TheJohnSimone
Best Friend

Indiana Best Friends

Apr 11, '17, 4:46pm

Any best friends out there live in Indiana. I live in Evansville, if there are any of you out there.

Noah Om
Pure One
PSN: OmNomKnight

Re: Indiana Best Friends

Apr 11, '17, 7:23pm

YES!!! I've been waiting for this thread for SO LONG. Granted, I always could have made it myself but it constantly slipped my mind haha.

I live in Bloomington most the year for college, but I live in Greenwood just a little South of Indy the rest of the year. So excited that there ARE other Hoosier best friends. :)

TheJohnSimone
Best Friend

Indiana Best Friends

Apr 12, '17, 6:59pm

Cool! I've been a fan since the episode 100 of beyond. I've never actually met any other fans. There's barely any in Indiana other than my younger brother.

Noah Om
Pure One
PSN: OmNomKnight

Re: Indiana Best Friends

Apr 17, '17, 12:22pm

That's awesome! I've been a fan since Beyond 272 or around there? It was a month or so before the PS4 initial reveal. No there aren't very many in Indiana at all. I'd imagine there would have to be more in Indy though. I did actually very briefly run into another fan at an event at IU. I didn't get the chance to say much to him because I was involved with the event, but it was such a cool moment.

I would love to try and organize a meet and greet of some sort, but we would probably have to coordinate with the rest of the Midwest best friends since there are so few in Indiana.

blaze6colts
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: blaze6colts

Indiana Best Friends

May 18, '17, 8:25pm

Indiana represent! I'm new the forums as you can see, but I've been watching these guys since they were at IGN. It's so great to see that there are some other fans from Indiana on here.

I am also a student at IU most of the year so there are at least 3 of us that could meet up there!

tyberr23
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: tyberr919
PSN: tyberr23

Indiana Best Friends

May 19, '17, 10:14pm

Really glad I stumbled upon this thread. I just moved back to Indianapolis after living out in LA for a few years and was hoping there would be a few Best Friends in the area. If anyone ever wants to do a meet up, let’s make it happen!

Return to “Community Connect”