OmarTheGreat
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: No
XBL: PKTHUNDER314
PSN: Lil_o21

Lil_o21

Jan 11, '17, 6:29am

Hey guys, my name is Omar and my name on the psn is Lil_o21. Of course this isn't sexual or offending to anyone in Anyway. The problem is that wasn't my first name I picked. The first name I picked was ness21345 which I liked a lot. Why'd I change it you may ask, well here you go. After ness21345 was made I had added tons of friends and was ready to chat with them, I realized I couldn't. Psn restrictions doesnt allow anyone under the age of 18 to chat with anyone online, I was 16. I was upset being as I couldn't change my birthday because it locked in for some reason. Thinking quickly I said I'll just make another name and fixed the problem by creating a new account. Lil_o21 is what my adolescent brain fell on. Now I have to consistently hear people say yo lil because they can't just say "o" which I'd take. Shui let us change are damn mutha fuckin name my man.

Ps love you guys plain and simple.

dobbie4psn
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: dobbie66801
PSN: dobbie66801

PSN's Worst Name of the Week

Jan 11, '17, 2:11pm

Thanks to Harry Nickgasm Fucking Potter my nickname is the nickname that falls asleep and gets dicks drawn on it's face. Dobbie66801 I mean what the fuck, I had that name before your stupid fucking house elf JK! If I get one more dirty cum filled suck in my mailbox I'm giving someone the anal chili cheese confetti! Fuck you PSN let me change it... What fucking idiot puts his zip code in said stupid name? Oh yeah me, fuck it! This portilloSexyGreg shit sucks so bad I deserve to keep it GregStink !

StraightGHETTO
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: StraightGHETTO_

Jan 11, '17, 2:15pm

Ello Gov'nors! *Greg, please caress Collin's Face*

First time long time!

I’m submitting my old PSN name that I created years ago that has long since been thrown into the ban pile. Back in 2009 when I had my Xbox 360, my friend needed some money and sold me his PS3 for cheap, something I have wanted for a long time as I wanted to return to the Playstation universe. Once hooked up, I sat there thinking for a long time to find a noticeable name that would define me as a gentleman. After (3) Dr. Peppers, I came to the great decision to make my PSN username…ProfessorPENISS! PSN wouldn’t let my name pass unless I added a second “s” into it and BAM, I was on the network! Over the time of 6 months while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, people got very salty of losing and dying to a superior player with “PENISS” in his name, I was threatened to be banned because of my name being “offensive”. Well sure enough after countless sexual jokes poked at me, & thinking people were just being salty, I logged on one day to find out my profile had been BANNED. Forever sad about this I ditched the Playstation platform for a few years until my ultimate return just a couple years ago due to playing games the right way & those sweet sweet exclusives!

Please Shuhei, let us change our names.

-StraightGHETTO

PS, stay sexual Kevin!

simon66
Best Friend
Position/Title: PSNTrophy
PSN: saimen66

Jan 14, '17, 12:42pm

Heil Collin *both first forward* and Greg,

I like to submit, possibly one of the worst PSN names of the year! No, it's not my PSN name (Even though mine is quite bad) but I came across this name while playing GTA V online on my PS4. After looting the convenience store and stealing some goods, some asshole killed me. I was super annoyed! When I read his username I almost fell off my chair (thus almost killing my cat who was sleeping under my chair). Brace yourself.... his name is Cummies4Kiddies. That's right, Cummies4Kiddies. Who on earth thinks that's a good PSN name?!?! I doubt this person is a pedo in disguise! But why would you want to associate yourself as a pedo? My god!

Please portilloShu, let this man change his name!

Much love from Toronto!

smuc86
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 16, '17, 9:00pm

Hey Colin and Greg

So I had some friends over and neither are real big gamers, so I decided to pop in Rocket League on PS4. I hop into a match and they loved it, but I digress. A few matches in, I am playing as they watch. As I intensely jump and flip my way away the arena, a minute into the match, I score a goal. My name pops up on screen and my friend (not having paid much attention up to this point) exclaims , "your name is DICK HERTZ?!?!" We all laugh out loud for a moment, and I say, "No, he actually hit the ball right after I did, so I didn't score that goal....But my name is motorboatinSOB2."

As we all chuckled, they asked, "why don't you change that shit?" I had to explain, you can only change your gamer tag on Xbox Live. On PSN, your name is for life. Shuhei, let us change our names!

PS - I was in my early 20's and Wedding Crashers was a hot movie at the time. I'm 30 now and when others ask my PSN name (especially female gamers) I reluctantly say...motorboatin' son of a bitch...2!

Dennehh
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 16, '17, 10:41pm

Hey C&G.

My PSN name is not, at a glance, a candidate for worst Playstation Name of the week. However it comes with a story that gives me a compelling reason to want for the ability to change my name. So let me paint the picture. The year - 2010. The Game - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. The PSN name - CptCurly. So here I am - a 19 year old Australian BOY - in my room shooting everything I see when I hear the familiar jingle of an incoming PSN message. I didn't recognise the username but I'm used to getting the odd random message so I open it. The message simply says 'are you a girl'. I of course reply 'yep, you?'. What followed would leave me forever scarred. Upon asking my ASL (to which I replied 15 & Female. because I wanted to know where this was going) this random individual asked me for a picture! Panicking - as you see I am actually an older gentleman - I say you first.
He doesn't reply right away. Did I scare him off? Is he preparing a cute outfit? Minutes pass until the jingle comes through again. I open the message and the sight I see makes me recoil in horror. It's a trouser snake! A vagina miner! YEP, THE DUDE SENT ME A DICK PIC! I immediately reported him, but I live in constant fear that he will find my PSN and again haunt my dreams with the burry images of his Tiny Tim.
Please Shu, let me change my name. I don't wanna see that dick again.

drnyquil
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Re: PSN's Worst Name of the Week

Jan 18, '17, 4:09pm

Hey Greg and Colin. I have an atypical entry for the PSN worst name of the week. I like my PSN name just fine, but something happened that makes me wish I could change it just the same.

Since high school, my nickname has been nyquil. When I created my psn in 2013, nyquil was taken , which was expected. So I had to think of something else. As I was about to finish my graduate education, I went with drnyquil. It's perfect! Since then however, life happened and I now have a baby boy!! Ergo, a better name would be nyquil sr with a second account of nyquil jr to be setup for my son. What a glorious future that would be....

Shuhei, please let us change our names.

Respectfully,
drnyquil