Re: What are you watching? [2017-18]

Dec 24, '17, 6:47pm

Godless

BetoJR
Baller
PSN: BetoJR_FOR

Dec 26, '17, 5:31am

Trollhunters, season 2. God, this series is good!

II GTA FREEK II
Pride of the Forums
XBL: II GTA FREEK II
PSN: II_GTA_FREEK_II

What are you watching? [2017-18]

Jan 07, '18, 8:13pm

I watched 4 episodes of a new Netflix series called The End Of The Fucking World.

It started out a bit boring. I wasn’t finding much about it that was actually appealing, despite it having an interesting set up. But after the third episode it started to get interesting to me. I think I’ll end up finishing it now.
Not in cruelty, not in wrath, The Reaper came today, An angel visited this gray path, And took the cube away.

Raging Light
Pride of the Forums
PSN: XDaimyo

Jan 07, '18, 9:01pm

I finished rewatching Game Of Thrones Seasons 1-6 in preparation for Season 7.

Now I'm already more than halfway done Season 7.

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Though wise men at their end know dark is right..."

BetoJR
Baller

Jan 08, '18, 3:29am

Started watching Young Justice with my daughter. I had actually forgotten just how good this series was, ugh...

kfcry

damnedsam
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Self-Employed
PSN: deanportman666

Jan 11, '18, 12:40pm

Just powered through Peaky Blinders season 4 (much better than s3). Now onto Vikings season 5!!
"DENTAL PLAN.." "LISA NEEDS BRACES!"

BetoJR
Baller

Jan 15, '18, 1:48pm

Still going through Young Justice and powering through The Good Place, as well (so forking funny, that one).

BedaHouse
Shadow Boxer
NNID: SW-7247-7185-4510

Jan 15, '18, 3:02pm

Netflix has this show: Grand Designs.

It follows couples in Europe (at least the ones I've seen) that are out to design modern homes. I'm absolutely fascinated by the architecture in the first place, so this just hits all I want to see from a show.
Disclaimer: The statements made above are in no way a reflection of my education and intelligence level. Any lapses in logic,, grammatical or misspelling errors are completely the result of my lifelong inability to proof read well. You've been warned. portilloIndeed

nicktorious_BLT
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: nicktorious_BIG
Steam: nicktorious_BIG

Jan 18, '18, 8:39am

Watched the premiere of American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace (yeah, it's quite the mouthful) last night and it's looking like it's going to be a show for me. This is quite the different chapter compared to American Crime Story's previous season which centered on O.J. so you probably shouldn't go into this new season expecting more of that. Another common misconception is that this show is looking like it's going to be focusing more on Andrew Cunanan, Versace's killer, than Versace himself. Cunanan was a gay man living in America during the 90s and it's looking like this show is going to tap into his psyche and what led him to murder not only Versace, but four other victims.

The story is captivating so far and the cinematography is super lush. The opening sequence was beautiful and bright. Hoping to see more of that as the season treks along. I'm also digging the flashback and flash-forward devices that the show is using to tell it's story. The premiere opens with a (literal) bang as we witness the actual assassination and then we go back in time to the early 90s to a younger Cunanan, and then back again. I'm expecting more of that this season.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to this.

Nosecrap
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Nosecrap

You got to check out happy on Syfy, it's an awesome combination of violence, weirdness and an imaginary flying horse thi

Jan 18, '18, 1:44pm

kftongue

gwnner
Shadow Boxer

Jan 19, '18, 8:20am

I've finally gotten round to watching season 9 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Great stuff.

Return to “TV Series”