Dangeresque92
Best Friend

Introduce yourselves!

May 17, '15, 6:34am

Since we are at the fun point of a new forum, Come on in and introduce yourself!

Name: Frank
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Assistant Landscape Architect- We design basically everywhere that isn't part of a building.
What games are you gaming: PS4- Right now trying to finish up Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm at 66 hours, About to start "What Pride Had Wrought". Also playing Golf Club, Game of Thrones, and enjoying the Rocket League beta
Vita- Person 4 Golden, Rogue Legacy
PS3- Metal Gear: Peace Walker
PC- Kerbal
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Dangeresque is a reference to the ol' web cartoons at homestarrunner.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw-IUwF9WSs - I went by "The Cheat" for a short while, before I figured out that was a TERRIBLE name for online PC gaming...

Miller
Pure One

Re: Introduce yourselves!

May 17, '15, 6:55am

I'll use your post setup if you dont mind.
Name: Sean
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Work Two Jobs and Full time college student
What games are you gaming: PS4- Mortal Kombat (about 600 matches online so far) Rocket League, waiting for The Witcher, WWE 2K15, and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
Vita- Person 4 Golden, Race the Sun
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: I thought Like4ONinjaz was funny 6 years ago and of course I cant change it so there it is lol. I'll be changing it to MondayNiteMiller as soon as they let me.
Also: I love comic books (mostly Marvel currently) and TV shows (mostly Marvel currently).

GREETINGS ALL KINDA FUNNY FANS!
Check out my Video Game Channel "Get Some Games"!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHeQw ... QABwQV_2Tg
Follow Us On Twitter! https://twitter.com/GetSome_Games

witchgrinder
Portillo's Mouth Noises

May 17, '15, 7:02am

Name: Nick
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work in management for a company that makes frozen meals designed for elderly diets. Also I dabble with guitar mods and repair. Sometimes I throw yoyos.
What games are you gaming: PS4- Wolfenstein, Peggle 2, Borderlands 2, and Diablo
Vita-Castlevania SotN, Just got to the Inverted Castle
PS3-Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5
PC- Marvel Heros
Wii U- Mario 3D World, Mario Party 10
3DS- Pokemon Omega Ruby
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: SugarcaneCadaver and WitchGrinder are both band names I wanted to use when I was younger. The bands with Sugarcane Cadaver always fell apart. I came up with Witch Grinder when I was listening to a song about Matthew Hopkins the witch finder general. thought they said witchgrinder, thought it was cool, then it turned out there was a band in Australia with that name.
Twitter @nicholastrammel
Instagram @sugarcanecadaver
Twitch Witchgrinder

iSalsashark
Pure One

May 17, '15, 7:07am

Name: Nick
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work construction by day and try and run a website/podcast/shit show by night (This3DLife)
What games are you gaming: Currently trying to crush my backlog but with little success...

Find me in the social media space and say whats up! @iSalsashark on Twitter and Instagram
Twitter and Instagram: @iSalsashark
PSN: BN_OnBlast

SimonM386
Unsung Hero

May 17, '15, 7:13am

Name: Simon
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Case Administrator in a Federal Court
What games are you gaming: PS4- Alien Isolation, Life is Strange & Game of Thrones (at least waiting for new episodes)...otherwise, just biding my time with the occasional Destiny and PSPlus games until Witcher III and Arkham Knight come out
XBone - Dragon Age Inquisition (50 or so hours in and nowhere close to the end...), Far Cry 4
Vita- Person 4 Golden (see what I said about Dragon Age Inquisition)
PS3 - Borderlands 2
PC- Fallout 3
3DS - Mega Man 2 (all thanks to Colin, but man is it hard...)

So looking forward to being a part of this incredibly awesome community :D :D
PSN & Xbox: Police386

Keegs79
Producer
XBL: Keegs79
PSN: Keegs79
Steam: Keegs79

May 17, '15, 7:22am

Name: Monty
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Playing with my little girls, watching movies, browsing the internet
What games are you gaming: Bloodborne, Not a Hero
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Keegs was a nickname I had in the navy. Its short for my last name Keegan. I just added my birth year at the end.
ImageImageImage
Twitter @Mkeegs79

Oako123
Pure One

May 17, '15, 7:23am

Name: Oakley
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm studying a Diploma in software development at college.
What games are you gaming: Currently playing Tetris Ultimate mindlessly while waiting for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to drop. Only a couple more days.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: "Oako123" - clearly a play on my name, the alias kinda sucks though. Let us change our PSN IDs, Shu. Please. Please.
---------------------------------------
Super-fan of Kinda Funny.
Lover of Panic! At The Disco.
Player of all things PlayStation.
------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @Oakleeey_97
PSN: Oako123
Trophy Level: 21
---------------------------

Kab4ra
Best Friend

May 17, '15, 7:29am

Name: Paul
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Go to High School, hang out with friends and girlfriend and play video games.
What games are you gaming: I'm currently playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for PS4. Also recently I've been going back and playing some Mario Kart 8 on my WiiU. Finally I play Smash for Wii U almost everyday.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: I was in a stupid clan for COD: BO 1 and I liked the name.
Also: I'm a HUGE Marvel,Kingdom Hearts, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Phillies and The Office fanboy and nothing will ever stop me from loving those things ever.

Steen
Portillo's Mouth Noises

May 17, '15, 7:39am

Hey everyone!
Name: Justin
About: I love nerdy stuff hahaha. And hockey
Twitter @I_Am_Steen
FB: Justin Chiarello
Twitch: Steen3r
PSN: I_Am_Steen
Last edited by Steen on May 17, '15, 7:41am, edited 2 times in total.

markbovenzi
Best Friend

May 17, '15, 7:40am

Name: Mark
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a network engineer for a giant communications company, i work for the man but im in the pursuit of another job.
What games are you gaming: Just finished Mortal Kombat X Story Mode, planning on finally finishing Shadows of Mordor next.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: I'm a huge Star Wars fan, hence "wookie" from wookiewombat, and yes i know wookiee is spelled with two "e"s. And Wombats are just fucking adorable.

Xyger1337
Seducer
XBL: Xyger1337
PSN: Xyger1337
NNID: Xyger1337
Steam: Xyger1337
Tags: Xyger1337

May 17, '15, 7:41am

Name: Jonathan A Landeros or Xyger
What do you do when you're not watching Kinda Funny?: Wishing I was watching more Kinda Funny. lol just kidding, no most of the time I'm either playing video games, drawing, editing a video, or practicing graphic design. I also watch Twitch Streams from people like AlfredoPlays and Brownman (Ray).
What Games are you gaming?: Odd term, but right now I'm playing Danganronpa 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, FFXV Demo, Halo, and going to start Ni No Kuni later.
Where you got your Gamertag?: In middle school a friend of mine came up with this really cool word, Xyger. Originally we were talking about a super genetically modified tiger, but he and I liked the names so we sorta stuck with it. Although apparently I stuck with it more than he did, and I used it for everything. The 1337 was just a reference to the who leet thing.
Other Stuff: Like I mentioned earlier, I'm really into Graphic Design, although it's mostly draw comics and cartoons. I'm working on a project I want to show to the KF guys later, but at the moment that's on hold; I mostly use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for Graphic Design stuff. I'm also practicing video editing in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Xbox Live: Xyger1337 -- PSN: Xyger1337 -- Nintendo Network ID: Xyger1337 -- Steam ID: Xyger1337 -- Patreon: Xyger1337 -- Twitter: Xyger1337 -- YouTube: Xyger1337 -- DeviantArt: Xyger1337 -- Twitch: Xyger1337 -- Other: Xyger1337

luciddre4m
Producer
PSN: luciddre4m-

May 17, '15, 7:51am

Name: Scott

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Inventory accountant, some internal audit

What games are you playing: PS4 - Playing MKX right now, also trying to finish up The Last of Us Remastered.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Studied psychology in college and became fascinated with the idea of lucid dreaming. I've only experienced it once.

Other stuff: I'm married, we have a cat (no kids yet!) and I'm a media whore lol. I'm into music, anime, and movies as well. I also dabble in comics (mostly Batman) and love playing board games. The only sport I enjoy watching is NFL football, and I am not into politics at all (although I enjoy listening to Colin's opinions on the topic).

Nice to meet you all!
Twitter: @luciddre4m PSN: luciddre4m- Battle.net: luciddre4m#1987
Currently playing: Hyper Light Drifter

"There is never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin & Hobbes

Chrisgiordano
Best Friend

May 17, '15, 8:18am

Name: Chris
Location: Peterborough, Ontario (about 2 hours east of Toronto), though I'm originally from Toronto.
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a student fulfilling a joint-major in Forensic Science and Anthropology. Currently unemployed, but the job hunt is real.
What games are you gaming: Right now..
PS4 - Guacamelee, The Unfinished Swan, and DCUO.
PS3 - Tales of Graces f, waiting for Tales of Zestiria to drop in anticipation.
Vita - Persona 4, Killzone Mercenary, also making my way through the PSone Megaman classics.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: It's my name. I'm really bad at thinking of unique gamertags/account names, so I make it simple.
Twitter, Instagram: chrisgiordano_
PSN: chris_giordano95

follow your bliss.

BrianMajor
Best Friend

May 17, '15, 8:31am

Name:Brian
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work in IT, primarily networking. I also shoot a terrible youtube show called literally incredible with a few friends.
What games are you gaming: PS4 - Destiny, Farcry 4 and Bloodborne
PS3 - Still trying to finish South Park: The Stick of Truth
Vita- Shovel Knight and Rogue Legacy
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: BrianMajor (PSN) is a reference to my old car forum days. I was an admin/early member on a forum called JDMCivic.com. Since I was a relatively og member, I was christened the name BrianMajor by the mods and another Brian who was active was named BrianMinor. So no, I'm not in the military.

shoeboy23
Best Friend
XBL: Justkepper
PSN: Shoeboy23
Steam: Justkepper

May 17, '15, 8:36am

Name Daniel

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: i currently working part time and trying to set up a podcast and channels that i want to work on

what games are you currently playing: i have just platinum Dragon age Inquisition, fifa, wwe 2k15 and waiting for witcher to come out

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: shoeboy23 is what we call ourselfs and noarlunga cricket club( i know most of you won't know what cricket is) because old noarlunga is shaped like a horse shoe, and 23 is my favorite number plus the day i was born on

NorthernClover
Pure One

May 17, '15, 8:52am

Name: Alex Radu
What do you do when you're not watching Kinda Funny?: Full time university student, and I work at a book store (this means I love to read)!
What Games are you gaming?: Trying to finish up this Dragon Age Plat before Witcher 3.
Where you got your Gamertag?: I've had too many during HS, but finally decided to just stick to NorthernClover when I got to Uni. The Clover is based off of a WoW character I had who was a gnome, and the northern is my rep of Canada. Not too crazy!
Other Stuff: I'm a writer. I'm currently writing a book, and in the process of starting up my own blog. I have been writing about hockey, entertainment, and occasionally video games for the past few years as well. And when I'm not gaming, writing, or working, you can find me on the ice, as your resident shot blocker.
twitter: AlexTRadu
PSN: NorthernClover

GarethBlake
Pure One

May 17, '15, 9:32am

Nice to see another UK'er in here already!

Name: Gareth Blake

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work in the film industry. I spend most of my week at my Pinewood Studios office, which is pretty much Star Wars and James Bond land at the moment! I watch a lot of sports as well and particularly into NFL, golf and cricket and I play golf too.

What games are you gaming: Shovel Knight, FIFA, The Golf Club, Costume Quest 2, Broken Age and Game of Thrones. Will start The Witcher 3 straight away.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Named it after what I was studying at University when I got my PS3.

scotttremper
Unsung Hero

May 17, '15, 9:41am

Name: Scott Tremper
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Creative Director for Traitify - We make personality assessments. I make designs, videos, and dream up ways for people to discover us! But, unless I'm traveling, I work from home, so I get to enjoy KF all day!
What games are you gaming:
PS4 - The Old Blood, Witcher 3 in a couple of days
Xbox One - State of Decay
Wii U - MK8
Vita - Broken Age
3DS - Animal Crossing, Majora's Mask
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: prosperoust is the word prosperous with the letter t at the end, for my last name. In high school my friends called me that, so I made it my gametag/psn. Now nobody calls me that, but I'm stuck with it.
So say we all.
Twitter: @scotttremper
PSN / Xbox Live / Steam: prosperoust

calbearsteve
Best Friend

May 17, '15, 9:48am

Name: Steve Flowers
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I am a highschool teacher, so grading probably.
What games are you gaming: Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes; GTA V; Shovel Knight; Broken Age.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: I went to UC Berkeley (Cal), whose mascot is the bears, and my name is steve, hence - CalBearSteve

Rioichi
Best Friend

May 17, '15, 9:50am

Name: Jussi Lundelin (but because it's a weird finnish name, everybody just calls me by my online name, Rioichi... which is SOOOO MUCH easier to pronounce)
What do you do when you're not watching Kinda Funny?: Watching movies, TV shows and YouTube. And playing video games of course!
What Games are you gaming?: I play a lot of different games on PS4 and Vita (and PC sometimes)... At this moment I'm not playing anything in particular. Battlefield: Hardline pretty often, waiting for Witcher: Wild Hunt.
Where you got your Gamertag?: I'm a big fan of Sly Cooper series and one of Sly's ancestors is Rioichi Cooper, a ninja-thief from feodal Japan. I've loved that character from the first time I saw his picture. At somepoint when I had to create an online ID somewhere and I just thought about Rioichi Cooper and from that point forward I've been Rioichi everywhere... Usually it's already taken so I add FIN (for Finland) in the end. So my PSN ID is RioichiFIN.
Other Stuff: I'm a weird guy :D My taste with everything is pretty weird. I love campy, cheesy and bad movies (but I also love good movies). I wish to work with movies at some point in my life. With music, I like basically everything made between 40s and 80s, especially disco and funk have a special place in my heart. I have quite strange and even radical views on history and society which I don't bring out often in public because I find that people judge me easily through those ideologies. But overall I'm a big supporter of equality of every kind. Oh and I also like football (you know, the real football, american!). I'm 20years old, studying in university at this moment but wrong things... Hopefully strating in film school next fall!

I guess that's that... Nice to meet you all!

Follow me on twitter @rioichiFIN