nthou
Pure One
PSN: themulac
Steam: thecalum

Texas KF-ers

Jul 11, '16, 3:34am

Ill be in Austin next week (Round Rock, for work) - travelling from Sydney Australia...anything "must see" suggestions from the Austin Best Friends?
PSN: themulac
Steam: thecalum/size]
[size=70]Battle.net: mulac#11946

Twitter: @C_Mc_L

Wheelwarrior26
Best Friend

Re: Texas KF-ers

Jul 15, '16, 3:56pm

Hey guys, my name is J.R. I'm shouting out from San Antonio home of PAX south

Joshua_Paroskj
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Joshuadpark2006

Jul 18, '16, 5:05am

Hello I am Josh and I live in Lewisville, TX. Feel free to add me on PSN, I am in need of some friends.

PSN: Joshuadpark2006

Th3Projekt
Best Friend
PSN: A_Dirty_Blak_Man
Steam: projekt_steem

Aug 26, '16, 4:11pm

Hey Best Friends! I'm Moving to Austin from Alaska, and was wondering if anyone knew of some cool stuff to do! I dont know anyone there really, and figured id reach out to the Best Friends you know?
(Totally not sweating with anxiety as I type this)
"Be Great"
PC DORKS UNITE

CrayTrey
Pure One

Sep 03, '16, 2:29am

Any UNT KFers here?
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrPO9s ... f_zKHIIZ4A
Twitter: Craytrey1310
PSN: Craytrey1310

FluffyTheDestroyer
Best Friend
PSN: GypsyDangr

Texas KF-ers

Sep 09, '16, 1:00pm

I'm in West Texas, specifically El Paso, Texas!
My PSN is GypsyDangr
Twitter: FlufyTheDstroyr

thekingofnaps
Best Friend
Position/Title: Sales Associate
XBL: theking0fnaps

Sep 09, '16, 3:23pm

Just recently moved to Rockwall all the way from VA. Currently employed at the UO at Northpark. If anyone near the area is thinking about selling their OG PS4 to upgrade to Pro or is just looking to get rid of it - I'll take it off your hands for a reasonable price! :) time for me to get into the PS ecosystem

Dexdad82
Best Friend
PSN: Dexdad82

Sep 15, '16, 12:27pm

Th3Projekt wrote:Hey Best Friends! I'm Moving to Austin from Alaska, and was wondering if anyone knew of some cool stuff to do! I dont know anyone there really, and figured id reach out to the Best Friends you know?
(Totally not sweating with anxiety as I type this)

Depends on what you like. There are a large amount of bars in the area, 6th street is fun but rowdy, the warehouse district is awesome. If you have a boat the lake is great fun, or Lady bird lake is fun to rent a kayak or paddle board and go chill on a hot day. The food is fantastic make sure you hit up Torchy's Tacos. Barton Springs pool is great but get packed so getting there early is a must especially on hot days which is most days in central Texas. Football season is now so catching a UT game or driving two hours to College Station and catching a Texas A&M game is fantastic also. There is the oldest dance hall in Texas in Gruene, TX and thats fun. We have had some rain so the rivers a nice and full and floating down the Blanco river is awesome. Schlitterban is a large water park like an hour south of Austin. Then you can do day trips to San Antonio and thats a cool little town. Enjoy and have fun there is so much to do. Also the F1 races and MotoGP races come here so those are fun to watch.

Dexdad82
Best Friend

Sep 15, '16, 12:30pm

Hey guys, my name is Julio. I live in ATX. I work as mechanical engineer and I was just wondering if we have any meetups here in town. Hit me up on here or twitter or psn. I like playing Destiny and I am currently waiting for the new Rise of Iron expansion but I don't have many online friends because until Destiny I only really played single player games. Hit me up if you guys wanna do some raids or private matches.

Twitter: Dexdad82

Th3Projekt
Best Friend

Sep 17, '16, 12:24pm

Dexdad82 wrote:Depends on what you like. There are a large amount of bars in the area, 6th street is fun but rowdy, the warehouse district is awesome. If you have a boat the lake is great fun, or Lady bird lake is fun to rent a kayak or paddle board and go chill on a hot day. The food is fantastic make sure you hit up Torchy's Tacos. Barton Springs pool is great but get packed so getting there early is a must especially on hot days which is most days in central Texas. Football season is now so catching a UT game or driving two hours to College Station and catching a Texas A&M game is fantastic also. There is the oldest dance hall in Texas in Gruene, TX and thats fun. We have had some rain so the rivers a nice and full and floating down the Blanco river is awesome. Schlitterban is a large water park like an hour south of Austin. Then you can do day trips to San Antonio and thats a cool little town. Enjoy and have fun there is so much to do. Also the F1 races and MotoGP races come here so those are fun to watch.

Dude, thanks for the dope tips! I'm arriving at the end of the week, so 6th street is definitely a destination. Do you know of any place where super dorks MOBANerd MOBANerd can hang out? Austin doesn't seem to have a lot of attention on its nerd culture side as much as sports and the outdoors get

Although i'm hella stoked to see a Longhorns game live.
"Be Great"
PC DORKS UNITE

TheFabledHunter
Pure One
XBL: TheFabledHero
PSN: TheFabledHunter

Nov 16, '16, 8:02am

I'm Joshua, born and raised in Houston, TX. Been living in a new neighborhood on the edge of Memorial Park in The Heights for a little more than a year now. Best area I've ever gotten to live in so far.

Vengeance2014
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Site Supervisor at United Prot
PSN: Vengeance2014

Texas KF-ers

Dec 02, '16, 9:05pm

portilloX Hey! My name is Shelby! I've been a fan since January! Almost one year.. anyways. I live in (Houston, Tx) spring branch. I'm a husband and father of two and I work downtown. Here to connect and make friends in my area!

TheFabledHunter
Pure One
XBL: TheFabledHero
PSN: TheFabledHunter

Texas KF-ers

Dec 04, '16, 1:48pm

Vengeance2014 wrote:portilloX Hey! My name is Shelby! I've been a fan since January! Almost one year.. anyways. I live in (Houston, Tx) spring branch. I'm a husband and father of two and I work downtown. Here to connect and make friends in my area!

Dude, the Houston Community College I go to is the Spring Branch Campus. It's like...15-25 minutes away. My apartment is super close to Downtown too. You play PlayStation too right? PSN ID is TheFabledHunter. We should game and maybe hang out sometime...when you get comfortable of course. ColinApproves

PSVRTrooper
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: n/a
PSN: joey-zahn

Dec 07, '16, 11:07am

New to the forums... Live in North Dallas, Carrollton if you know the area. Graduated from University of North Texas in Denton back in 2015. Looking to meet some people that want to hang out in real life! I love the internet, but I'm a graphic designer and social media manager so I'm looking to spend more time away from my computer and with actual people

PSN: joey-zahn

Pacaveli
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: PACAVELI
PSN: Pacaveli360

Texas KF-ers

Jan 06, '17, 7:53pm

Hi all. Long time listener/fan of KF. I live in Austin/Cedar Park TX. Kind of a loner..... mostly an Xbox gamer but I have both consoles.

XBOX LIVE = PACAVELI

PSN = PACAVELI360

Th3Projekt
Best Friend

Texas KF-ers

Jan 06, '17, 8:46pm

Pacaveli wrote:Hi all. Long time listener/fan of KF. I live in Austin/Cedar Park TX. Kind of a loner..... mostly an Xbox gamer but I have both consoles.

XBOX LIVE = PACAVELI

PSN = PACAVELI360

Welcome To Austin!

What brought you here?
"Be Great"
PC DORKS UNITE

Saed
Pure One

Texas KF-ers

Jan 06, '17, 9:23pm

Safe to say this entire thread is freezing their balls off this weekend? I know I am here in Houston.

Th3Projekt
Best Friend

Texas KF-ers

Jan 07, '17, 7:00am

Saed wrote:Safe to say this entire thread is freezing their balls off this weekend? I know I am here in Houston.

Same, I cant wait for next week, so this winter wonderland can end -_- FuckOff

I came to texas expecting heat, where did this cold come from?!?!
"Be Great"
PC DORKS UNITE

Bigbossmatters
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: Bigbossmatters
PSN: Killa_Assassin11
Steam: BigBossMatters

Jan 11, '17, 9:19pm

Hey everyone,

Im Mike and live in Houston. Heading to PAX south in San Antonio in a few weeks. Feel free to add me on PSN/Steam/XboxLive.

SithLordThorachu
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: shorty52790
PSN: bthorn2
NNID: bthorne2

Texas KF-ers

Jan 11, '17, 9:34pm

Hey Texas KF-ers,
I am trying to put together a bachelor party in Austin, Texas for one of my best friends. Hopefully he can become one of the Kinda Funny best friends in the process. I started a GoFundMe in the hopes of spreading the positive energy around the reason why I started this campaign. Here is the link to the campaign. https://www.gofundme.com/andrews-bachelor-party
Thank you so much.

Love always,
Brett