Bwoody
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: CAREBEARKILLERS

The Vita Relocation Program

Jan 05, '17, 9:41am

I would love to have a Vita. With school,work and friends I don't really have a whole lot of time to sit at home and play games but if I had a vita it would finally give me the ability to play more games!

GotTheFrag
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Re: The Vita Relocation Program

Jan 05, '17, 9:50am

As a member of vita island, it saddens me that my launch unit has become faulty. After a terrible drop from my backpack, the screen suffered a huge scratch and now the square button no longer functions. Being a father of 3 gamers and husband, buying a new replacement vita seems way out of reach. Please vita relocation program, help me return to the world of my favorite system right now!!!

FedoraGoat
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: fedoragoat
NNID: fedoragaot

Jan 05, '17, 11:17am

Having a PS Vita would be great! I haven't had a Playstation console in ages and I don't know why. The Vita will be loved. I do think this is a great idea and only wish all the best for you and the orphan vita that get sent in.

FedoraGoat

TheWorthyEdge
Pure One
XBL: TheWorthyEdge
PSN: TheWorthyEdge
NNID: TheWorthyEdge

Jan 05, '17, 12:35pm

I've always wanted a Vita to play JRPGs mostly. I want a machine for portable platformers and the ability to play most of the Final Fantasies on the go. I'm usually on the road quite a bit so a Vita would be incredible. Want to play Cold Steel, Severed (on its superior platform), as well as Killzone Mercenary. I heard Volume is fantastic and I really wanna play the Steins;Gate games as I love those good ole' visual novels. Danganranpa is god and so I need to play Despair girls on something! I heard Grand Kingdom is a must play as well so that's another thing I'd love to get to. A Vita has always been intriguing but there's always something that stops me from actually biting. But now with the generosity of the Kinda Funny Crew...Image
:kinda As a creator, I always want to betray fans' expectation. -H.Kojima

ryanbowes
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: RyanGaga22

Jan 05, '17, 1:04pm

Yo yo yo!!! First time long time! Been watching you fellas for about 7 years, and I think its time for me to get a Vita. I have so many games ready to go, but its been very hard to find one in Canada (trust me, I've tried). Plus, funding my own university education is expensive as FUCK and I dont have much expendable income to play with. Haven't been on the forums much, I am a much bigger participator on the Facebook group. So I hope I don't seem like a newbie here. I got a PHD in that PUSSY, AINT THAT RIGHT KEVDOG! portilloKevin

Anyways, love you all, and I know I've passed the ship to get onto Vita Island, but hopefully I can get on the cruise that passes it by ColinApproves
Nickgasm Nickgasm Nickgasm

Elegroth
Best Friend
XBL: Elegroth
PSN: Falaroth
NNID: Elegroth
Steam: Elegroth

Jan 05, '17, 4:56pm

I would definitely be willing to adopt a Vita if given the chance.

My Vita was stolen at work a year or so ago, so I've been trying to play games on just the PlayStation TV, but it really doesn't work too well for games that actually use the touchscreen. Also the Vita is just a better experience overall.

I've been holding off on buying a new Vita in hope that the police report will eventually result in something, but it's probably time to move on.

jorgesaucedo
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: engatenigma
NNID: enigma703

Jan 05, '17, 5:32pm

As a high school senior who's recently discovered Kinda Funny, I would love to adopt a PSVita.

I had a PSP as a kid and I loved every single second of it for 4+ years. It went with me everywhere.
I had music on it, ,movies on it, and had a ton of games for it. I had a nice carrying case for it that held all my games.
But alas, all good things come to an end. After 5 trips to Mexico, daily trips to school, two battery replacements, and a screen cracking, my PSP died for good at a friend's house. But like a true champ, it didn't go down alone and blew a fuse while charging.

The sadness was real. My best friend was gone. And everywhere I looked, there were scattered games around as reminders.

Now that I'm getting ready to leave for college, I feel I'm ready to let myself love a portable PlayStation console.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jorge Saucedo

Rmoss4
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 05, '17, 6:00pm

I would lovingly admire a Vita and bring its greatness to a new generation in my classroom!

Kh22
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 05, '17, 6:41pm

I'd be more than happy to give a lonely vita a good home

snackaryniblick
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Community Manager
PSN: SnackaryNiblick

Jan 05, '17, 6:46pm

Will provide a warm, loving home to a needy Vita.
      The food is decent.
        The bed is comfy.
          Will have siblings. Our Playstation 4 system tends to get along well with smaller hardware.

Please, help me fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming an adoptive Vita father.

Gawt bless :kinda

Mr.Eight08
          Portillo's Mouth Noises
          PSN: AnalogThug
          NNID: Mr.Eight08

Jan 05, '17, 9:05pm

I'd be happy to give a forgotten VITA a proper home.

AngryBirdShooter
          Best Friend
          Position/Title: ME for Faiveley Transport
          PSN: AngryBirdShooter
          Steam: L0tus_49

Jan 06, '17, 5:46am

I can give the Vita a good home.
          Driving to Philly with family on the nightmare that is 95 and walking around the beautiful down town Greenville, SC. (Please sing like Aladdin at this point) I could show this Vita the world.

LycergicBotanist
          Best Friend
          Position/Title: Societies Hero
          PSN: BrierPenguin

Jan 06, '17, 7:48am

portilloHulkamania hello, I would like to be considered for the Playstation Vita relocation program. My job normally has me travelling over 100 miles a day with lots of down time. I know myself and my little brother would put this Vita to great use given as we have maaaaany free vita games we could play from my psn account from over the past many years. Please consider giving one Vita to a Loving family ofor many who would definitley care for it the way it's supposed to. Thanks a lot guys i love your show and listen religiously to your words more than any others, thanks for all you do, and ps my little brother now has a girl friend, but I think he still loves you ColinApproves

francisford
          Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 06, '17, 8:41am

Hi!

I think that, a vita relocation program it´s a great idea! It´s a really a creative idea to keep vita around the fans. I´ve always wanted to have a vita, so that when you talk about some gems, i can relate to your passion in an active way. Although i own a ps4, the last year has been kinda ruff in my family. I´m constantly postponing a second hand vita, simply because, there are things more important, than swimming to Vitas Paradise Island.
          I´m from Portugal, so i might not be eligible for the program, but props to the idea! This time, #KindaFunnyWasRight

Ps. Sorry about my english! I´m way better at portuguese :)

FedoraGoat
          Portillo's Mouth Noises
          PSN: fedoragoat
          NNID: fedoragaot

Jan 06, '17, 10:49am

Will I receive a pm if I am 'chosen'?

JustJosh33
          Portillo's Mouth Noises
          PSN: gewsequ

Jan 06, '17, 2:10pm

I would love to provide a home for a Vita! I'm always driving 2 hours north to my hometown on weekends to perform shows with my band, but when i get to my parents house i have nothing to occupy my time since all my systems are back at my apartment. So a Vita would be a delightful alternative to losing my sanity to utter boredom. Even if i don't get selected for a Vita, i think this whole thing you guys are doing with giving them away is incredible and i haven't seen anything like this done before. Awesome work guys!

ebrito
          Portillo's Mouth Noises
          PSN: edgar_brito

Jan 06, '17, 3:26pm

I would love to get a vita. I work 50+ hours a week, and have 2 kids so my gaming time is very limited. With 2 kids comes lots of expenses and unfortunately it makes it impossible for me to buy a Vita. I usually wait for black Friday to stock up on games to last me all year. Well at my 50 plus hour a week job I really don't do much "working". I spend maybe 3 hours actually working and the rest of the time I spend on youtube watching you guys. But I quickly run out of videos to watch. I also have a 45 minute commute to and from work, which is when I listen to your shows as well via sound cloud. I would love to get a vita so I can spend the 35 hours of not really working and play some of the games I have gotten through ps plus.

Thanks for your consideration guys.
          -Edgar

Pinson_Rattlesnake
          Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 06, '17, 8:00pm

I'll definitely adopt one .

Thedetective27
          Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 07, '17, 1:30am

Great idea. I'd love to be welcomed to Vita island. The sweet sound of trophies glinging as I play Vita games I never got to have a chance with. Hope to hear if I'm a lucky one to adopt.

OnceUponAGamer
          Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 07, '17, 9:15am

I would very much love to adopt a lonely little Vita and give it a loving forever home. Thank you so much for creating such a community enriching program that gives us castaways a chance to experience PS Vita island, even if we are a little tardy to the party;) Thanks for your consideration.

Return to “Kinda Funny Games”