Kevinyee
Best Friend

OVERWATCH (PS4)

May 31, '16, 12:41pm

Having a lot of fun with Overwatch. Currently trying to learn Pharah using those dualshocks lol.

PSN: Brrreaddyee

joedivision
Portillo's Mouth Noises

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 01, '16, 2:38pm

portilloJoker
PSN ID joedivison
Add me!
Friendly Competitive gamers

I'm usually online early morning or late at night
 ! Message from: Frostilyte
Hi, I merged your posts into one. Please use the edit feature if you have additional info to add to your post. It's a little pencil icon in the top right corner of a post. :)

joepatton
Best Friend
PSN: joepatton
Steam: jpatton565

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 01, '16, 4:42pm

I'm on most nights on the east coast and I don't even mind playing a support charecter. See you guys soon :kinda

Psn: joepatton

blasmarifle
Portillo's Mouth Noises

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 01, '16, 9:06pm

Lookin for some comrades to accompany me. Finally made the big transition to next gen; ps4 (and must say I agree with Colin on the whole PlayStation neo thing;) ) Somewhat new to the community here at kinda funny but loving the heck out of it so far. Hit me up and we can play some overwatch!

Psn id: blasmarifle

Usually between 7-11 EST

Rsm832
Pure One
XBL: Rsm832
PSN: Rsm832
NNID: Rsm832

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 03, '16, 6:04pm

Count me in! I bounce around amongst all the heroes, usually go with what is needed. Would love to be able to group up and use voice chat.

PSN - Rsm832

DennisX09
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: DennisX09
PSN: ZionLion09

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 04, '16, 11:30pm

Looking for some Best Friends who want to have fun and dominate on Overwatch. PSN is ZionLion09 :kinda portilloKevin

Zatchmo84
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: N/A
XBL: N/A
PSN: Zatchmo84
NNID: Zatchmo84

Re: OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 05, '16, 8:38am

Hey, best friends,

I'm contemplating getting Overwatch; I've got that itch you get sometimes for a game.

I don't do a ton of online gaming and at 31, I can't commit hours every night to a game, which scares me away from games like Overwatch that live online. My main fears: (1) I don't want to be a burden to people on my team, (2) I don't want to deal with constant verbal assaults by teammates that take the game more seriously than a competitive pastime (i.e. looking for some Best Friends to enjoy time with), (3) and lastly, I'm worried I'll be over it in a few weeks after trying once or twice.

Any thoughts on whether I can hop in from time-to-time and enjoy myself? And, has the gameplay loop been rewarding thus far, particularly from those of you that don't play tons of online games?

Zatchmo84

Rsm832
Pure One

Jun 05, '16, 10:19am

Zatchmo84 wrote:Hey, best friends,

I'm contemplating getting Overwatch; I've got that itch you get sometimes for a game.

I don't do a ton of online gaming and at 31, I can't commit hours every night to a game, which scares me away from games like Overwatch that live online. My main fears: (1) I don't want to be a burden to people on my team, (2) I don't want to deal with constant verbal assaults by teammates that take the game more seriously than a competitive pastime (i.e. looking for some Best Friends to enjoy time with), (3) and lastly, I'm worried I'll be over it in a few weeks after trying once or twice.

Any thoughts on whether I can hop in from time-to-time and enjoy myself? And, has the gameplay loop been rewarding thus far, particularly from those of you that don't play tons of online games?

Zatchmo84

I rarely ever get into online games myself. I occasionally play them, but typically don't stick around long because it's usually not my thing. This game however, I am completely hooked. One of the best things about it is, regardless of your skill or experience, you can make a difference and have fun. You can be an asset to your team without having lightning reflexes and perfect aim. With all the different classes there are so many different playstyles and they all contribute to the team. It almost transcends just being an FPS, and gives you a feel of playing a party in an RPG. It's also a game you don't have to dedicate hours to, as the progression is just cosmetic, everyone is on an even playing field. You could always rent it for a few days and try it out.

Zatchmo84
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: N/A
XBL: N/A
PSN: Zatchmo84
NNID: Zatchmo84

Jun 05, '16, 10:50am

Rsm832 wrote:
Zatchmo84 wrote:Hey, best friends,

Zatchmo84

I rarely ever get into online games myself. I occasionally play them, but typically don't stick around long because it's usually not my thing. This game however, I am completely hooked. One of the best things about it is, regardless of your skill or experience, you can make a difference and have fun. You can be an asset to your team without having lightning reflexes and perfect aim. With all the different classes there are so many different playstyles and they all contribute to the team. It almost transcends just being an FPS, and gives you a feel of playing a party in an RPG. It's also a game you don't have to dedicate hours to, as the progression is just cosmetic, everyone is on an even playing field. You could always rent it for a few days and try it out.

That's great feedback, Rsm832. It sounds like you are the exact perspective I'm looking for. Thanks for the input. You may have just sold me. I'll email the heads at Blizzard to give you credit. :D

Rsm832
Pure One

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 05, '16, 10:50am

Zatchmo84 wrote:That's great feedback, Rsm832. It sounds like you are the exact perspective I'm looking for. Thanks for the input. You may have just sold me. I'll email the heads at Blizzard to give you credit. :D

Glad I could be of help :) Haha thanks, at the rate it's selling though, I'm not sure they'd be moved by one more copy.

BEYONDbiondo
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: drvenkman12

Jun 05, '16, 3:58pm

I am in CT and need a group to play Overwatch with.

Gamertag: DrVenkman12

Avikus
Pure One
PSN: Avikus

Overwatch - Healer Looking for Friends!

Jun 09, '16, 6:32am

Good day best friends!

Apparently, I'm the only one in my friends that got this game! So here I find myself playing alone in random game. That being said, I'm mainly a healer and looking for a group of people to play with. As a healer in most game, I never had this much difficulty trying to find people to play regularly with! And this coming weekend I'm doing absolutely nothing except Video Games with sides of naps for the first time in years!

If you have a group going and in need of a healer, or want to start a new one, add me, PSN is Avikus, and I'll be looking forward to kick butts with you guys!

Cheers,
 ! Message from: Frostilyte
Hi, I merged your topic with the exist Overwatch PS4 LFG thread. There are a number of people here you can add to play Overwatch with! :)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc., 1989

C-3624

jamokachi
Pure One
Position/Title: Research Co-ordinator
PSN: jamiemaher85

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 13, '16, 4:22am

Finally picked up Overwatch, and officially hooked. If anyone wants to meet-up for a game then feel free to add me.

jamiemaher85

I'm still finding my feet with it at the moment but really loving it a huge amount. I usually play for an evening (between 8 and 11pm GMT)

Thoob
Portillo's Mouth Noises

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 15, '16, 7:09pm

Hey guys! I'm playing some overwatch tonight and probably a lot in the foreseeable future. Add me!

psn: WarEagle531

robduto
Pure One
Position/Title: Writer
PSN: robduto

Jun 17, '16, 6:44am

Hey guys! I'd love to play and build a team. Overwatch is a blast on my own but I know I would have more fun with consistent team mates. All my friends have the game for PC at the moment.

robduto
I like movies. I like talking about movies! I finally took the leap and started creating videos, it would be awesome if you could check it out :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdgqYV ... IyODgxAPog

xLiam
Best Friend

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 20, '16, 2:17pm

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for overwatch players. Got no one to play with so this will be great. I main Roadhog, but I can also switch between at least one to two characters per class.

My psn is X-Liam225

Hope to see you guys soon!

Soulx_ac
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Soul_ac

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jun 25, '16, 12:16pm

I just got overwatch and i would like to play with some of the best friends. My psn is Soul_ac

S3lf1shly3mpty
Best Friend

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jul 07, '16, 10:11pm

Anyone looking to get into competitive play? I haven't done any of the placement matches, but it would be nice to get a good group together. I'll add everyone from the post here, but if anyone wants to get a semi-serious competitive group together feel free to add me. PSN: S3lf1shly3mpty

jamokachi
Pure One
Position/Title: Research Co-ordinator
PSN: jamiemaher85

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jul 08, '16, 4:30am

S3lf1shly3mpty wrote:Anyone looking to get into competitive play? I haven't done any of the placement matches, but it would be nice to get a good group together. I'll add everyone from the post here, but if anyone wants to get a semi-serious competitive group together feel free to add me. PSN: S3lf1shly3mpty

Cheers for adding me earlier. I'm not quite at the level for competitive just yet (workload this month has stopped me playing as much Overwatch as I'd hoped), but once I'm leveled enough I will definately be jumping into competitive, and a Kinda Funny team just seems the right thing to do.

grail2114
Portillo's Mouth Noises

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jul 12, '16, 1:19pm

Officially addicted to Overwatch finally picked it up and I actually dreamed about playing it last night. Now if I just had some friends who played so hopefully thats where you guys come in portilloPure1

Please Friend Me PSN: Grail2114

On Eastern 9pm to 1am on and off all weekend

Return to “PlayStation”