XX Steve In OO
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: XX Steve In OO
PSN: XXSteveInOO

Introduce yourselves!

Jul 27, '17, 11:46am

Name: Steven Hebrank
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Professional Food Cooker
What games are you gaming: PS4 The Uncharted Series: Finished 1 and 2, now playing 3.
Wii (Yep I fire that thing up for my retro gaming needs) Final Fantasy VI
PC and XBO Overwatch

Gamer tag/tags: XX Steve In OO: PS4, XBox One, Steam, Discord: Cave In is my favorite band Steven is my name, hence the tag Steve IN kfsmile

AgentGogo97
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Hyperspaghetti

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Jul 27, '17, 10:29pm

Name: Gaurav Bengeri
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Student at University of Melbourne
What games are you gaming: Currently trying to finish Shovel Knight
PS4 - I plan on diving into destiny 2 multiplayer when it comes out.
PSN name : Hyperspaghetti

Strangers
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Video Editor

Introduce yourselves!

Aug 01, '17, 12:07pm

Hi guys!

I've been a KF follower since the start, but I don't spend much time on forums outside of Reddit. I've run into a lot of negativity and jaded gamers on there and wanted to search for a friendlier community full of people that just flat out enjoy gaming. This is the first place I'm turning to.

I'm from Los Angeles and work as a video editor. I'm actually looking to transition into video production in the gaming industry, so I would love to meet other like-minded gamers that I could potentially work on projects with. Basically, I want to enjoy video games, but also find some productivity in it. The result? Creating my own game trailers out of my favorite games. So far, I've done a handful for Journey, Breath of the Wild, Furi, and INSIDE. Currently working on Horizon: Zero Dawn and looking forward to Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

So... hello best friends! portilloKevin

Nimz41
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Daplayer-41

Introduce yourselves!

Aug 01, '17, 8:03pm

Name: Andrew Nimsgern
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Currently I'm a full time student, but besides that I record and edit videos for my school's marketing department and online MBA.
What games are you gaming:
PS4- Fortnite
PS4- Mass Effect: Andromeda
PS4- Marvel Heroes Omega
PC: League of Legends
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Daplayer-41, Honestly I don't remember 100% where all of it came from but I created the tag when I was about 10 years old so that explains a lot of it. The 41 is in reference to my sports number that I kind of took over from my dad in his sports days.

Math090
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: spambrains
Steam: Math090

Aug 04, '17, 2:09am

Name: Nelson
What do you do when you're not watching Kinda Funny?: Triple S (those who know - know)
What Games are you gaming?: Currently going through the 999 series. Pretty awesome so far
Where you got your Gamertag?: my PSN is 'spambrains' and I made it before spam was email spam and was just spam. My favorite meal was macaroni and cheese with spam (don't ask.)

Suigeneris
Best Friend
Position/Title: Technology Analyst
XBL: AcousticRedxX
PSN: SheDiesInRed
Steam: Suigeneris_

Introduce yourselves!

Aug 04, '17, 9:33am

Name: Rick
What do you do when you're not watching Kinda Funny?: video games, movies, bar hopping with friends, rock climbing, sketching, listening to music, etc
What Games are you playing?: Catching up on my backlog... Horizon, Titanfall 2, Street Fighter 5, The Witcher 3
Where you got your Gamertag?: Old crappy band (if you could call it that) called SheDiesInRed. We wrote one song, it was horrible.

Backwater1498@msn.com
Best Friend
PSN: WowJunkee

Aug 08, '17, 5:39pm

Name: John 37 years old ,father of 3 and have been gaming ever since i could hold a joystick (what we called them back in the day)

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Working full-time , Parenting Most of the time and playing video games every moment in between.

What games are you gaming: Currently Overwatch , FortNite and trying to patiently wait for Shadow of War / South Park / Assassins creed origins

Where i got my gamer tag: WowJunkee on PSN , basically created it around the time i was huge into World of Warcraft and played daily.

Also: Been following the guys since the IGN days and the Beyond show. Still sucks not seeing Colin with the show anymore, miss his insight / quirky personality / history nuggets and the love he brought with his gaming knowledge and respect for the games and the people behind them. Not to take away anything from the new additions to the show.

AirMcLaren
Greg's Ego
PSN: AirMcLaren

Aug 08, '17, 7:54pm

Backwater1498@msn.com wrote:Introduction

What's your email?
PSN: AirMcLaren
Twitter: @thechrismclaren
Battle.net: AirMcLaren#1687
Discord: AirMcLaren#6427

TheBahss
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: The Bahss

Introduce yourselves!

Aug 08, '17, 8:38pm

Name: Craig
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Preschool Teacher, I help shape the minds of 3 year olds... actually its more like I help them change their pants after they shit in them.
What games are you gaming: PlayerUnknown's Battleground, Batman Telltale, Overwatch, Desinty 2 (when it comes out)
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: "The Bahss" is how I would think you would spell "The Boss" if a low level mobster or henchman were to talk about their boss, most likely the boss they have never seen before. "I'm the Bahss, see?"

Komakikhaos
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Komakikhaos

Introduce yourselves!

Aug 09, '17, 1:03pm

Name: Kevin komaki
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: looking for work at the moment
What games are you gaming: uncharted, overwatch, marvel heroes omega, grand theft auto 5
Gamer tag/tags: komakikhaos
My friend came up with my name

Return to “Community Connect”