REYM3R
Producer
Position/Title: Producer/Seducer
XBL: REYM3R
PSN: TheOnlyREYM3R

The Reym Machine

Nov 29, '17, 11:30am

Hey Best Friends!

I’ve started a new solo project that I’m calling the Reym Machine.

I’ll be doing a professional wrestling podcast, video game livestreams, and Lets Plays, among other things when I think them up. Probably vlogs on occasion.

That’s the short version. If you want details on me and why I’m going to be doing this, and why you should listen and watch, here’s the long version;

Born in 1990, video games were (are) my first love. The earliest memories I have in life contain images of me holding a NES or Sega Genesis controller. From Mario and Sonic, to Master Chief and Nathan Drake, all the way to Cayde-6 and Joel and Ellie. From local arcade meet ups to live streaming for the world. I’ve followed the world of gaming as long as I can remember and I’ll never stop.

Similarly to gaming, I’ve watched WWF/WWE nearly my entire life. I watched from just before the beginning of the Attitude Era up until about 2 years after John Cena debuted. I started watching again in 2015 when my favorite TV actor, Stephen Amell, teamed up with Neville at SummerSlam to face Stardust and King Berrett. I’ve been watching religiously every week since. Not only WWE, but the indies as well. Ring of Honor, New Japan Pro Wrestling, WhatCulture Pro Wrestling, and beyond (BEYOND!).

I have varying opinions on all of the above and I’d love to build an audience to entertain. What better place to start than bringing it to the Best Friends of Kinda Funny?

If you’re interested, my YouTube channel is called Reym Machine. At the moment, I have no content to share, but I will come the beginning of 2018. If you can find the channel, go ahead and subscribe. It will give me a better idea of how soon I should get this yellow snowball rolling down hill.

(Sidebar: if anyone could help me put together a Patreon a few months down the road when I do finally start building an audience, that would be amazing)

Thanks everyone! Love ya!
TheReymMachine
Balor Club 4 Life

channelocho
Producer
XBL: Channelocho86
PSN: ChannelOcho

Re: The Reym Machine

Nov 29, '17, 1:30pm

Sounds awesome, I’ll definately check it out when you start posting content

REYM3R
Producer

Re: The Reym Machine

Nov 29, '17, 2:54pm

channelocho wrote:Sounds awesome, I’ll definately check it out when you start posting content

Thanks pal. I’m going to start with a simple vlog type video to basically say what I say in the topic post, with a little more elaboration.
TheReymMachine
Balor Club 4 Life

REYM3R
Producer

The Reym Machine

Nov 30, '17, 9:47am

Hey guys, I’m about to do a test stream of Destiny 2 on Reym Machine

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpVR1q4yPQpx5rFtejsFuCw
TheReymMachine
Balor Club 4 Life

REYM3R
Producer

The Reym Machine

Nov 30, '17, 12:20pm

Now I’m streaming ranked Rainbow Six Siege

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpVR1q4yPQpx5rFtejsFuCw
TheReymMachine
Balor Club 4 Life

REYM3R
Producer

The Reym Machine

Dec 01, '17, 8:25am

My first official video is up. I had about an hour to kill before real life started today, so I did a little Destiny 2 stream sort of explaining what Reym Machine will be.

I realize I need to focus on speaking more, however it is morning and I was still a little tired while doing the stream.

Also, the channel got it’s first subscriber during the stream so thats two milestones at once haha.

Enjoy, maybe.

https://youtu.be/1T3Ntnh8XQc
TheReymMachine
Balor Club 4 Life

REYM3R
Producer

The Reym Machine

Dec 06, '17, 10:26pm

Made a little vlog for Reym Machine. Check it, and please subscribe. Makes me feel special.

https://youtu.be/S556eDVbwYU
TheReymMachine
Balor Club 4 Life

Return to “Community Showcase”