Colin Moriarty
Seducer

Colin's AMA | April 29th | Get Your Questions in NOW!

Apr 29, '16, 2:07pm

JerrodDRagon wrote:Your do you go to for your news? I'm trying to find the most unbiased. Thanks :kinda

For unbiased news, the wires are your best bet. Try AP and Reuters.

Colin Moriarty
Seducer

Apr 29, '16, 2:07pm

Wiggy wrote:What do you think of the Broadway musical Hamilton? Have you listened to the album or watched/want to watch the show? Hip hop x American history seem up your street.

Haven't listened to it or watched it yet, but it's on the list. Fear not.

Colin Moriarty
Seducer

Apr 29, '16, 2:08pm

Nicko wrote:Hi Colin,

In terms of study, which period of history do you think is the most interesting outside of colonial America (presuming that is your favourite of course)?

Keep up the great work.

Nick.

Your assumption is right.

My old answer would have been the Age of Discovery and early colonial America, and later on, it might have been Antebellum America or the Civil War era. Now, I'd say post-World War I to the end of World War II, globally, is rife with fascination.

Colin Moriarty
Seducer

Apr 29, '16, 2:09pm

JJtheEPICone wrote:Hey Colin!

Do you like anything thats related to martial arts, like a favorite kung-fu movie or enjoy seeing someone use the nunchucks? (I use the nunchucks myself for fun :-3) portilloHulkamania

Great seeing you at PAX East 2016. Hope all is great on your end! Hope to see you again soon, stay EPIC my dude!!! portilloX

--- Jakejames Lugo portilloTeddie

Not really, though I did take Kempo Tae-Kwan-Do (I think that's how you spell it) for a couple of years in elementary school. =D

Colin Moriarty
Seducer

Apr 29, '16, 2:09pm

blacknerd wrote:You've often spoken about how big your audience in the UK is, and as someone over here, it brightens my day knowing that you remember us. If you were to visit the UK, would it be for a convention, say EGX or London Comic Con, or would it be something more personal in a city somewhere? As someone currently living in Belfast, we'd love to have you.

If I came back to the UK, it would be to see our fans and do a show.

We'd like to make it happen. Hopefully we'll have something to share on that in the near future.

Colin Moriarty
Seducer

Apr 29, '16, 2:10pm

OS329 wrote:You have said before that if you want a story told to you, video games are not your choice, but how close are games, to reaching the levels of movies/tv/books, when it comes to telling immersive and cohesive stories?

They're getting close. Very close. But I still have a preference for books and TV shows/movies in this regard.

Return to “Kinda Funny”