Timmeh555
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: Timmeh555
PSN: Timmeh555

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 06, '17, 6:10am

Been watching Kinda Funny since day one just never decided to join the forums until now,

Name: Tim

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work in IT for my local council, aim this year is to change that though, either a differnet company or something completely different. Also started video editing for fun last year and discovered I loved it so hopeing to do some more this year.

What Am I Currently Playing: Mainly play Xbox games with Halo 5 being my most played, always go back to the multiplayer. also R6 Seige, Fifa 17, Gears 4, Forza, GTA, Titanfall 2, Rocket league, Hitman and Overwatch on Xbox.
PS4 is genrally the first party games only and COD every year.
PC is for Battlefield. and random steam stuff generally.

Where I Got My Gamer Tag: Don't really remember how I chose this, I Think my brother suggested Timmeh when I was young for Xbox but that wasn't free so I just added a number until there was one which was free. Not a big fan of it really but I have never thought of anything better so I now use it for everything until I do.

imoggsie
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 06, '17, 7:26am

I have been watching Kinda Funny since the beginning

I'm Iain

When I'm not watching Kinda Funny I'm looking after my nephew all day. I love watching films and tv. I have a PS4 my PSN name is imoggsie1234.

My goal this year is to make it to Kinda Funny Live 3 and meet some of you guys in person.

macca25678
Best Friend

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 06, '17, 3:31pm

Name: Macaulay (my mother tells me that my name has nothing to do with the child star)
What do you do when you aren't watching Kinda Funny: I work in retail and I am currently doing a course to get me to university so I can become a history teacher
What games am I playing: Final Fantasy XV(I'm on about chapter 4 and taking my sweet time with it) , Fifa 17, Battlefield 1 Mafia 3, WWE 2k17 and going through Fallout: New Vegas again cause backwards compatibility.
Where Did I get my gamertag/tags: My nickname and the year I was born.

XBL: iMacca95

bboyfor992
Best Friend
PSN: nodude80
Steam: Bboyfor992

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Jan 06, '17, 7:35pm

Hey everyone, I've been a Best Friend since Day 1 of Kinda Funny, but intermittently watched GOG and Oreo Oration prior to that. I decided now to try and connect more with the community even though I have had this forum account for a while now.

Name: Bennett
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Go to school, do homework, watch movies, play games, read books, and much, much more.
What games are you gaming:
PS4- Platinuming Uncharted 4 after many months of procrastinating on working on it, re-playing the Last of Us Remastered, testing out VR games, and finishing up Batman The Telltale Series, finally playing Telltale's The Walking Dead
PS Vita- The Swindle, Titan Souls, Gravity Rush, Freedom Wars
Where I got my Gamer Tag: Well, my account name is actually not my gamer tag, but that name came from just my mish-mashing of stuff together when I was making my old email, but my actual gamer tag (PSN Name) is nodude80, and that used to be my brother's PSN name, then I took his account and because of Playstation's lack of letting us change our names, I must keep it.

I really want to get more involved in the community that I've been a part of for so long, so you can also find me on Twitter @bennett_benito :kinda

Lacky39
Best Friend

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 08, '17, 6:41am

Name: Jonathan
What do you do when you're not watching Kinda Funny?: Working or finding time to play video games, I also watch like to watch Twitch streams, and check gaming news.
What Games are you gaming?: I'm playing a few right now, Telltales Walking Dead, I've recently got into the NBA 2K series so I'm also playing that (Career Mode) I'm also trying to complete Batman Arkham Knight (Riddler trophies are taking forever) Star Wars Battlefront and many more.
Where you got your Gamertag?: It's my nickname with the number 39 added. No special reason behind the number 39.

What else can I add..? I've followed Greg & co from their IGN days, I finally thought I should sign up to these forums and talk to all the other KFBF :kinda

I look forward to speaking with you all.

Thank you.

Wonkertonk
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Wonkertonk

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 10, '17, 2:30am

Name: Rich

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work for a Probate company as an Auditor (yawn). I enjoy sports and walks with my Wife and Daughter.

What games are you gaming: Uncharted 4 Survival Mode, Football manager 2017, The Last Guardian (finding that a struggle) and Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: my gamer tag is "Wonkertonk" and that is actually the pet name that my Wife gave my Penis.. True story. #ShuheiPlease!
Delighted to be here.. Oiii! :kinda

FMBurst
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Editor at Japan Curiosity
PSN: FM-Revolution
NNID: FMBurst

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 10, '17, 5:53am

It's great to be here!

Name: Fray
What do you do when you're not watching Kinda Funny?: I work as a PR Executive at Manga UK... I play a whole lot of games and watch a lot of rubbish.
What Games are you gaming?:
PS4: The Last Guardian and Dying Light
PSVita: Lara Croft Go
PSN: FM-Revolution
Where you got your Gamertag?: I want to change it so bad... let's not discuss it.

dobbie4psn
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: dobbie66801
PSN: dobbie66801

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 11, '17, 3:14pm

So I have absolutely nothing interesting to say except on my vacation with my wife to Jamaica I was lucky enough to get stung by a jelly fish, and when stepping out of the water to run from the damn jellies I stepped right on a Sea urchin. My wife tried to piss on me! By the way I'm Kevin stuck in the central valley of Cali thanks to the Navy. Sweet little Kansas born and bred grown man baby here (don't worry Greggy I'm a Kansas State fan so fuck KU!). I once did a shot of hot sauce with Bill Murray, he's a dick he wouldn't let me take a picture. He got me good the fucker! I run a new nerdy website. I only decided to start working on it cause these fucking guys make me want to kill myself of jealousy, I literally talk about, reference a situation, or at some point talk about minority reports due to said jealousy... Nincompoop Scoop check it out. Tell me how not to suck, or if you're good at sucking yourself come give me a lesson! @nincompoopscoop on the Twitter and https://www.facebook.com/NincompooScoop/ or our actual website http://www.thenincompoopscoop.com ("Kevin: Ma I think I fucked up again I've got to put it on the line!" Ma: "you mean online you fucking idiot!") My mom can't take jokes, had never seen interns, or is just a straight bitch. I go with.... Thank you kinda funny for giving my sack big enough balls to try out this hard fucking job y'all do!

Bigbossmatters
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: Bigbossmatters
PSN: Killa_Assassin11
Steam: BigBossMatters

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Jan 11, '17, 9:07pm

Name: Mike
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: When I’m not working or watching KF I’m either gaming or practicing programming.
PS4 – Madden 2017, FFXV, FFXIV and the Last Guardian
Vita – Nothing Currently
PS3 – Haven’t hooked it back up since I moved
PC – Hitman and Superhot

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: No idea with the PSN ID. The others just comes from my favorite video game character from my favorite series of all time.
PSN: Killa_Assassin11
XboxLive: Bigbossmatters
Steam: Bigbossmatters

Been a KF fan for some time and now looking forward to becoming an active part of the community!

SeriouslyJason
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Sonaro17

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 11, '17, 9:38pm

Name: Jason

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work as a graphic designer. When I am not doing that, I play video games, chill out to some music, find new Anime, and watch football on tv if its on. Go Cowboys! lol

PS4: Dragonball Xenoverse 2, Madden 2017, and Battlefield 1
Vita: God Eater
PC: I have a Mac so nothing right now lol

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: I got my name from a character I had in World of Warcraft. Its basically a variation of my nick name/full name jumbled up to sound cool I guess. PSN: Sonaro17 (add me if you want to play some games)

Social Media Tags:
FB: Jason Orr
Twitch: SeriouslyJason (I don't stream yet but you'll see me in chat everyday for the C&G/MS)
Twitter: iSeriouslyJason
Instagram: SeriouslyJason

wBENDERw
Best Friend

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 12, '17, 6:27am

Name: Warren
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: internet/design/video editing
PS4: Skyrim remastered, Watchdogs 2, SFV S2, Deus EX, TR
Vita- Odin Sphere
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Futurama

CompletelyInadequate
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Ecuador305

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 12, '17, 7:23am

Name:
Pablo A. Cuesta

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: [/b ]
Well, I'm obtaining my Bachelors degree in Information Technology at Florida International University, I am a barista at Starbucks to make some extra cash, but when I have free time I try to get my hands on a video game, hang out with my girlfriend and friends, make music and play the crystal bassoon throughout :)

[b]What games are you gaming:

PS4- Don't Starve has got it's grips on me once again but once I die I've been playing Ratchet & Clank for the 1st time!
3DS- Pokemon Sun & Moon has recently been taken out after dealing with the elite four and I've actually been messing around with Smash Bros. again, I forgot how good the game is, can't believe it runs so smooth for a 3DS. I have my eyes on Fire Emblem too, I really want to play a good turn based strategy game on the 3DS, its been too long.

oh yeah and I've been playing Mario Run whenever I can, when it first came out I was so into it but it's still fun a few weeks later (cant get those damn black coins)

I wish I had a vita :/

Where I got my gamer tag/tags:
I was young and not very creative so I chose my two hometowns and combined them to create what I have now been called for about 10 years now... Ecuador305 add me on PSN!

deanmesh
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 12, '17, 5:28pm

Name: Dean
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: College
What games are you gaming: PS4- Watch Dogs 2, COD BO3, assassins creed syndicate. Uncharteds
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Mix of my first and last name "deanmesh"

if there are any call of duty zombie fans hit me up for a few rounds :D

Hamlet
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 13, '17, 12:30pm

Name: Chris
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Recruiter at Google.
What games are you gaming: PS4- FF15 I know it got not great reviews but I am loving the hybrid combat. I am tired of open worlds so not doing every mission in this game. just enjoying the linear story.
PC (Nerd life): Overwatch, and Civ 6

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: it was the first email address my mom set up for me when I was nine. Please shuhei let me change my name (chrisdog678)

lostboy
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 14, '17, 7:13pm

Hi! I'm George. Currently in college in freezing Minnesota. I'm an optimist and many of my favorite games others find very lame (applies to music and movies as well). At the moment, I'm playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and Overwatch, and I'm hoping to dive into the Witcher series soon too. I'm a long-time listener, but haven't even joined in on the conversation until now. Own a PC, Vita, 3ds, and soon hopefully a switch.

16BitsOfAwesome
Best Friend
XBL: I6BitsOfAwesome
NNID: jamesdavis86

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 14, '17, 11:23pm

Name: James Davis

Location: Austin, TX (I recently moved from Brooklyn, NY last August)

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I develop Android Apps. I just started working at RetailMeNot. Other than that, I'm watching Rooster Teeth videos and making my own videos on my YouTube channel.

What games are you gaming: Sadly, not much. I have an XboneS, but it's been a YouTube/Twitch/Hulu/Netflix machine. I do play Overwatch often enough to say I play it, but not often enough to say I'm any good at it lol.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: 16BitsOfAwesome is a fairly new online persona. When 50 Shades of Grey debuted, I started saying that things were "16 shades of awesome." Not sure when it turned to bits. Sadly, my Xbox Live name is not 16Bits. It's actually I6BitsOfAwesome (read it as "i 6 bits of awesome"). Names on Xbox can't start with a number, and I constantly dread sharing my name with anyone. Sadly, I don't think sending letters to Major Nelson will do anything lol.

Xtopherson
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: SunDropRum

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 15, '17, 2:49pm

Name: Christopher
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Working in a hospital stocking floors full time and serving at Bdubs part time.
What games are you gaming: Been playing a lot of CS:GO recently but i'm hoping to catch up on some PS4 games once my tax refund rolls in!
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Like Xtina Aguilera... but for Christopher.