PRM318
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Fightin_Irish31

The Vita Relocation Program

Jan 11, '17, 9:49am

I absolutely would love to give a vita a loving home. I have considered one for awhile now and haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. I have an incredibly odd work schedule and the vita would make those hours much more enjoyable. I can spend most of my work day using the vita to its fullest potential. This a really cool program you guys run and I would be honored to give a vita a home!

pureseduction50
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 11, '17, 10:55am

I am new to the PlayStation world. My dear friend Elijah brainwashed me before I knew any better into loving Xbox. While we are still friends I assure you he has paid dearly. Now this presents me with the unique opportunity to go through the back log of all of the worth while PlayStation games and play them as if they were new. This is like every November game drop of the past 10 years combined into one experience and I am pumped. However, now here come the bad news, prepare for the tears, I am a beyond broke college student and in no way could I afford a new console. I am now living this truly tear jerking reality where there is this whole world out there to be discovered and I am on house arrest. If I were to be blessed by the benevolent Kinda Funny gods with a new PlayStation Vita I promise I would ensure it is never lonely. While I cannot say that it will be healthy as there will likely be many sleepless nights and hard worked days for it, it will be happy. Nobody I can think of would make a better home for this console. I only hope (for the Vita's sake of course) that the stars align and a Vita will be brought to me for rehabilitation.

-Pureseduction50

Capt-Rondell
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Capt-Rondell

Jan 11, '17, 11:12am

I would love to have a Vita, if you're still running this promotion I would greatly appreciate it.

Stackzamillion
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 11, '17, 11:18am

I would love to adopt a vita. Give it a nice house with a great yard so it can roam and be well taken care of. portilloKevin

ashtrim
Best Friend
XBL: ashtrim
PSN: ashtrim
NNID: narshes
Steam: Ashtrim

Re: The Vita Relocation Program

Jan 11, '17, 11:25am

I could give the Vita a perfect home. Right now I own one but me and the wife share it. I would be down to give my Day 1 Vita a little brother or sister.

drd7of14
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Gaming Individual
XBL: drd7of14
PSN: drd7of14
NNID: drd7of14

Jan 11, '17, 11:32am

I may be late to the party, mainly because I actually thought Greg was joking. GregGunnar I mean, it's totally plausible, even though well intended. But it seems that no, he truly is a genius that PlayStation PR Upper Management should take a few cues from. I have slowly been building quite a big VITA library, but sadly, my launch VITA was stolen a mere 2 1/2 years ago...Moral of the story, don't bring your VITA to a bar. Never truly saw enough support from SONY to warrant a 2nd purchase, mainly due to the cost of memory cards, even though I adored my PSP2 nearly every day with a PSP/PS1/PSV and even some MINIs. I hoped/waited for a new model/version to be released, but alas it never came...If someone out there has lost use for their precious LIFE and is looking for someone to take care of their neglected child, I do guarantee many a use from their precious donation.

Please do send your PSV hardware if it's collecting dust. And if it is, how dare you, it's an amazing unit! Let it be known, that the VITA is one of my favorite portable experiences to date. If a device from 2012 can run Killzone, while a 2016 phone explodes from Pokemon Go, then we know their is a need for a dedicated portable gaming unit. Just don't screw it up SONY, knock it off with the proprietary shit.

With love <3 :)

-Representing Long Island with Pride,

drd7of14

CompletelyInadequate
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Ecuador305

Jan 11, '17, 12:21pm

I would love a Vita, I've never been able to gather enough money to justify buying one with my barista salary and getting my bachelors at FIU, but it's always on the back of my mind and I always just want to swipe my credit card to get one and worry about the reproductions later. I've been able to control myself but listening to PS I Love You XOXO, The GameOverGreggy Show, and The GamesCast every week hypes me up and makes it harder and harder not to just go out and buy one, the Vita sounds amazing! I love when I have a day off and get to watch you guys on Colin and Gr.... I mean the Kinda Funny Morning Show live, shout out to the INTERNET EXPLORERES!!! Oh and congrats on 2 years!

My real name is Pablo Cuesta, I'm from Miami, Florida and I've been a fan since you guys were reviewing for IGN, I would love to give a Vita a nice home, I would love to play all those awesome Vita games you guys talk about all the time since my main way of transportation is metro-rail train and buses, it would be perfect for me since I would always get to play with it! I would be so grateful and ecstatic if I could actually win a Vita, it would feel like a dream and I would forever be thankful.

Thanks for reading and giving me a chance! It's taken me this long to post because I always have bad luck with raffles but I thought I'd actually try anyways, I love you guys and never stop doing what you do, you guys are a huge inspiration to me! Especially Big Kev Dawg ;)

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Pablo A. Cuesta
AKA Completely Inadequate

aweggert
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 11, '17, 12:32pm

Hello,

I would love to apply for the vita relocation program. As a third generation playstation game, I have respect for the brand and have a healthy home for a vita to reside in. I travel constantly for work so a relocated vita would have the opportunity to see the world, rather than the underside of a drawer.

Happy to provide further details on the loving home this vita would be entering. I would love the vita and in time the vita might even love me.

Chuquicamata
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Dude
XBL: Chuquicamata

Jan 11, '17, 12:45pm

I'd love to give a beautiful bouncing PS Vita a loving home.

Yanzii
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: AlPhA ExiRiuzZ
PSN: AlPhA_ExiRiuZ-v3

Jan 11, '17, 12:54pm

This is a great idea! I've only been able to play vita briefly when I borrowed it from a friend. Would love to have one of my own and give it a new home :)

Desintentionz
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Airline Pilot
XBL: Desintentionz
PSN: Desintentionz

Re: The Vita Relocation Program

Jan 11, '17, 12:58pm

Hello Kinda Funny community.

I would love to give the almighty vita a home here in Miami. I travel a lot for work since I am a pilot. While I live in Miami i actually work out of DC so my commute tends to be ridiculous. My two and half hour flight to dc before i work and after back home would go by sooooo fast if Im playing the best handheld library on the market. I believe that I could put some good mileage on a vita but really haven't been able to afford one as of right now. I hope you guys choose me but if not this is an awesome idea and you guys are great. Thanks for the consideration.

Fernando_epg
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: MiseriaBros

Jan 11, '17, 1:05pm

Count me in to adopt one!

Boomagic31
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 11, '17, 1:21pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Brannon Simmons and I am currently a student at the University of Iowa. As someone who has to go back and forth from school a lot, a vita would be a great companion for traveling. I would love to adopt one and promise to take good care of it for the many years to come.

Thanks!

Anqelmartinez
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Angeljdmartinez

Jan 11, '17, 1:24pm

I've been living in mobile gaming hell and would like to enter Vita heaven along with its sprawling game collection. Thank u I love u

Hydraxil
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: N/A
PSN: Hydraxil

Jan 11, '17, 1:38pm

I would love a Vita. Thank you very much, guys!

HangCwe11
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Jan 11, '17, 1:47pm

I would LOVE to adopt a PlayStation Vita and give it a second home.

Do we simply have to reply on this thread? Or is there a form we have to complete?

Thank you guys. Keep up the AMAAAZING work!

BrandoCalrysian
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: BrandoCalrysian
PSN: BrandoCalrysian
NNID: BrandoCalrysian

Jan 11, '17, 1:53pm

Guys,

I would really love to be added to the list to get a Vita. My old one was stolen out of my car and money has been tight. Please give me a Vita to call my own! It will not be neglected! Thanks so much for all you guys do and I hope to hear from you guys about a Vita to call my own!!! :kinda

dobbie4psn
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: dobbie66801
PSN: dobbie66801

Jan 11, '17, 2:01pm

portilloDismissed as someone who wrote Colin in on his ballot as well as a man who donated his Vita to his sick cousin, I now regret giving the sick little shit my Vita! Fuck him anyway, Netflix watching only ass! I'd punch him in the dick and take it back but, my father's 6'8 and 350 lbs. I try not to push my luck. My Hyperdimension Neptuna needs some love folks! Sick little prick, it's probably just a fucking cold and he's faking it all! Hey Todd stop watching Buffy the Fucking Vampire Slayer, and actually slay some yourself you pg-rated pussy!

Sinistersedge
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Sinedge77

Jan 11, '17, 2:26pm

GregGunnar I'm late to the party but better late then never finally got my hands on a PS4 hence I bought my son one first ... or I wouldn't have gotten one anyways I would love to get my hands on a vita I've always wanted one but times are tough being a parent of 4 beautiful kids I can't just go up to gamestop and grab one anytime soon .

Ps keep up the good work Greg and Colin

Mix
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Intern at Snowden Studio
XBL: MixDoesGames
PSN: LegendaryMix

Jan 11, '17, 2:38pm

Austin/Mix here, I would love to adopt a Vita. Please and thank you.