Sanjiv
Producer
PSN: Sanjiv333

Re: Arrow | Season 5 | DC / CW | Spoilers

Mar 27, '17, 10:39am

Mavryk wrote:Finally caught up and I have to say I agree. The past few episodes really have brought it back to the highlights of S2. My only issue with them has been Prometheus' identity. It was so obvious and boring that it's become the Flash's trade mark. I hope they continue Arrow to deal with the heavy themes of death and being a superhero vigilante, it's what this show promised to be in the first two series.

Yeah that's the problem with the CW shows the villain is always someone in the main cast for the season. When this season of arrow first started I was like okay so its guy A or guy B. It was a little awkward when they finally revealed the identity because it felt a little out of place during the episode. But I really like Prometheus's alter ego, his intensity and presence on screen is really entertaining. I really loved how he called out Oliver on his justifications in season 1 and this season.

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Re: Arrow | Season 5 | DC / CW | Spoilers

Mar 28, '17, 7:16am

Sanjiv wrote:Yeah that's the problem with the CW shows the villain is always someone in the main cast for the season. When this season of arrow first started I was like okay so its guy A or guy B. It was a little awkward when they finally revealed the identity because it felt a little out of place during the episode. But I really like Prometheus's alter ego, his intensity and presence on screen is really entertaining. I really loved how he called out Oliver on his justifications in season 1 and this season.

I think I prefer when the bad-guy is obvious, like the rest of the seasons, and not some fake twist that we see a mile away. It works for a first or second season when they introduce all the characters at once, but when you introduce a couple of new ones just for that season, it's kinda obvious. I would have been more shocked if Prometheus ended up being the reporter chick. Now that would have been a twist.
► Show Spoiler

Sanjiv
Producer
PSN: Sanjiv333

Arrow | Season 5 | DC / CW | Spoilers

May 07, '17, 5:05am

Arrow you were doing so well, please do not bring back Olicity.

Mavryk
Management
Management
PSN: MavrykDH
Steam: mavryk_darkhaven

Arrow | Season 5 | DC / CW | Spoilers

May 08, '17, 9:42pm

Sanjiv wrote:Arrow you were doing so well, please do not bring back Olicity.

I don't think they will, I think they are just tying up loose ends.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “TV Series”