Coync
Pure One
PSN: Coync

PS I Love You XOXO Questions

May 16, '17, 3:42pm

Hi Greg

I just wanted to say that I will sorely miss PS I love you XOXO, it really was a highlight of my weekly routine, so much so that I would often have to debate with myself about whether I should listen to the entire episode straight away when it downloaded on a Tuesday evening (London time) or if I should break it up so that it could last me until Friday when I'd get my next dose of Kinda Funny goodness. I hope whatever content you have in store will fill that Yoshida sized hole in the near future (reading that back, it sounds wrong. Not changing it though)

However, I think we all know the true reason why this has happened. Why Colin left, why PS I love you XOXO is no more. Everything. It all falls at the feet of one person, and one person only. Always there. Always waiting for his opportune moment. The master of deception.

The Water Man.

I don't know how he did it. I'm not sure I want to know. But hear me, Water Man. We will never give in. Never will you take the heart of Kinda Funny from us. Every day, Greg will beat you. Every day, Portillo will ward you away. Every day, the knights of the triangle, square, circle and...cross...X... whatever, will stand before you and shout 'I AM NOT AFRAID!'

Also, hey, what's the coolest Playstation themed tattoo you've seen?

Lots of love. Alex aka Coync (PSN)

DDSlawson
Portillo's Mouth Noises

May 16, '17, 4:06pm

Greg, Dunham and the ghosts of hosts past,

It's been a long and wonderful journey so far. Since I started to listen to you guys, I finished school, I started university, I got engaged, I graduated university, I got a job, I moved across the country, I got married and I'm now expecting my first child. I've also gone through a plethora of PlayStations and PlayStation as a company has changed a lot portilloShu . My question for the brightest PlayStation minds in the biz is, what will PlayStation look like in 5 and then 10 years time? Will there be a console? Will there be physical media? Will there be a handheld? VR? Go bold and go beyond!

Sad to see the PlayStation show end (...again portilloSeducer ), but I'm excited for the future.

Your often silent but loyal best friend, KFBF
Dan (DDSlawson)

Hangman522
Pure One
PSN: Poseidon522

May 16, '17, 7:49pm

Greg, (and Dunham as well)

Podcast Beyond and later PS I Love You XOXO have been staples of my podcast library for so long that it's bittersweet to say goodbye to it. That being said I am excited for the future and know that you guys will keep the garbage truck rolling. Now let's get down to pressing matters:

If you guys had to create an A Team with characters from all of the various first party games who would you pick and why?

PS I Love You XOXO has been one hell of a ride and I want to thank you, Collin, and the rest of the guys for providing us with awesome content week in and week out.

Love you dudes,
Jon Ferguson

P.S. Thanks Dunham for Beyond and starting this whole, wacky process.
Check out my podcast on Soundcloud and iTunes: Topic Thunder

Follow me on Twitter: TheBenathian

HIRO2345
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: HIRO2345

May 17, '17, 1:11pm

Hi Boys,

Long time first time.

Just a quick one for you, Greg; will you ever expand on your idea for a Superman game?

I know you've got it all planned in your head and have eluded to it on various pieces of KF content, but I'd love to hear the actual idea and how you'd like to see The Last Son of Krypton brought to life in video game form.

Love the show and am sad that it's over, but I trust your judgement - can't wait to hear what's next.

Much love,
Matt.

Lucaay!
Shadow Boxer
PSN: LegendThriller5

Re: PS I Love You XOXO Questions

May 20, '17, 1:53am

Hi Greg and Jeremy,

Random question incoming but seeing as this is the last psily episode I might aswell ask a question set in the future.

What do you think the Dualshock 5 will be like when the PS5 eventually comes out? Will the touchpad still be there? Will they manage to squeeze any more buttons onto it somehow? and what would you guys like to see from the next generation of the controller?

Thanks for everything guys - listening to Beyond changed me from being just a fan of playing video games to actually being interested in the business. The knowledge you guys dropped on me each week actually helped me get a job at PlayStation, so thankyou!!!

From
Lucy =)

PS: (please sing) #And I will always love youuuuuu #
*Insert Trophy Sound*
@PressXToLucy
*Please excuse my typos. I sometimes type without my glasses on and therefore can't actually see/read what I'm typing lol*

mr_adam67
Best Friend
PSN: Mr_adam67

May 21, '17, 1:24am

I'm sure this will come up but what's been your most memorable topic or discussion you've had on PS I love you?
Alternatively, if you were in charge of PlayStation and could go back in time and got to host the PS E3 / PSX conference, what one would you have loved the opportunity to host and why?

LightningHat
Pure One
PSN: LightningHatNH

May 21, '17, 7:31pm

Hey Greg and Jeremy,
Clear your minds, cuz I've got some quickfire questions for you guys!
Greg: What would you say is your favorite segment of PS I Love You?
Jeremy: In your opinion, what has Greg improved upon the most in his professional career during the time that you've known him?
Both of you: Do you guys believe Playstation will be able to continue their hot streak at this year's E3 for a third year of dreams?

I love you guys, and can't wait to see what comes next from you both in your respective jobs!
Your friend,
Nathan Choquette ("Show-ket")

Return to “Kinda Funny Games”