Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Jew King @ D2jsp
XBL: End The Jew
PSN: Tmcpk
NNID: EndJewKing

ME!

Sep 27, '16, 3:08pm

Name: Eric
About: I work for a state agency as an operations and policy analyst with a background in performance management.
Games: Uncharted, TLOU, Gta, witcher, AC (most...), and my side bitch, Diablo II LoD.
Gamer tag: TMCPK is just an old Diablo 2 hack I used to play with (shu let us change our names!) I am End @ D2jsp and I started getting known for being "Jewish" around the community, no idea why Oreogasm. 15 years later I accepted my Jew King title and here I am. If it's any consolation, I'm atheist and no I don't like to tell everyone about my non beliefs. Im just here to throw more grease on what is, and forever will be, this garbage truck on fire..

PS go Patriots

Glide
Best Friend
PSN: Glidethefirst

Introduce yourselves!

Sep 27, '16, 6:37pm

Hello all, names Eugene but I go by Glide in all online activities. Been a big fan of Kinda Funny for a long time, so it's time to jump on these forums. Right now I'm hopelessly addicted to Paragon, so if anyone here needs a Riktor for their party, let me know! haha

Occupation: Retail and writer. I recently finished my first novel and I write for a hockey website about the Tampa Bay Lightning.

5 Favorite Games: SMT: Nocturne; Uncharted 2; Mass Effect 2; Chrono Trigger; God Hand

Weird Tidbit: I used to race figure 8 school buses. Yes that is a real thing. and yes I have videos. https://youtu.be/JQbtdUtIWWI I'm the idiot who's upside down.

PSN: Glidethefirst

Steam: Glide

Raylan89
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Raylan89
Steam: bigbend89

Introduce yourselves!

Sep 28, '16, 5:57am

Name: Doyle
Life outside of Games: I run two The UPS Store Locations
Games I'm playing: Right now I'm working on Destiny as my main game but also playing some Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and Witcher 3. Really excited for Mafia 3 coming out soon

I'm always looking for people to play with on PSN or Steam so feel free to add me!

AGilbertHistory
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: History Teacher
PSN: Gilbo08LFC

Introduce yourselves!

Sep 28, '16, 11:58pm

Name: Adam
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a history teacher at a inner city high school
What games are you gaming: Tomb Raider on PS4 and Persona 4 Golden on Vita
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Gilbo08LFC - It was an account my brother set up that I naturally gamed more on and took over due to the amount of trophies acquired.

BobTSkull
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Product Analyst

Introduce yourselves!

Sep 29, '16, 8:34am

Hey Best Friends,
My name is Robert
I live in Dallas, TX.
I work in the IT department of a Corporate Relocation company.
Major Game I play - Heroes of the Storm! PM me if you play.
Gamer tag is BobTSkull - comes from the book series "The Dresden Files"
Fatillo

Austindo
Best Friend
Position/Title: Co-founder of The R&M Network
XBL: Austindo140
PSN: mariocartwii140
NNID: Austindo
Steam: Austindo

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Sep 30, '16, 7:34am

Hey best friends! I'm super active on the Facebook group, but I've never really done much on the KF Forums, so, here's my introduction!

Name: Austin

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny?: I'm a full time journalism student at a nearby community college. I also run a podcast and youtube channel that both keep me quite busy.

What games are you playing?: At the moment, pretty much just non-stop Forza Horizon 3. I'm absolutely in love with the game. I think it might actually be my favorite racing game ever. As far as my favorite games go, Metal Gear is my favorite series of all time. I also really love The Legend of Zelda, Monster Hunter, and Persona.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: The main tag I go by is either "Austindo" or "Austindo140". I came up with it probably 7 or 8 years back. I've always big a big Nintendo fan (though I love pretty much every system, Nintendo is just what I grew up with). So I basically combined my name, Austin, and Nintendo, to make Austindo.

GeNoMe
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: G3NOME
PSN: GENOME83

Sep 30, '16, 12:11pm

Name: Tarik
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Work (DBA admin), play games of course, work out at the gym
What games are you gaming: Right now I'm rocking the Vita with some Symphony of the night, Day of the Tentacle and soon Persona 4 Golden. Seeing as Halloween is looming around the corner, I'll be playing some horror/scary themed games on my PS4.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Genome comes from the Genome soldiers in Metal Gear Solid. Only the greatest game to have ever existed, period. :)

Nice to meet you all!

Woody1066
Best Friend
XBL: Woody1066
PSN: Woody1066
NNID: Woody1066

Introduce yourselves!

Oct 01, '16, 6:40pm

Been lurking for a while and decided to join in. Glad to be here!

Name: Neil
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work for Nintendo of America, I play a lot of games, and spend time with my family.
What games are you playing: Currently playing Sleeping Dogs on PS4.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: It's a mix of my last name and the year of a famous battle from my hometown in the U.K.

Can't wait to chat with you all!

Bison LaFrance
Best Friend
PSN: BisonLaFrance

Oct 01, '16, 11:00pm

Name: Brian
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: IT Support Tech and HVAC Estimator, Estimator basically estimates the cost of a particular project. HVAC being the heating and cooling elements of that construction project.
What games are you gaming: Right now, Megaman Anniversary on the Ps2, and Until Dawn on Ps4
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Bison LaFrance, basically my wife texted her friend once and said my name. She misspelled my name on accident and it auto corrected to Bison. My last name is French Canadian so jokingly they call me Bison LaFrance and I adopted it.

asaspadesss
Best Friend
PSN: asalewis

Oct 02, '16, 4:42pm

Name: Asa
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a full-time mailman, and have a part-time job at a pizza joint called Lamppost by my house. I also love going to Disneyland!
What games are you gaming: Enter the Gungeon, and Inside. Going to give Overwatch and (perhaps) Mafia 3 a shot soon too.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: "asalewis" is simply my first and last name. "asaspadesss" is a play on words (ace of spades) that my cousin came up with when I was trying to figure out a name for my Instagram account!

Nice to meet you all, and hope to talk to many of you soon!

bisond
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Oct 04, '16, 7:09pm

Hey best friends! I'm super active on the Facebook group, but I've never really done much on the KF Forums, so, here's my introduction!

Name: Nate

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny?: Architecture

What games are you playing?: A shit-ton of Vita games, The witness and Adventure Time.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Megaman12782. because I love mega man just like Colin.

How do I begin a new topic? I wanted to start a topic on NYC ComicCon but can't find a way to start a topic. I want to find people to join to see Alanah DJ!

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam: The_Redback

Oct 04, '16, 7:24pm

bisond wrote:
How do I begin a new topic? I wanted to start a topic on NYC ComicCon but can't find a way to start a topic. I want to find people to join to see Alanah DJ!

Welcome Nate.

In order to start a new topic just go to the sub-section of the forums that you would like to start a topic in and click the blue button at the top of all the threads on the left hand side that reads "New Topic". It will take to you to another page to fill out all the bits and then you can create as thread/topic.
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

bisond
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Oct 04, '16, 8:22pm

The_Redback wrote:
bisond wrote:

Welcome Nate.

In order to start a new topic just go to the sub-section of the forums that you would like to start a topic in and click the blue button at the top of all the threads on the left hand side that reads "New Topic". It will take to you to another page to fill out all the bits and then you can create as thread/topic.

Hmm, not showing. Adblock wouldn't affect it would it??

Wildblood
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
PSN: Danaxus82

Oct 05, '16, 2:01am

bisond wrote:Hmm, not showing. Adblock wouldn't affect it would it??

Hi Nate! It may be because you need a minimum of 3 posts before you can start a new topic. Try getting involved in some discussions first! :-)

The_Redback
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oct 05, '16, 4:27am

Wildblood wrote:
bisond wrote:Hmm, not showing. Adblock wouldn't affect it would it??

Hi Nate! It may be because you need a minimum of 3 posts before you can start a new topic. Try getting involved in some discussions first! :-)

Interesting, I didn't even know that. Learning something new every day.
Battle.net: TheRedback#6129
PSN: Phesath
Twitter: @The_Redback

Augie272
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Host at TarynTheHype
PSN: Augie272
Steam: Augie272

Introduce yourselves!

Oct 05, '16, 2:03pm

Name: Taryn
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Work at American Express, Game Development, iOS Development, Host my Podcast TaryntheHype.

What games are you gaming: MGS:V, Just Cause 3, No Man's Sky, and whatever I can get my hands on.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: A friend and I were joking about my Middle name, and made Augie. Favorite Number is 2 and 7, but since I like 2 the most, I added a second on to Make 2.

Also: I have worked in the Industry for Quality Assurance, and Love spending time with my Wife and Kids. Have been a listener since IGN Beyond Episode 1.

Hello There KINDA FUNNY Fans!
Choose your Review either Hyped, or Un-Hyped! at http://www.TarynTheHype.com
Support us on http://www.Patreon.com/TarynTheHype

Jellykelly
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: jellykelly

Introduce yourselves!

Oct 10, '16, 6:04am

Name: Jacob
What do I do when not watching Kinda Funny: Work at fucking Wal Mart. Wooh.
What games am I currently gaming:
PS4: Xcom 2, NHL 16, and Darkest Dungeon
Vita: Digimon Story CS and Darkest Dungeon (Cross save and buy, yeah!!!)
Why I chose my PSN: Just a username I have always used.

Triple_Threat
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Triple_Threat

Introduce yourselves!

Oct 11, '16, 7:21am

Name: Giovanni Curto (you guessed it... I'm Italian)
PSN ID: Triple_Threat

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a quantitative consultant that specializes in litigation analytics.

What games are you gaming: Online I play Rocket League, Call of Duty, and a touch of Minecraft. I have an *enormous* backlog to work through on PS3/PS4/vita that is mostly single player experiences I want to platinum. Get to know me and I'd love to help acquaint you with the list.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: When I played games back in 2007 I was really good, and I'm talking stupid "I'm a teenager with too much free time so i've developed savant like expertise" levels of good, at shooters fighters and racers. Hence, I became Triple_Threat

How did I find Kinda Funny: I worked at a law firm in China in 2013 and didn't really jive with my coworkers too well. I was there right before the release of the PS4 and a lot of my news was moderated so I turned to podcasts to stay up on Sony news and found episode 278 of Podcast Beyond. I've been a best friend ever since.

ReptileRainbow
Pure One
PSN: ReptileRainbow
Steam: Faux Real

Introduce yourselves!

Oct 13, '16, 2:12pm

WOLF_AD47 wrote:Hi guys,

I enjoy collecting bottle caps, shouting at dragons and hooking up with those blue alien chicks on the planet Thessia.

-Alex

PSN: WOLF_AD47

Add me!

You have fine taste my friend.
We're the same person. :D haha

Cal Of Rivia
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Phoenix2387

Introduce yourselves!

Oct 14, '16, 1:32am

Name: Callum

PSN iD: Phoenix2387

What do I do when not watching Kinda Funny: Work as a Laboratory Technician

What games am I currently gaming: Overwatch, Soon to also be playing Dragon Quest Builders and Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary edition once I actually get around to buying them. Assuming I ever get any free time (Adulting is hard).

Why I chose my PSN: No idea, I've been using the name Phoenix since I was a kid naming characters in RPGs and stuff. Guess it just stuck. Never been very good at coming up with witty usernames. The numbers may or may not have special meaning... But that would be telling.

I've been a fan of Colin and Greg since Beyond when they used to get me through boring days at work and the commute. So naturally I followed them to Kinda Funny and seeing them do so well is really great. I'd heard a lot about this Best Friend community but never really got around to joining in but since picking up Overwatch I've realised maybe I should start populating my friends list with people who wanna play!

So add me to your PSN list and if you see me playing Overwatch feel free to jump in and say Hi. Much like Colin I don't use a mic when I game online and it's mostly just Quick Play (I'm not even a high enough level for Competitive yet!) but it's always nice to play with a friendly face every so often.

Return to “Community Connect”