SorryWeAre0_o
Shadow Boxer
PSN: SorryWeAre0_o

Looking for help | Online Play & Co-op Trophies

Jun 22, '16, 4:40am

As part of the community trophy war as well as to have a bit of fun I'm in need of a Kinda Funny best friend to help me out on the following games to clear up some trophies.

Watch_Dogs

► Show Spoiler

Star Wars: Battlefront

► Show Spoiler

I am in the UK so anyone else in the UK would be ideal

:kinda

Updated OP - Removed FIFA 16 as Brotherhood93 was kind enough to help me finish those trophies.
Last edited by SorryWeAre0_o on Jul 14, '16, 2:02am, edited 1 time in total.

AirMcLaren
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: AirMcLaren

Re: Looking for help | Online Play & Co-op Trophies

Jun 22, '16, 5:45am

FYI I believe the matchmaking in Watch_Dogs is all randomized. There are things you can do to "increase" your chances. But I don't think any of them have been proven.

I'd help but I traded my copy in after I got the platinum. Bought for $40, traded in for $42. I was on Best Buy's unofficial payroll for that one!
Twitter: @thechrismclaren
Battle.net: AirMcLaren#1687
Discord: AirMcLaren#6427

SorryWeAre0_o
Shadow Boxer

Jun 22, '16, 2:36pm

AirMcLaren wrote:FYI I believe the matchmaking in Watch_Dogs is all randomized. There are things you can do to "increase" your chances. But I don't think any of them have been proven.

On the trophy guide on PSNprofiles it says this for the 'Traced' trophy,
GAME PATCHED (AUGUST 21, 2014)
Your friends can now select you via the grid and choose to tail you.

I haven't checked in-game myself but the same might apply for the others, either way one's better than none lol.

AirMcLaren
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jun 22, '16, 2:51pm

Maybe they patched it. Haven't played since 2014. That would be super helpful if they did. The online trophies were a pain in the fucking ass.

Edit: I'm retarded and didn't even read the part where you said they patched it lol.

Wildblood
Lifestyle & Ent Moderator
Lifestyle & Ent Moderator
PSN: Danaxus82

Jun 23, '16, 2:50am

Sorry I can't help with your trophies - I don't own any of those games.

I really like the idea of a KF trophy support group though! I wonder if the mods can think of a way to make some sort of interface to cultivate that sort of cooperation.

One-Shot
Management
Management
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot

Jun 23, '16, 5:24am

I can probably help on BF, although not in the UK.
"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

SorryWeAre0_o
Shadow Boxer

Jun 23, '16, 7:22am

One-Shot wrote:I can probably help on BF, although not in the UK.

You don't sound sure? I don't want to force anyone to play something they don't want to or wouldn't have fun doing.

It's okay if you're not in the UK, but I won't be online anytime after 10pm EST. Let me know if you want to play it, I'm pretty sure I have you added on PSN from the KF Battlefront community game night.

One-Shot
Management
Management
XBL: OneIShot
PSN: OnelShot
Steam: One-Shot

Jun 23, '16, 8:30am

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:
One-Shot wrote:I can probably help on BF, although not in the UK.

You don't sound sure? I don't want to force anyone to play something they don't want to or wouldn't have fun doing.

It's okay if you're not in the UK, but I won't be online anytime after 10pm EST. Let me know if you want to play it, I'm pretty sure I have you added on PSN from the KF Battlefront community game night.

Probably won't be on tonight, so maybe tomorrow or Saturday if nothing comes up.
"I don't know what it means to be the water man" - Colin Moriarty

SorryWeAre0_o
Shadow Boxer

Jul 12, '16, 5:59am

Last call out for this before I start deleting some of these games from my PS4's hard drive as I'm running out of space.

Brotherhood93 wrote: - Notification -
Just wondering if you were interested in this since it'll get you the platinum for FIFA 16, I noticed you've been playing a bit the last couple of days and you mentioned it a while back in the FIFA 16 thread.

Brotherhood93
Pride of the Forums
PSN: M_O_T1919

Jul 12, '16, 10:01am

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:Last call out for this before I start deleting some of these games from my PS4's hard drive as I'm running out of space.

Just wondering if you were interested in this since it'll get you the platinum for FIFA 16, I noticed you've been playing a bit the last couple of days and you mentioned it a while back in the FIFA 16 thread.

I'd forgotten about that. I should be free tomorrow & Thursday evening after C&G Live if you are. No idea how long it'll take to get the trophies.

SorryWeAre0_o
Shadow Boxer

Jul 12, '16, 10:09am

Brotherhood93 wrote:
SorryWeAre0_o wrote:Last call out for this before I start deleting some of these games from my PS4's hard drive as I'm running out of space.

I'd forgotten about that. I should be free tomorrow & Thursday evening after C&G Live if you are. No idea how long it'll take to get the trophies.

Awesome. Works for me.

It shouldn't take too long, its 1 online friendlies season, then two FUT friendly seasons (one win for each of us), then play pro-clubs until we win a game (hopefully that doesn't take too long its the only part we're reliant on other people for).

SorryWeAre0_o
Shadow Boxer

Oct 27, '16, 7:29am

Bump.

Looking for help with pretty much the exact same things as I was on FIFA 16, but this time on FIFA 17 so I can get the platinum.

EDIT: Just seen I removed the trophies from the OP, basically the Pro Clubs and Friendly Seasons stuff.

AirMcLaren
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 29, '16, 6:07am

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:Bump.

If you're stilling looking for help on Battlefront, I have the game now.

SorryWeAre0_o
Shadow Boxer

Dec 02, '16, 9:55am

Another trophy war so I have returned.

*Deleted as completed trophies*

AirMcLaren wrote:If you're stilling looking for help on Battlefront, I have the game now.

Sorry I forgot to reply to this. I'm not really fussed about those trophies anymore since I'm never going to platinum the game but if you want to play some co-op sometime or if you want to get them I'd be happy to help.

Coync
Pure One
PSN: Coync

Feb 20, '17, 9:27am

I too am down for any Battlefront co-op trophies - those survival missions kick my ass!

Add/message Coync if you're down

II GTA FREEK II
Seducer
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

Feb 20, '17, 2:59pm

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:As part of the community trophy war as well as to have a bit of fun I'm in need of a Kinda Funny best friend to help me out on the following games to clear up some trophies.

Watch_Dogs

► Show Spoiler

So have we confirmed if these can be gotten easily with a friend? If so I would be fine with re downloading the game and helping you. I still have this game. But that's if you even care to get these trophies anymore. I'm a bit late to this topic.
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

SorryWeAre0_o
Shadow Boxer

Feb 20, '17, 3:05pm

Coync wrote:I too am down for any Battlefront co-op trophies - those survival missions kick my ass!

I did the co-op missions with AirMcLaren a month or so back and I have since deleted the game because I needed to make room on my PS4 for Horizon & ME:A next month. Sorry dude.

II GTA FREEK II wrote:
SorryWeAre0_o wrote:As part of the community trophy war as well as to have a bit of fun I'm in need of a Kinda Funny best friend to help me out on the following games to clear up some trophies.

Watch_Dogs

► Show Spoiler

So have we confirmed if these can be gotten easily with a friend? If so I would be fine with re downloading the game and helping you. I still have this game. But that's if you even care to get these trophies anymore. I'm a bit late to this topic.

Don't worry about it I'm not too fussed about the Watch Dogs stuff anymore I'd just gone back to it at the time to do a bit of trophy clean up during a community trophy war, and to beat the main story before Watch Dogs 2 as I had like one mission left. Thanks for the offer though.

Last edited by SorryWeAre0_o on Feb 22, '17, 11:06am, edited 1 time in total.

Coync
Pure One
PSN: Coync

Feb 22, '17, 11:04am

SorryWeAre0_o wrote:
Coync wrote:I too am down for any Battlefront co-op trophies - those survival missions kick my ass!

I did the co-op missions with AirMcLaren a month or so back and I have since deleted the game because I needed to make room on my for Horizon & ME:A next month. Sorry dude.

II GTA FREEK II wrote:

Watch_Dogs

► Show Spoiler

Don't worry about it I'm not too fussed about the Watch Dogs stuff anymore I'd just gone back to it at the time to do a bit of trophy clean up during a community trophy war, and to beat the main story before Watch Dogs 2 as I had like one mission left. Thanks for the offer though.

Not a problem - I'm super late to trying to Platinum it - Horizon and ME:A are on my agenda for next month too!

Bliss
Best Friend
PSN: abliss01

Feb 24, '17, 7:18pm

I need some help clearing a trophy in Watch Dogs 2. its completing Ded Sec events which appear more often in CO-OP. would love to get some help clearing this last trophy and adding that PLAT to my collection.