JamesViking
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: JamesViking
PSN: Bart_Komedy

The Vita Relocation Program

Jan 10, '17, 11:31am

I would happily adopt a neglected Vita. It will replace my long lost PSP and give me a good excuse to rebuy the God of War games.
Plus I've wanted to try out Freedom Wars for a while.
And all of the PSP games.
Really there's just a lot of games I need to play or replay

Oasis
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: In_Fro_We_Trust

Re: The Vita Relocation Program

Jan 10, '17, 11:46am

Would love to adopt a vita for my girlfriend. She's wanted one and keeps trying to take mine. But, I am willing to wait.

ryanb211
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: QA Lead @ Zynga
XBL: ManlikeBATMAN
PSN: Rsnakeb211

Jan 10, '17, 12:14pm

I can provide a loving home for a lonely PS Vita in need.

Frndswththmonstr
Best Friend
PSN: Frndswththmonstr

Jan 10, '17, 12:20pm

I have been looking crazily for an OLED Vita and refuse to buy the LCD one. Please think of me if you get one

Rockman82
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Michaelmay79

Jan 10, '17, 12:23pm

I've been getting back into playing my PSP recently, and would love to have a Vita. I would love to have one to play my Ps4 games away from the tv in the afternoons since my job keeps me away from home for most of the day.

My love of my PSP really makes me want to continue with the Vita and start collecting for it.

ReadyEdgemont
Pure One
XBL: ReadyEdgemont
PSN: ReadyEdgemont
Steam: ReadyEdgemont

Jan 10, '17, 12:36pm

I'd happily adopt a Vita if one is available!

BenJergenoph
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Torres6

Jan 10, '17, 12:58pm

Would lovingly look after a Vita without a home ColinApproves

KoRnTOOL
Best Friend

Jan 10, '17, 1:11pm

I need a vita not for myself because I already own one and got it day one like a fucking normal gamer would. If I get a vita, it's going to be given to a very good friend of mine who touches my god damn vita every time he comes over. The dude clearly loves it but the douche is a Jew and won't buy one. So, I believe this kid would invest into buying games for the vita so therefore he would be a great vita owner. My vita needs to be left alone by this man. Helping a vita find a home is also helping another vita to not be touched by this greasy finger mother fucker! Like wash your fucking hands dooooood!!!!

tylerqhall
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: MassMurder0r123
PSN: DarkwingDuck18

Jan 10, '17, 1:24pm

My kind sir, Greg, I would love a vita. Thank you for all that you do. Love you. <3
FingerBang

Adirtybirdy
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Shadow_Psych

Jan 10, '17, 1:40pm

I would love to adopt a poor Vita! I've never even owned a PSP, so i've missed out on the entirety of Sony's handheld experiences. There are definatelly a number of Vita games that i'm interested in playing, but they've never been a "console seller" for me, so i've never gone out to buy one myself, but i'm always up for charity. So, if a poor Vita needs me to be there and use it for my own fun and entertainment, well, i'll make that sacrifice. :D

Jesse_EG
Best Friend
PSN: Jesse_EG

Jan 10, '17, 2:54pm

Let me tell you why my household is the right home for any orphaned Vita. We recently received an orphaned PSP on our doorstep about 6 months ago and since then it has been given new life playing tons of great PSP games from my PS plus back catalog and all the great PSone games I either never got around to as a kid or missed terribly. Now that lonely orphaned PSP is busy being played everyday with Patapon 3, Grandia, Vagrant Story, Castlevania SOTN, Metal Gear Peacewalker and many, many more.

To that point any Vita would feel right at home here next to our PS2, PS4, and PSP. The PS4 demands more remote play and Shovel Knight is waiting to go on the road.

alexspogonz
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Mia2Htown12

Jan 10, '17, 3:53pm

Would Love having a vita. I am on the go frequently and mostly play at night. My brother and I both listen to the show and would love a Vita to share between the both of us!
Thanks guys.

StarrkJow
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: StarrkJow
PSN: StarrkJow
Steam: StarrkJow

Jan 10, '17, 4:12pm

I would absolutely love to give a vita a good home! I've been wanting one for years but it's unfortunately never been in the budget :'(
I would use my adopted Vita to play games like Persona 4 The Golden, Gravity Rush, Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Guacamelee, and the expansive list of Fighting Games available to the system like Blazblue and Arcana Heart. I would love and care for little Vita Jr and it wouldn't go a day without getting used!

Wheelwarrior26
Best Friend

Jan 10, '17, 4:31pm

Guys If anyone has a unused vita please donate them to the vita relocation program. Right now kinda funny only have very few vita's to give out.

mjs5128
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 10, '17, 4:50pm

Hello fellas!

I'll keep this short! My wife and I recently sold our house and are currently living with her parents, brother, and sister. We have a beautiful one year old girl that hasn't gotten use to these new sleeping arrangements and loves waking us up in the middle of the night. I work shift work, and end up awake by myself at weird hours with my PS4 packed away. I could really use a PS Vita to help pass my time until we find our new house!

Thanks! Love the show

Cdsimmo
Portillo's Mouth Noises

The Vita Relocation Program I am a GOG KF fan since dinsey princess days. Never had a PS handheld. Just no funds.

Jan 10, '17, 5:04pm

GregRad Long time PS fan and been with KF and Greg since the start when it was just four friends and a dining room table. I've always gamed on consoles but never handhelds just never bought one but the guys have changed me. But being a father to one son and another on the way at 24 the funds just aren't there. I'd defiantly put it to good use. Between me and my son I could show him a whole new world right in the palm of his hands. Love you best friends and keep the funny coming.

Best Friend
Chris

saber778
Best Friend

Jan 10, '17, 5:05pm

i would love to give a vita a loving home and in turn apply for immigration to vita island...

BuddahOfLove
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: BuddahofLove
PSN: Catnip709

Jan 10, '17, 5:42pm

Hey Guys,

First of all, amazing idea!
I would love to be the recipient of a relocated vita.
I'd give it a loving home, tuck it in at night and take it to all its favorite places.
My first vita got some miles on it, especially for Persona 4: Golden. But the touch screen
died fairly early in its life and a bunch of other problems reared their ugly head.
If I was lucky enough to adopt a new vita into my loving arms, I would reward it by
playing severed immediately. A game I was never able to play on my old vita due to his screen issues :(

Greg, Nick, Tim and Kevin... keep fuckin that chicken,
And Colin, you keep suckin that dick my friend :) :kinda

Joeker_34
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 10, '17, 7:25pm

I would be more than willing to adopt a vita

DLyons
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 10, '17, 8:01pm

I know I'm too late to get access to vita island itself, but maybe not to spread its culture further past the landlocked nation. Colin always says USA's greatest export is its pop culture, so help me, help you, make your vita nation great again.

PS- does vita paperwork transfer? By that I mean can we move to the island to replace those that have passed on their vitas? Nevermind, don't even wanna mess with the secret police.

PPS-hold on, I'll be back. I heard a knock on my door.......woof

Return to “PS I Love You XOXO”