mattweimer
Best Friend

Dying Light Boosting

Dec 29, '16, 7:58pm

Not sure if there are boosting threads anywhere? Looking to get the last few trophies for online stuff if anyone is interested.

II GTA FREEK II
Seducer
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

Dying Light Boosting

Dec 29, '16, 8:25pm

Are we talking about the regular games trophies? Because me and friend still need the Polyamory trophy. Would definitely need help with that. What trophies are we talking about exactly?
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

mattweimer
Best Friend

Re: Dying Light Boosting

Dec 30, '16, 7:36am

Lucky 7 - Win 7 Co Op Competitions
Harlan Athletics - Take part in 10 Co Op Competitions
Ive got Your Back - Complete 1 quest in a Co Op Game
Polyamory - Complete 5 quests in a single co op game

Those are the ones that keeping me from the Plat. Every time I get in with someone they seem to just be screwing around.

II GTA FREEK II
Seducer

Dec 30, '16, 9:19am

mattweimer wrote:Lucky 7 - Win 7 Co Op Competitions
Harlan Athletics - Take part in 10 Co Op Competitions
Ive got Your Back - Complete 1 quest in a Co Op Game
Polyamory - Complete 5 quests in a single co op game

Those are the ones that keeping me from the Plat. Every time I get in with someone they seem to just be screwing around.

Well I can definitely help you out with everything except for Polymary. However if we can get one more person, then we can also do that one. Like I mentioned, I've got a friend who can help too. I'll send you a friend request.
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

InfamousABO
Pure One
XBL: Infamous ABO
PSN: Swindler1000
Steam: InfamousABO

Dec 30, '16, 1:09pm

Have been really tempted to get this game for a couple months now. Seems like the perfect coop game. I wish I could get my other friends to pick it so I could have a crew to play with!

II GTA FREEK II
Seducer

Dec 30, '16, 1:15pm

InfamousABO wrote:Have been really tempted to get this game for a couple months now. Seems like the perfect coop game. I wish I could get my other friends to pick it so I could have a crew to play with!

It really is good for coop. We need more good coop games like it. You should force your friends into getting it also. Or maybe by chance find someone here who hasn't bought it yet but wants too.

mattweimer
Best Friend

Jan 05, '17, 12:40pm

Seems like we need one more player to get the 5 Co Op quest trophy if anyone is interested!

Doef1997
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Dying Light Boosting

Jan 17, '17, 10:57am

Still looking for the polyamory trophy, have two other friends and need a 4th man if anyone is looking?