Jul 23, '16, 8:20pm

Killon56
Shadow Boxer
PSN: Killon56
Steam: Killon

Re: Legion (Spoilers!)

Jul 25, '16, 9:37am

Visuals look cool.

Did a quick wiki on the character, cause I have never really heard of him, and I'm sold. Dude with multiple personalities and each personality can use a different power? Sounds really interesting.

Plus Fargo has been one of my favorite shows in the past couple years, so anything Noah Hawley is tied to I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
Galvatron \o/ PRAISE THE SUN \o/ Galvatron

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Jul 31, '16, 7:37pm

I thought a show based on the X-Men universe would be cool, but honestly nothing about this trailer grabbed me. This is could be the first superhero show I don't even bother with.
► Show Spoiler

Jay
Nick's Magnificent Beard

Aug 01, '16, 11:17am

Mavryk wrote:I thought a show based on the X-Men universe would be cool, but honestly nothing about this trailer grabbed me. This is could be the first superhero show I don't even bother with.

The dude who made Fargo is working on this. That show is a masterpiece so I would have faith.

ogretactics
Pure One

Re: Legion | Pre-Launch | FOX/Marvel | Spoilers

Aug 01, '16, 2:50pm

Really looking forward to this. I'm glad they're going with FX over Fox Proper, as that should afford them the flexibility to tell some stories that may not be "appropriate" for network television. Fox is pretty hit or miss with their X-Men stuff, though, so I'm trying to go in with tempered expectations.

Mavryk
Management
Management

Feb 13, '17, 2:54am

I watched the pilot and it was bizarre as fuck. Great visuals but you really have to watch the entire way through to get some sort of normality out of the story. What did everyone else think?
► Show Spoiler

BedaHouse
Shadow Boxer
NNID: SW-7247-7185-4510

Feb 13, '17, 6:01am

Mavryk wrote:I watched the pilot and it was bizarre as fuck. Great visuals but you really have to watch the entire way through to get some sort of normality out of the story.

I agree with you on this. The visuals were awesome. The story was absolutely maddening. So I left the episode thinking -- I think I enjoyed it? Honestly, I'm still so confused that I'm not sure if I did or didn't.

I'm interested and willing to give it a shot because its not like anything I've seen recently, which I appreciate.
Disclaimer: The statements made above are in no way a reflection of my education and intelligence level. Any lapses in logic,, grammatical or misspelling errors are completely the result of my lifelong inability to proof read well. You've been warned. portilloIndeed

Mavryk
Management
Management

Feb 13, '17, 7:16pm

BedaHouse wrote:I agree with you on this. The visuals were awesome. The story was absolutely maddening. So I left the episode thinking -- I think I enjoyed it? Honestly, I'm still so confused that I'm not sure if I did or didn't.

I'm interested and willing to give it a shot because its not like anything I've seen recently, which I appreciate.

I honestly did not enjoy the episode, but it had enough breadcrumbs to hint at a better story to come which is why I am going to keep going with it. If it hadn't been an X-Men related show I wouldn't have kept going, but knowing that it was leading towards something greater made it interesting.
► Show Spoiler

Jay
Nick's Magnificent Beard

Feb 14, '17, 5:23am

Mavryk wrote:I watched the pilot and it was bizarre as fuck. Great visuals but you really have to watch the entire way through to get some sort of normality out of the story. What did everyone else think?

Reminds me a lot of Mr. Robot

Oh, and I like this a lot.

Killon56
Shadow Boxer

Re: Legion | Season 1 | FOX/Marvel | Spoilers

Feb 15, '17, 7:58am

I really enjoyed this. I liked it A Lot more than the past few Xmen films. In a way it's exactly what I would expect from a Noah Hawley Xmen show and I'm totally ok with that. Wonder if we will ever see any "big name" characters from the Xmen universe. They did say this show does not exists in the films canon.

Jay
Nick's Magnificent Beard

Feb 18, '17, 8:16am

Killon56 wrote:I really enjoyed this. I liked it A Lot more than the past few Xmen films. In a way it's exactly what I would expect from a Noah Hawley Xmen show and I'm totally ok with that. Wonder if we will ever see any "big name" characters from the Xmen universe. They did say this show does not exists in the films canon.

Probably not for the same reasons you don't see Batman in Arrow or Spider-Man in Daredevil. They want to make those characters seem special so that when they get a movie it's still a big event.

Mavryk
Management
Management

Feb 20, '17, 6:38pm

I just wanna see who they get for Prof X. I'd be ok with it not being Sir Pat, or McAvoy, but it would be baller if they did.
► Show Spoiler

Killon56
Shadow Boxer

Mar 17, '17, 8:07am

Anyone still watchin this? I'm really lovin it. Ep 5 was crazy, was stoked to see Jemaine Clement pop up in ep 4 too. Apparently Patrick Stewart is down to show up on the show. Will be interesting to see if that ever materializes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=154&v=nsmTReftEt8

darwinfeeshy

Mar 23, '17, 1:09am

This show is fucking incredible. It's one of the most novel shows I've seen in years. I'm glad that networks like FX are willing to let creators like Noah Hawley do whatever they want.

The music, Aubrey Plaza, the weird 70's decor & outfits, the campy tech, all awesome.

This is shaping up to be a great season (only one episode left), and it's already been renewed for season 2.

Killon56
Shadow Boxer

Mar 23, '17, 2:36pm

I loved all the subtle hints Professor X is his dad, the British accent, the stick figure having no hair...

This show man...

BedaHouse
Shadow Boxer
NNID: SW-7247-7185-4510

Mar 27, '17, 6:06am

Killon56 wrote:Anyone still watchin this? I'm really lovin it. Ep 5 was crazy, was stoked to see Jemaine Clement pop up in ep 4 too. Apparently Patrick Stewart is down to show up on the show. Will be interesting to see if that ever materializes.

I will only reply w/ the deadpool quote:

"McAvoy or Stewart? These timelines can get so confusing." portilloSeducer
Last edited by BedaHouse on Mar 27, '17, 7:40am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: The statements made above are in no way a reflection of my education and intelligence level. Any lapses in logic,, grammatical or misspelling errors are completely the result of my lifelong inability to proof read well. You've been warned. portilloIndeed

Jay
Nick's Magnificent Beard

Mar 27, '17, 7:34am

Aubrey Plaza is so fucking hot.

Killon56
Shadow Boxer

Apr 05, '17, 7:05am

Really loved the first season.