xDamian
Pure One
PSN: Mad-rise

Master of None

Nov 04, '15, 9:05am

Master of None

TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFvb3WKISk
The personal and professional life of Dev, a 30-year-old actor in New York.

RELEASE DATE
November 6th

CinciBoiler
Baller
PSN: Izzyrules

Re: Master of None

May 21, '17, 6:45pm

Man, no posts for this show?!?! That's a shame, because its absolutely brilliant. Season 1 was really funny, but Season 2 (which I just finished today) tops it in every way. Check it out if you get a chance!
Twitter: CinciBoiler

BuffArms
Baller

May 21, '17, 7:58pm

I find it watchable, and quite a few of the episodes I think are great. Anything involving his character or his friend's family is stellar.

But at the same time this show really indulges in artistic douchebaggery. Be it the widescreen film aspect ratio that gives it black bars, even though it is shot for Netflix and will be seen almost exclusively on 16:9 screens! Or the silly one off episodes where they follow some random characters through the city, instead of continuing the story. Or the Season 2 opener being in black and white.
*Signature Crafted by Tidal Town

CinciBoiler
Baller

May 25, '17, 11:08am

BuffArms wrote:I find it watchable, and quite a few of the episodes I think are great. Anything involving his character or his friend's family is stellar.

But at the same time this show really indulges in artistic douchebaggery. Be it the widescreen film aspect ratio that gives it black bars, even though it is shot for Netflix and will be seen almost exclusively on 16:9 screens! Or the silly one off episodes where they follow some random characters through the city, instead of continuing the story. Or the Season 2 opener being in black and white.

Ha, I honestly didn't even notice the widescreen aspect ratio. I do agree the one off episode following those random characters was weird. Probably the low point in an otherwise stellar season to me. I actually liked the B&W opener though.
Twitter: CinciBoiler

Return to “TV Series”