-Aerobics, way to go paul, 20th century fail and Pizza lawyer opens the show
-"The actual first ever kinda funny morning show" - TIm
-Gregs running the show in the kevin spot practicing for when Kevins not here when hes in new york or practicing for when he secretly fires kevin
-"If you brought ur vita you'd be excited for it" - Greg on Tim not being excited for the journey of getting to new york
-"Were taking it back" - Nick on the nazi salute becoming the hail colin salute
-Nicks settled on the shocker/superman salute (both arms out)
-Gregs mums cookies make it on the show! Live taste test ensued
-Gregs maniacs laugh makes a return whilst he eat the cookies
-Tim and Kevin approve of the cookies
-Gregs mum also gave greg a portillo scarf, hes wearing it.
-"Maybe its not Kevin, Maybe its just sitting in the chair that makes people annoying" - Nick on Greg sitting in the Kevin chair
-Recap of all the announcements yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NUG6oAJdnI&t=1s
-You can hear Greg chasing a nagging Kevin out of the room in the background
-Tim wants to do a definitive list of the best fast food mascots on the game over greggy show
-"Nick Scarpino is the real clueless gamer" "Conan should get you on the show" - Tim to Nick
-"Hashtag LetNickHost" - Tim, Greg wants people to tweet Conan about Nick
-The guys love "la la land". Start talking about it. Nick urges people to see it
-"Greg likes his alcohol, he calls it his medicine" 'Sorry some of us have hobbies.' "Its true you do have a hobbie unlike Colin who has no hobbies, he just likes to collect alcohol so that if theres ever a fire he'll for sure burn to death" - Nick and Greg
-Nicks topic: Should CG replace actors for GOG
-"Log in as Kevin, i know his password" 'Bongos' - Nick and Greg on kevins youtube log in
-Nick dabs on air
-"You need legs to jump" - Nick to Tim on the news story 5 stuntsman asking for money
-Tims so happy ultimate spider man is ending
-"Hes worse than Kevin, im gonna go out on a limb and say hes actually worse than kevin" - Nick on Greg
-Its time for the fun clips section with the internet explorer
-The first clip is a girl using nunchucks like a boss (unable to find source)
-Tim compares her style of nunchucks/dancing with them to eddie gordo
-Second clip again with a guy splitting an actual car and an rc car in half with a sugar rocket (again unable to locate source)
-Third clip of a kid posing with a queens guard
-fourth clip is tims favourite, a music video called "rad anthem" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rATHBGTCTxA
-Greg comes into shot eating more cookies
-Nick makes greg put up an Anakin frustration picture montage in the background
-A picture of sean finnegan background is now here, tim laughs a lot at it
-Now a fran mirabella picture gets the background treatment, Nick pretends to kiss it lol

Game of the day: Valkyria Chronicals Remastered

Game winner: FlashyAndy

Days without technical difficulty: 8
Last edited by Kumailh on Jan 06, '17, 1:19pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3734
Joined: Dec 02, '15, 1:36pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA / Erie, PA
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

[NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 12:26pm

Yeah I'd say putting who's on the show in the title would be a good way to go. Wouldn't hurt.

User avatar
One-Shot
Management
Management
Posts: 4679
Joined: May 18, '15, 7:45am
Location: Atlanta GA
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot
Contact: Skype

Re: [NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 12:54pm

Yeah sure, doesn't hurt to put the names in.
Image
"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

User avatar
JerrodDRagon
Pride of the Forums
Posts: 2812
Joined: May 18, '15, 11:24am
Location: Thousand Oaks
XBL: JerrodDragon89
PSN: JerrodDragon

[NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 12:55pm

Didn't know we had a show today...when on at 11:00 Am and it was not live....so went to watching legend of Korra...will watch the episode after my lunch break

Thanks as always for the updates and links

User avatar
Kumailh
Shadow Boxer
Posts: 927
Joined: May 21, '15, 12:23pm
Location: London
PSN: kumail786

[NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 1:22pm

nicktorious_BIG wrote:Yeah I'd say putting who's on the show in the title would be a good way to go. Wouldn't hurt.


One-Shot wrote:Yeah sure, doesn't hurt to put the names in.


The people have spoken. Thanks!

JerrodDRagon wrote:Didn't know we had a show today...when on at 11:00 Am and it was not live....so went to watching legend of Korra...will watch the episode after my lunch break

Thanks as always for the updates and links

Pleasure man - what season are you on?
Image

User avatar
JerrodDRagon
Pride of the Forums
Posts: 2812
Joined: May 18, '15, 11:24am
Location: Thousand Oaks
XBL: JerrodDragon89
PSN: JerrodDragon

[NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 2:28pm

Kumailh wrote:
nicktorious_BIG wrote:Yeah I'd say putting who's on the show in the title would be a good way to go. Wouldn't hurt.


One-Shot wrote:Yeah sure, doesn't hurt to put the names in.


The people have spoken. Thanks!

JerrodDRagon wrote:Didn't know we had a show today...when on at 11:00 Am and it was not live....so went to watching legend of Korra...will watch the episode after my lunch break

Thanks as always for the updates and links

Pleasure man - what season are you on?

Just started season 4....what the series when it came out but rewatching them for the first time

When I'm done I need to write about a post about how amazing the show is....along with Avatar some of the best animated or non Animated writing ever donw. Such a fleshed out world, characters, and villains. There are some minor problems like season two's villain but besides that just amazing writing, acting, music and art style. I kinda want to also blame kids for being so stupid for getting this show pushed aside for more Spongebob crap (note I do respect the show but when every show is just stupid humor it makes me question the intelligence of children)

User avatar
xtheodorex
Pure One
Posts: 71
Joined: Jan 10, '16, 12:20pm
Location: Toronto
XBL: BLKHRT1313
PSN: BLKHRT_13
Contact: Website Twitter Twitch

Re: [NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 3:09pm

I need girl using nunchucks!!!

User avatar
Kumailh
Shadow Boxer
Posts: 927
Joined: May 21, '15, 12:23pm
Location: London
PSN: kumail786

[NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 3:11pm

JerrodDRagon wrote:When I'm done I need to write about a post about how amazing the show is....along with Avatar some of the best animated or non Animated writing ever donw. Such a fleshed out world, characters, and villains. There are some minor problems like season two's villain but besides that just amazing writing, acting, music and art style. I kinda want to also blame kids for being so stupid for getting this show pushed aside for more Spongebob crap (note I do respect the show but when every show is just stupid humor it makes me question the intelligence of children)


Hey i love spongebob.

That being said i thing TLOA was really superior to Korra. I found seasons 1 and 2 not capturing that same feeling i had with TLOA but seasons 3 and 4 really redeemed the series imo. Gotta agree the animation is incredible.
Image

User avatar
JerrodDRagon
Pride of the Forums
Posts: 2812
Joined: May 18, '15, 11:24am
Location: Thousand Oaks
XBL: JerrodDragon89
PSN: JerrodDragon

[NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 3:44pm

Kumailh wrote:
JerrodDRagon wrote:When I'm done I need to write about a post about how amazing the show is....along with Avatar some of the best animated or non Animated writing ever donw. Such a fleshed out world, characters, and villains. There are some minor problems like season two's villain but besides that just amazing writing, acting, music and art style. I kinda want to also blame kids for being so stupid for getting this show pushed aside for more Spongebob crap (note I do respect the show but when every show is just stupid humor it makes me question the intelligence of children)


Hey i love spongebob.

That being said i thing TLOA was really superior to Korra. I found seasons 1 and 2 not capturing that same feeling i had with TLOA but seasons 3 and 4 really redeemed the series imo. Gotta agree the animation is incredible.

Like I said...I do too but we don't need 8 shows all being....well dumb humor.

One is more then enough...my point is animated shows like Spectacular Spiderman and Young Justice being cancelled way before there times because kids rather what show that don't have deep storys or good animation.

While the tone did change....freaking Love Season 1...the villain was just perfect. And while Two had the weakest villain....but Varrick is just so great he almost makes up for the short coming of the bad guys and of course the Avatar Won episodes are really interesting too.

Really hope one day Netflicks picks up a New Avatar Show based off the person after Korra, could happen since Voltron seems to be popular with them (written bu the same guys) and Netflicks did bring back Young Justice..so fingers crossed

User avatar
why2bee
Pure One
Posts: 78
Joined: Dec 16, '15, 6:39am
Location: Grove City, PA
PSN: why2bee
Contact: Twitter Twitch

Re: [NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 5:59pm

Any idea when these will available in mp3 form?
Image

User avatar
nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3734
Joined: Dec 02, '15, 1:36pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA / Erie, PA
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: [NOTES + LINK] 01.06.17 The Kinda Funny Morning Show

Jan 06, '17, 7:44pm

why2bee wrote:Any idea when these will available in mp3 form?

Not sure if they've specified a date yet, but I'm going to assume it's coming pretty soon. As soon as they figure it out.

Return to “Kinda Funny Games”