Love Ya! portilloSexy

Johnnybarra
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Co-Founder of ListenHereNow
PSN: JakMan1997

Introducing Myself

Dec 01, '17, 4:54am

Hey guys,

I've been following Kinda Funny since the start, and Greg since I was in 6th grade. Pretty much grown up through this community.
I've never really been with the community a whole lot, but I've been an avid reader and listener.

I'm a 20 year old college kid that currently works part time at a national retailer. So, lump me in with the other 85% of people my age.
I'm just glad to be here, thanks everyone!

And, I look forward to being a part of something greater.

Bennett
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: B3NN3TT
PSN: T0TAL_3XT1NCT10N
Steam: Vivi73

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 10, '17, 12:23pm

Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself. Been listening to the guys for a couple years now as i cruise up and down the UK. Figured it was time to start and
get involved a bit more and give something back to this awesome commmunity. Sooo yeah... HI! kfsmile

Name: James
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Drive Trucks and pretend to know how to adult...
What games are you gaming: Just finished Constructor HD, loving fortnight waiting to see what xmas brings next.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags:
PS4 : T0TAL_3XT1NCT10N - don't ask, cant even use my age as an excuse (17ish), please shue make it soon... FeelsBadMan
Xbox : B3NN3TT - bit better, basically surname created xmas 2002.
Twitch - GingerDrogon - Everything else i tried was taken

CalamityCharlie
Best Friend
PSN: CrimsonBloop

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 17, '17, 12:47pm

Name: Charlie
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Analytical Psychologist (fancy way of saying I'm a lie detector). I'm also the Event Manager for a local non-profit group called Houston Gaymers. We're a social club sporting about 3000 members (no you don't have to be LGBT to be a member), but we also focus our efforts on getting consoles into the hands of hospital bound children.
PS4: Horizon mostly this year. REALLY looking forward to Monster Hunter World <3 <3 <3
PC: I'm a Blizzard fanboy and Steam junkie.

conradbethel
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Jan 04, '18, 4:07am

Hello, Everyone I am Conrad. I love to play games, watch movies and want to explore new places

nickmw
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 08, '18, 12:58pm

Hello,
I'm Nick. I'm animator and I like making films, music and comedy. Looking forward to seeing what Kinda Funny forums has to offer!

damnedsam
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Self-Employed
PSN: deanportman666

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 09, '18, 10:07am

Name: Sam/Damnedsam

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Long story short, I work as a graphic designer at a local apparel company. Other than that, I run a YouTube channel on a very small scale and try to put out content as much as I can but my video game habits tend to take up a huge chunk of my time. However I'm hoping to go back to school for media journalism very very soon.

What games are you gaming: Currently, I'm working my way through Super Mario 64 for the billionth time (N64)...As well as replaying AC: Black Flag and Saints Row 3's respective campaigns for trophy hunting reasons (damn you corrupt PS3 saves). And on PS4, I foolishly and unhealthily obsess over Destiny 2 and I'm in the middle of finishing up Infamous First Light, as I work through a ridiculous backlog of games.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: So, as any self-respecting 90's kid knows, the Mighty Ducks trilogy is probably the greatest Sports-related movie trilogy ever. And Dean Portman is 1/2 of the goon squad known as the "Bash Brothers." For whatever reason as a youth - his character always spoke to me. Then pair that together with my love for all things evil, metal, and badass and in the words of Carl Weather's, "baby you got a stew goin!"

PSN Tag: DEANPORTMAN666

"DENTAL PLAN.." "LISA NEEDS BRACES!"

Krajookee
Best Friend
XBL: Krajookee

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 09, '18, 1:06pm

Hello everyone! I've been following KF for a little over a year and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Andrew, I mostly play games on Xbox right now. I'm from the Chicago suburbs so I love whenever Greg shouts out a place I know. I really like what I've seem from this community and hope I can contribute to it in a positive way. kfsmile

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 09, '18, 2:23pm

Krajookee wrote:Hello everyone! I've been following KF for a little over a year and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Andrew, I mostly play games on Xbox right now. I'm from the Chicago suburbs so I love whenever Greg shouts out a place I know. I really like what I've seem from this community and hope I can contribute to it in a positive way. kfsmile

Welcome amigo.
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

Disasterj
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Disaster_Jensen
Steam: DisasterJensen

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 11, '18, 9:33am

Hi my name is Craig and today I decided to no longer be shy and be more open and active in the community.
I am from Yucaipa, California and been a listener since the Smod cast cross over show.
I enjoy the perspective of the guys and gals of the crew and look forward to the podcast services.

PSN: Disaster_Jensen
Steam: Disasterjensen
Bnet: DisasterJ#1892

Jugsun
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 11, '18, 10:07am

Hello, my name is Mike i’m from Baltimore, MD. I’ve been following KindaFunny ever since Greg and Colin left IGN and started this journey. I’m usually pretty shy and do not post on message boards, but today i thought i would give it a go. I usually find message boards to be overly hostile but the KF best friends seem like a great bunch. kfsmile

I’m a big PlayStation fan, but i got the Switch for Christmas, and oh my god i freaking love it! What a console! I seriously cannot put the thing down, i take it with me everywhere.

Anyway, I love the Kinda Funny crew, I watch and listen pretty much every day. My drive to work is an hour and a half each way, so I don’t know what i would do without them to get me through it.

Vishek
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Vishek106

Jan 20, '18, 3:35am

Hello hello,
I’ve been folllowing Kinda funny since 2015. Unsubscribed for a while but I’m back again, let’s say I’ve turned anew leaf. Quite new to forums, his is actually the first forum I’ve joined. I’m from India and doing a undergrad zoology degree in the UK. I’m here because I have always admired what I’ve heard about this community and wanted to be a part of it. I am a PlayStation guy and a member of the vita island(I bought it when it came out), though I have only played P4G on it. Currently playing Persona 4 dancing all night.
Other than gaming, I like fantasy books: currently reading The wise mans fear”. Also love science and other weird stuff.
TV shows I’m enjoying currently: Peaky blinders, Vikings.
Oh and I also watch anime :).
Anyways, looking forward to being a part of this

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jan 20, '18, 2:04pm

Vishek wrote: doing a undergrad zoology degree in the UK.

Woah, thats pretty cool. Welcome!
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

Return to “Community Connect”