Caliburn
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: HallowedCaliburn
NNID: HallowedCaliburn

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Jul 15, '16, 12:28pm

Been having tons of fun playing Overwatch and wanted to try to find a group for competitive. Feel free to add or msg me.

PSN: HallowedCaliburn

:kinda

Manuel
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: MENO224

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Aug 03, '16, 1:02am

Looking for some best friends to play competitive with

PSN: MENO224

Brawl96
Portillo's Mouth Noises

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Aug 21, '16, 8:36am

Hey. I just got in on this. Brawl96 is my psn. I'm on rn.
PSN: Brawl96

Zatchmo84
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: N/A
XBL: N/A
PSN: Zatchmo84
NNID: Zatchmo84

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Sep 05, '16, 12:41pm

I'm looking for as many friends as I can find that are up for joining a team whenever we're both on. I mostly play weekends, but I'd love to build some rapport with a group if I can. Friend me if you want to work together. I'm happy to wear the phones and mic. :D zatchmo84

Fue
Portillo's Mouth Noises

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Sep 07, '16, 10:54am

Hellooo best friends
I'm looking for people to play competitive with. At the moment I main Zenyatta. Though I can play most support roles pretty happily :)

My PSN is ForeverYeung
Tumblr: strayfur.tumblr.com

Gamble14
Pure One
PSN: XxGamble14xX

Looking for Overwatch friends

Sep 16, '16, 9:02am

Hey everyone. I recently purchased Overwatch with two of my other buddies. We love it. We want to get a full group together and dominate! We're a friendly bunch of guys who just wanna have fun. Nothing serious. If you wanna join send me a friend request. My psn is XxGamble14xX please include a message with BFF or something that I know it's not some random. Thank you!

! Message from: Frostilyte
Hi, I merged your thread with the existing Overwatch LFG thread in the gaming with the community sub forum. Please post in the gaming with the community section of the forums in future with threads like this. Also I assumed this was for the PS4 given the info in the OP. Hope I was correct. :)

Ancirawr
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Ancirawr

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Sep 20, '16, 1:48am

Looking for best friends to play with, because solo queue in competitive is absolute hell. I mostly play tanks and supports but I'm comfy with any character. D.va is my best I'm top 250 in ranked with her but I play Zarya and Reinhardt well too along with Mercy and Zenny and a few DPS competently. My PSN ID is Ancirawr and I play at night CST. :kinda
"If everything that can happen happens, then you can never really do the wrong thing. You're just doing what you're supposed to."

esper417
Portillo's Mouth Noises

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Sep 23, '16, 12:00am

Hi I'm new to the forums and looking for people to play Overwatch with. Quickplay or Competitive doesn't really matter to me just looking to have fun with the best friends out there so if anyone wants to play with me my PSN is esper417

codeman4921
Portillo's Mouth Noises

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Oct 03, '16, 8:19pm

Hey guys, I could use some help in competitive Overwatch. I got into a bad losing streak and can't get out of it. Solo queueing in the low ranks is just the worst. So I need to play with people that understand the game, and want to rank up, cause it's no fun down here by yourself. I have a mic, don't mind playing support, and I'm not allergic to the objective. My PSN name is codeman4921 if you would like to team up :kinda

Organic Produce
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: Organic Produc3
PSN: Organic_Produce

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Oct 09, '16, 4:33pm

First post on these forums, I'm looking for people who want to play overwatch, I'm almost level 200 and am diamond rank. I prefer playing attackers but can fill. My psn is Organic_Produce, just send me a friend request mentioning kinda funny or overwatch and I'll add you. Warning I do rage but I'm working on it, lol.

12hyperion
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Titan9809

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Oct 09, '16, 7:49pm

Me and my friend are getting discouraged by ranked right now. Love to get a full team so we could actually climb the latter. The oh so very long latter.
PSN Name:Titan9809

Cal Of Rivia
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Phoenix2387

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Oct 14, '16, 1:51am

Hello new Best Friends. Half my reason for joining up to these forums was to find some new friends to play Overwatch with (By new I mean [b]any[b] as I have virtually no friends who game and even less on PS4) Plus I hear you get a sweet 20% XP boost from playing with people you know which is a nice bonus!

Anyway I'm not really into competitive, don't have the time or the temperament to play that mode. Quick Play can send me into fits of rage enough as it is at times. Also much like Colin I don't use a mic when I game online but if anyone's interested in joining me for a few rounds of Quick Play every now and then just add me to your list

PSN iD: Phoenix2387

LindsiPak
Best Friend
Position/Title: Lindsi
XBL: NittetSlete
PSN: Trapped
Steam: LindsiPakGQ

OVERWATCH PS4

Nov 09, '16, 5:06pm

Lets get an Overwatch team together for some competitive play on the regular.

To play competitive you need to be at least level 25 and have gone through the 10 rounds of competitive play for your ranking.

Perhaps Thursday/Friday nights, 9:00pm PST? Though I am playing most nights anyway.

Friend me on PS4: Dozebone, and post here if youre interested in playing so I can keep an eye out for you on Thursdays/Fridays at 9pm PST.

Nerdy_Perkins
Best Friend
XBL: NerdyPerkins
NNID: Perkins

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Nov 18, '16, 9:31am

Just got a PS4 pro and Overwatch. Just got my second star on Xbox and looking for ppl to play with to get a good rank in competitive on the 4.

My psn name is NerdyPerkins

Just mention you're from the forum and I'll add you!!!

Thanks!
You can check out my YouTube Channel, where I post One Piece and other Manga/Anime content, here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWLCx2 ... xU5e7MRfPw
And follow me on Twitter here:
https://twitter.com/nerdy_perkins

PSN and XBL: NerdyPerkins

Stay Nerdy

delmetema
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: СТАЛЬНЫЕ ДВЕРИ
XBL: H O M OC IDE
PSN: Silver soulja
Steam: delmeticbPY

OVERWATCH PS4

Nov 18, '16, 12:59pm

Its a bit late for the beta, but perhaps we can set up a LRR Overwatch based talking service like how James was using Discord. I dont really want to use the In game based talk system and I have it auto muted.

I wouldnt really know how to go about this as Ive never used one of these before so someone else would have to spear head setting something like this up.

LordHirai
Best Friend
PSN: Conl_1998

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Dec 02, '16, 2:27pm

PS4 overwatch player, have the game about a month, pretty good but I still have a lot to learn. Conl_1998
YouTube search"Picture This band" great music, not my band just a fan.

Powerliftinggamer
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Delwo21

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Dec 04, '16, 11:53am

Just what I've been looking for! I've been rolling solo que in competitive and would love to team up with some of the best friends.

I play a lot of lucio but also play some junk rat and dva!

PSN: Delwo21

Look forward to playing with you all!

PenguinoRojo
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: PenguinoRojo
PSN: Penguino_Rojo

Re: OVERWATCH (PS4)

Dec 09, '16, 3:04pm

Hello All. New here but I've been wanting to try playing Overwatch have with someone, maybe trophy hunt if possible or learn some tricks I should know.

psn Penguino_Rojo

thanks

AzrealSyn
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: azrealinc
PSN: AzrealSyn

OVERWATCH (PS4)

Feb 10, '17, 6:30pm

Looking for some players to join me and a shy friend to do some eliminations.

PSN: Azrealsyn