BetoJR
Baller
PSN: BetoJR_FOR

Re: Arrow | Season 6 | DC CW

Dec 07, '17, 4:01am

Jay wrote:1 man shouldn't be in charge of all the shows.

You can't really believe one man's responsible for all these shows, c'mon... portilloTrueLove

Jay
Tim's Disney Princess

Dec 07, '17, 10:23am

BetoJR wrote:
Jay wrote:1 man shouldn't be in charge of all the shows.

You can't really believe one man's responsible for all these shows, c'mon... portilloTrueLove

He gets the final say.

BuffArms
Baller

Dec 07, '17, 10:31am

I don't think hes responsible, and I think that is the issue. The people he has handed off these shows too aren't very good, and clearly need supervision or to be replaced. Even disregarding badly written episodes (almost a given when you do 23 a year), the overall plot and story of The Flash this season, of Arrow this season, will anyone actually sit there and tell me that is good, that is what these shows should be doing.

Flash is so dam formulaic now, every season new big bad, they fight the big bad, big reveal about the big bag, different universes, relationship drama... everything resets.

And Arrow... team of jackasses, fights silly threat, flashback, team of jackasses, fights silly threat, flashback... relationship drama, moody sad sack time, relationship drama, flashback, team of jackasses, fights silly threat. FeelsBadMan
*Signature Crafted by Tidal Town

Jay
Tim's Disney Princess

Dec 07, '17, 11:58am

And he can't give his supervision to everything because he's more interested in some things than others. Every new show he gets is a new toy for him so he loses interest in his old toys.

Return to “TV Series”